Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done@Mrs Cranky.Congratulions.
Woo Hoo ( in a lovely way, not A skanky way)xx

Also congratulations as well as congratulions.Must check spellings in future lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is a way back for her 'career' ... But ... It means leaving Crawl and telling everyone about his violence, drug dealing & coercive control .... She darent do it though ... He has too much real dirt on her and he won't be signing an NDA like the others ... Like I said earlier the end of this relationship is definite ... It's just a question of when ... Her exes, including Boyson, clearly thought something of her when they were together ... it's blatantly obvious that Crawl thinks nothing of her, she is just a ticket to his 15mins of 'fame' - you know, the thing she accused the rest of them of using her for ... Even if that's true, at least they cared about you for a time Pwicey ... As I said earlier ... The end of this relationship will be two Sunday exclusives ... His & hers ... That will destroy them both ... He will decide when it's over, I don't think it's far off, she is so desperate to defend him recently .... I think that he will decide this type of fame isn't what he wanted and cash out to the press ££££ ... He won't care if what she says about him ends his 15 mins ... She will care about her continued 'fame
In short ... when he is done Crawl won't just walk away - he is going to finish her

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Thanks DC😃.It will be interesting to see what excuse she comes up with.Perhaps funds will suddenly become available for this one.
no excuse needed really for her. In respect of the court fines, the court does not have the time or powers to do due diligence on a persons finances, the closest they come to this is giving a defendant a means form to fill out. Which of course is filled out by the defendant. So they put their own earnings in and also the expenditure, neither of which are checked, so as always the expenditure matches the income. The only exception to this is if you’ve profited from your crime and are subject to a POCA order (Proceeds of Crime Act) which basically means a forensic analysis of your finances is done to see how much you’ve profited from your crime and what assets you have and what you need to payback with a confiscation order attached. As far as the court is concerned with regards to finances as long as you are paying back a nominal amount then you are in compliance. She will be ordered to make a payment going forward that she “can afford” according to her “means form”….bearing in mind she is subject to bankruptcy proceedings then this further assists her in her fine proceedings, by virtue of saying she is bankrupt

as for her bankruptcy proceedings, there is a lot more power here to scrutinise every penny of her income. They are not stupid and know all the games that people use to hide or disguise income. Although Crusty is carte blanche and stupid with stuff, just like her recent court case where she was represented in a Magistrates Court by a QC she is not stupid in other areas. If she had a standard solicitor representing her I feel she would have been imprisoned, however using a QC in a mags tips that balance. In the same vein before she went into her IVA/Bankruptcy proceedings, she would have taken sound legal advice to move her finances about, changed ownership of her assets into family members names etc.

We also know from her super fan that posted here that she was selling her stuff on (was it vinted? Buttons or another app) and letting her super fan manage the selling and receiving payment funds and then sending it to Crusty via another named bank account but not crustys monitored bank account. So we know crusty is diverting funds on the sly, which is an offence under the bankruptcy act. What is needed here is for that super fan that gambled some of the funds to actually make representations to the bankruptcy proceedings about Krusty concealing income. You can also bet your last pound note that Krusty is doing exactly the same with the lashes, bath bombs, equestrian and all the other tat she sells.

if she told the bankruptcy court that she doesn’t earn a penny from any of these enterprises then the court would look dimly upon it and further investigate. The would be of the opinion why would a “sleb” promote several different enterprises with their name attached for no income whatsoever? There must be some sort of income so why aren’t the court seeing it to pay creditors back? If she has declared some of this income then the court would ask why is the value of income a lesser percentage than would be expected.

if anyone really wants to throw a spanner in the works and I know there are many here that would, then someone needs to go back to the relevant thread, where the super fan stated who they were (albeit not explicitly but they confirmed) and archive all the posts where they said they were selling Krustys old worn clothing items, gifted but unworn items etc, the posts where she gambled some £20k+ and I think we all worked it out some £30-50k had gone through and been sold, she transferred money on a couple of occasions to a bank account Krusty gave her not in Krustys name.
Once done, collate all of the posts and info and send them to her MAJOR creditors. She has clearly committed an offence under the insolvency act. This will allow her creditors to request certain orders from the court to investigate her finances even further.

