Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh thought so..yeh the more people report it the better. She can't be getting away with shit like that as well as everything else. She's the lowest of the low
Don’t really use Instagram but gone on especially to report that post

Reactions: 24
Quoting my own post because I don't know the guy 3 along on back row, lady 6 along on back row and last 2 on middle row. Who are they? Xx

Reactions: 8
Do we think any of the media will report on her using Harvey in this instance? As a previous poster mentioned, The Sun have only reported the first part of the video where she slams the media.

Reactions: 20
I think that's Harry, Sophie's bf, beside Junior. I think that's Danny's wife or partner at the back right, 2 in. I assume the kiddies near the front are Danny's too.
you have read my mind and answered the questions I didn't know

Reactions: 9
Who drove her to Amy’s house

Reactions: 22
Email sent…I know the last bit will be nothing to do with them but wanted to add it just in case
I actually think that Harvey is an ambassador, not Katie. Although, again, he can’t consent to this or really do any meaningful promotion of the charity. I really do think she should only be allowed supervised access to him, at best. The only time I will ever muster an ounce of respect for her, is if she walks away from those poor children forever. Her poison will just continue to slowly drip into their lives otherwise.

I see from the pictures that she made an extra special effort for xmas day with a new trackie. She could have put a brush through her nylon hair though!
Her hair always reminds me of old barbie dolls. You know, when their hair got so matted and knotted your mum cut it all off and said it was the trend to have short hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
what if the stories the other day were the time they cooked for his parents (before they got rejected from Vegas) and she’s actually fabricating lies with her own truth.? I think Carl was at MM all day Christmas Day on his own.. in his stories you can see him on the pink sofa which is at the MM. I think he’d of dropped her off.. gone back to MM then returned later to collect her.

Reactions: 29
Harvey always looks more anxious when Carl is around.. his whole persona changes when he hears Carl speak or Carl steps closer.. just look at the videos .. it’s clear Harvey is weary of him

Reactions: 28
His staff will have responsibility for his wellbeing and they will have been trained to notice anything which could be a safeguarding concern. He will also have a social worker who staff could report any concerns to.

Reactions: 27
Knowing how access works. I would imagine AFP is the person who is allowed supervised access with the kids for Katie. This can be at a access centre or somewhere that all parties agree to (I.e Kieran, Peter, Katie and AFP). Normally very hard to get it at someone’s house but I’d assume they’d play on the terminal illness card. I have a nasty feeling it’s something more with Cole, more than slapgate. It takes a lot to get a restraining order for kids.

Reactions: 30
They're all bloody in on it!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I said that the other week, it's becoming clearer all the time that she is putting him and choosing him above her children. And that's disgusting in my book, she's no mother, she was an incubation unit at best.
And couldn’t even do that right where Harvey was concerned. I hope her Christmas was as shit as she is

Reactions: 18
As I recently watched some old series of KP PA- she had a terribly potty mouth back then. Effing and jeffing with various kids in earshot.

Reactions: 20
Had to laugh at the comment about Manky on the sun Fb page, about sherbert and sherry.

Reactions: 34
Honestly, the terminally ill AFP is starting to grate on my nerves. I, like many others, lost my mum this year. She was an alcoholic all my life, although I didn’t realise till my early teens. I maintained a relationship with her, even though it was hard. There were so many times I thought were happy but look back now and realise how ‘not normal’ they were. I