I am a criminal lawyer in the UK but I don’t recall a facility or Avenue for people to make the insolvency court aware of the above, like an online reporting tool for submission, that’s why I suggest that the major creditors are contacted instead as they have skin in the game.

you could also call the insolvency court office to ask how you could submit information pertaining to a defendant in proceedings who is concealing income.

just an addendum - for those of you who may be worried that by doing this, setting the ball rolling and a starting an investigation into Krustys undeclared and concealed income, that it will trigger a criminal investigation in respect of Krustys super fan, potential charges etc, then worry not!! Although the posts by them could be deemed hearsay, that’s not the case, it would be investigated by the insolvency & bankruptcy court whether the super fan cooperated or not. Their court powers can order access to bank accounts and everything BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY the only way a criminal investigation can be triggered in respect of the money being “stolen” by the super fan is ONLY by the “victim” (namely Krusty) making a complaint to the police that she has had money stolen.

As I advised at the time in a professional capacity as a solicitor of over 20 odd years in criminal law (albeit yes it’s an anon forum and in reality yes I could be an unemployed road sweeper at home sitting in my boxers with no legal credentials, that’s what anonymity affords but I am an SRA registered and practicing criminal lawyer ) , when the super fan was worried to death about it all, as I advised at the time, there is no way Krusty will make a report of this “theft” to the police, because in doing so, she incriminates herself committing several criminal offences for concealing income from the official receiver. This will certainly attract a lengthy custodial sentence.

Just to clarify, I used inverted comma’s with the words ‘stolen’ & ‘theft’ in respect of the super fan because when she spilt her tea (it was a bone of contention at the time) she clearly stated that it was never her intention to take or spend the money. She got caught up in online gambling from her own personal income and then used the money from the sale of Krustys items. The law is very clear here, that “theft” has to include the ‘intention to permanently deprive’ which she stated several times she didn’t take and use it with an intention not to repay it, furthermore she also informed Krusty what had happened and came to an agreement with Krusty to repay what was missing and agreed a repayment schedule, finally she also stated that (although we only have her word for this) that there was no extravagant lifestyle changes or buys - both the agreement to repay and lack of extravagant spending demonstrates that there was ‘no intention to deprive’

So for anyone that does decide to collate the posts/replies and conversations in relation to the super fan, Krustys involvement in concealing income but are reluctant to do so because you are worried that in doing so the super fan will attract criminal charges as collateral - THEN DONT WORRY YOU will not be putting the super fan in any kind of criminal jeopardy, for the reasons I have outlined above. Knowing this forum though I know there are members that couldn’t give a tit about the collateral damage, that’s fine I just thought I would give reassurances and the reasons why as after all, anyone involved in her life other than her is a victim.

apologies the lengthy post, I predicted 8 weeks in custody for her recent court appearance, not to make an example of her, but because that is the bare minimum “Bob or Sarah from across the road” would have received in the exact same circumstances. I spend hours and hours and hours all week, every week, in front of Magistrates in various mags courts in my area, I also very often appear in local CC’s (Crown Courts) as I am allowed being a Solicitor Advocate. The very few hours I have left every day or week when not appearing in front of a bench or judge at court, I am on the solicitor duty list for the local police stations to give legal advice over the phone or attendance in person for police interview, in between I have to manage my various client case load, request bundles, evidence, CCTV, statements, make representation for my clients to the CPS, it’s the wrong charge, there is no evidence or this or that so this or that charge should be dropped or replaced with a lesser charge, proceedings should be discontinued etc etc and then there is me having to prepare for each case that goes to court, giving each of my clients 100% of my skill and ability, not advising them to plead guilty instead of fighting for them because it’s easier and I am swamped and bogged down. Preparing for their trials, analysing every bit of evidence-BECAUSE MY ADVICE, MY JUDGEMENT AND MY EVERYTHING can literally change their life if I get it wrong.

and the remaining few hours I might be able to enjoy a few pints and a Chinese. Yet Krusty rides roughshod through the law, HAS CATEGORICALLY BEEN TREATED DIFFERENTLY and I can’t stand it. I spent years at University, as a pupil, I gave up so so much and lived in poverty to become a solicitor, then a solicitor advocate. All because I believe in equal justice, believe in everyone having legal representation, especially those that can’t afford it and for me he last court appearance is a prime example of there still being no equality in justice.

so for me now, I want her to get her comeuppance one way or the other. Granted I and others here know that she will be breached at some point in respect of her SSO, I expect non compliance of her community payback. As already mentioned earlier in respect of my vocation, I know from experience that the mags will always “suffer/allow” a couple of breaches of an SSO before they will activate the custody element, and I know she will push it to the limit but then comply.

So my only thought is to get her captured on the insolvency proceedings, the best case scenario being that she attracts further criminal charges for her concealment of income (the super fan not being the only example) which she will certainly be imprisoned for or at least the increased scrutiny will limit her financial income, having a more drastic impact on her lifestyle.

argghh sorry all to have gone on but it infuriates me the hours I work (btw it’s not a high income profession with the hours and legal aid reductions) the people I defend who really need help and not be in court and tit Houses like her prance on

anyway rant over, I would really appreciate it if someone or others collate what I have mentioned in one place, chronologically and let the creditors know, en masse would be better. I can’t really do this myself, but implore others to do so

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 151
no excuse needed really for her. In respect of the court fines, the court does not have the time or powers to do due diligence on a persons finances, the closest they come to this is giving a defendant a means form to fill out. Which of course is filled out by the defendant. So they put their own earnings in and also the expenditure, neither of which are checked, so as always the expenditure matches the income. The only exception to this is if you’ve profited from your crime and are subject to a POCA order (Proceeds of Crime Act) which basically means a forensic analysis of your finances is done to see how much you’ve profited from your crime and what assets you have and what you need to payback with a confiscation order attached. As far as the court is concerned with regards to finances as long as you are paying back a nominal amount then you are in compliance. She will be ordered to make a payment going forward that she “can afford” according to her “means form”….bearing in mind she is subject to bankruptcy proceedings then this further assists her in her fine proceedings, by virtue of saying she is bankrupt

as for her bankruptcy proceedings, there is a lot more power here to scrutinise every penny of her income. They are not stupid and know all the games that people use to hide or disguise income. Although Crusty is carte blanche and stupid with stuff, just like her recent court case where she was represented in a Magistrates Court by a QC she is not stupid in other areas. If she had a standard solicitor representing her I feel she would have been imprisoned, however using a QC in a mags tips that balance. In the same vein before she went into her IVA/Bankruptcy proceedings, she would have taken sound legal advice to move her finances about, changed ownership of her assets into family members names etc.

We also know from her super fan that posted here that she was selling her stuff on (was it vinted? Buttons or another app) and letting her super fan manage the selling and receiving payment funds and then sending it to Crusty via another named bank account but not crustys monitored bank account. So we know crusty is diverting funds on the sly, which is an offence under the bankruptcy act. What is needed here is for that super fan that gambled some of the funds to actually make representations to the bankruptcy proceedings about Krusty concealing income. You can also bet your last pound note that Krusty is doing exactly the same with the lashes, bath bombs, equestrian and all the other tat she sells.

if she told the bankruptcy court that she doesn’t earn a penny from any of these enterprises then the court would look dimly upon it and further investigate. The would be of the opinion why would a “sleb” promote several different enterprises with their name attached for no income whatsoever? There must be some sort of income so why aren’t the court seeing it to pay creditors back? If she has declared some of this income then the court would ask why is the value of income a lesser percentage than would be expected.

if anyone really wants to throw a spanner in the works and I know there are many here that would, then someone needs to go back to the relevant thread, where the super fan stated who they were (albeit not explicitly but they confirmed) and archive all the posts where they said they were selling Krustys old worn clothing items, gifted but unworn items etc, the posts where she gambled some £20k+ and I think we all worked it out some £30-50k had gone through and been sold, she transferred money on a couple of occasions to a bank account Krusty gave her not in Krustys name.
Once done, collate all of the posts and info and send them to her MAJOR creditors. She has clearly committed an offence under the insolvency act. This will allow her creditors to request certain orders from the court to investigate her finances even further.

I am a criminal lawyer in the UK but I don’t recall a facility or Avenue for people to make the insolvency court aware of the above, like an online reporting tool for submission, that’s why I suggest that the major creditors are contacted instead as they have skin in the game.

you could also call the insolvency court office to ask how you could submit information pertaining to a defendant in proceedings who is concealing income.

just an addendum - for those of you who may be worried that by doing this, setting the ball rolling and a starting an investigation into Krustys undeclared and concealed income, that it will trigger a criminal investigation in respect of Krustys super fan, potential charges etc, then worry not!! Although the posts by them could be deemed hearsay, that’s not the case, it would be investigated by the insolvency & bankruptcy court whether the super fan cooperated or not. Their court powers can order access to bank accounts and everything BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY the only way a criminal investigation can be triggered in respect of the money being “stolen” by the super fan is ONLY by the “victim” (namely Krusty) making a complaint to the police that she has had money stolen.

As I advised at the time in a professional capacity as a solicitor of over 20 odd years in criminal law (albeit yes it’s an anon forum and in reality yes I could be an unemployed road sweeper at home sitting in my boxers with no legal credentials, that’s what anonymity affords but I am an SRA registered and practicing criminal lawyer ) , when the super fan was worried to death about it all, as I advised at the time, there is no way Krusty will make a report of this “theft” to the police, because in doing so, she incriminates herself committing several criminal offences for concealing income from the official receiver. This will certainly attract a lengthy custodial sentence.

Just to clarify, I used inverted comma’s with the words ‘stolen’ & ‘theft’ in respect of the super fan because when she spilt her tea (it was a bone of contention at the time) she clearly stated that it was never her intention to take or spend the money. She got caught up in online gambling from her own personal income and then used the money from the sale of Krustys items. The law is very clear here, that “theft” has to include the ‘intention to permanently deprive’ which she stated several times she didn’t take and use it with an intention not to repay it, furthermore she also informed Krusty what had happened and came to an agreement with Krusty to repay what was missing and agreed a repayment schedule, finally she also stated that (although we only have her word for this) that there was no extravagant lifestyle changes or buys - both the agreement to repay and lack of extravagant spending demonstrates that there was ‘no intention to deprive’

So for anyone that does decide to collate the posts/replies and conversations in relation to the super fan, Krustys involvement in concealing income but are reluctant to do so because you are worried that in doing so the super fan will attract criminal charges as collateral - THEN DONT WORRY YOU will not be putting the super fan in any kind of criminal jeopardy, for the reasons I have outlined above. Knowing this forum though I know there are members that couldn’t give a tit about the collateral damage, that’s fine I just thought I would give reassurances and the reasons why as after all, anyone involved in her life other than her is a victim.

apologies the lengthy post, I predicted 8 weeks in custody for her recent court appearance, not to make an example of her, but because that is the bare minimum “Bob or Sarah from across the road” would have received in the exact same circumstances. I spend hours and hours and hours all week, every week, in front of Magistrates in various mags courts in my area, I also very often appear in local CC’s (Crown Courts) as I am allowed being a Solicitor Advocate. The very few hours I have left every day or week when not appearing in front of a bench or judge at court, I am on the solicitor duty list for the local police stations to give legal advice over the phone or attendance in person for police interview, in between I have to manage my various client case load, request bundles, evidence, CCTV, statements, make representation for my clients to the CPS, it’s the wrong charge, there is no evidence or this or that so this or that charge should be dropped or replaced with a lesser charge, proceedings should be discontinued etc etc and then there is me having to prepare for each case that goes to court, giving each of my clients 100% of my skill and ability, not advising them to plead guilty instead of fighting for them because it’s easier and I am swamped and bogged down. Preparing for their trials, analysing every bit of evidence-BECAUSE MY ADVICE, MY JUDGEMENT AND MY EVERYTHING can literally change their life if I get it wrong.

and the remaining few hours I might be able to enjoy a few pints and a Chinese. Yet Krusty rides roughshod through the law, HAS CATEGORICALLY BEEN TREATED DIFFERENTLY and I can’t stand it. I spent years at University, as a pupil, I gave up so so much and lived in poverty to become a solicitor, then a solicitor advocate. All because I believe in equal justice, believe in everyone having legal representation, especially those that can’t afford it and for me he last court appearance is a prime example of there still being no equality in justice.

so for me now, I want her to get her comeuppance one way or the other. Granted I and others here know that she will be breached at some point in respect of her SSO, I expect non compliance of her community payback. As already mentioned earlier in respect of my vocation, I know from experience that the mags will always “suffer/allow” a couple of breaches of an SSO before they will activate the custody element, and I know she will push it to the limit but then comply.

So my only thought is to get her captured on the insolvency proceedings, the best case scenario being that she attracts further criminal charges for her concealment of income (the super fan not being the only example) which she will certainly be imprisoned for or at least the increased scrutiny will limit her financial income, having a more drastic impact on her lifestyle.

argghh sorry all to have gone on but it infuriates me the hours I work (btw it’s not a high income profession with the hours and legal aid reductions) the people I defend who really need help and not be in court and tit Houses like her prance on

anyway rant over, I would really appreciate it if someone or others collate what I have mentioned in one place, chronologically and let the creditors know, en masse would be better. I can’t really do this myself, but implore others to do so
The superfan is already now working with the lawyers and the bankruptcy people. This has been confirmed by people in the know 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 70
There is a way back for her 'career' ... But ... It means leaving Crawl and telling everyone about his violence, drug dealing & coercive control .... She darent do it though ... He has too much real dirt on her and he won't be signing an NDA like the others ... Like I said earlier the end of this relationship is definite ... It's just a question of when ... Her exes, including Boyson, clearly thought something of her when they were together ... it's blatantly obvious that Crawl thinks nothing of her, she is just a ticket to his 15mins of 'fame' - you know, the thing she accused the rest of them of using her for ... Even if that's true, at least they cared about you for a time Pwicey ... As I said earlier ... The end of this relationship will be two Sunday exclusives ... His & hers ... That will destroy them both ... He will decide when it's over, I don't think it's far off, she is so desperate to defend him recently .... I think that he will decide this type of fame isn't what he wanted and cash out to the press ££££ ... He won't care if what she says about him ends his 15 mins ... She will care about her continued 'fame
In short ... when he is done Crawl won't just walk away - he is going to finish her
Does anyone actually believe Crawl is the problem though? She is just getting her karma surely? 🙄

Reactions: 29
Princess is in Dubai?! Who with? Let's hope it's Peter!!
Why do these ‘celebs’ and their children advertise they’re away. 🤦‍♀️ Social media must be a godsend for burglars with these idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Congrats @MrsCranky on the winning thread title. ;)

Previous thread is here https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...e-he-earns-her-the-more-she-can-splash.25673/

As you were, my lovelies...
Thank you Phoebe. Im honoured. Ive got my cocktail dress on as promised for my speech. I've slathered the fake tan on and now I look like I've been tangoed, Just got 2 slugs from the garden and sellotaped them on my eyebrows and pumped my lips up with a bicycle pump to look the part. I just want to thank all fellow Krusties for voting for me and @Mikesqueen for helping me with the thread title. What a great christmas present. I'm crying as I type this x

@MrsCranky : you did it!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 A true Christmas miracle! Congrats!
Thanks @Mikesqueen. It is a true christmas miracle! Have you got your cocktail dress on too xx

Also congratulations as well as congratulions.Must check spellings in future lol.
Thanks Blessmyheart. Woohoo and yeehah xx

Congrats @MrsCranky you won 😄👏👏👏👏👏
Thanks Hampy x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thank you Phoebe. Im honoured. Ive got my cocktail dress on as promised for my speech. I've slathered the fake tan on and now I look like I've been tangoed, Just got 2 slugs from the garden and sellotaped them on my eyebrows and pumped my lips up with a bicycle pump to look the part. I just want to thank all fellow Krusties for voting for me and @Mikesqueen for helping me with the thread title. What a great christmas present. I'm crying as I type this x

Thanks @Mikesqueen. It is a true christmas miracle! Have you got your cocktail dress on too xx

Thanks Hampy x
If you haven’t got the peroxide wig on, we’re changing the title! 🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Thanks Hampy x
Well done Mrs Cranky ❤😘 and for @keyser666 and any newbies who don't know, you can read anybody's posts in chronological order. Just click on their avatar, a screen comes up with the number of messages they've posted. Click on that and bobs yer uncle, Fanny's yer aunt 🤣🤣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Thank you for this very insightful information….a couple of people have just said that the relevant people have been made aware 🤞🤞. Do you know roughly what time timescale would be with regards to Skanky having to start her community service and also when she would have to start the court ordered therapy sessions? Thanks

Reactions: 37
Well done Mrs Cranky ❤😘 and for @keyser666 and any newbies who don't know, you can read anybody's posts in chronological order. Just click on their avatar, a screen comes up with the number of messages they've posted. Click on that and bobs yer uncle, Fanny's yer aunt 🤣🤣😘
Thanks Facehugger. These slugs are really slimy xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.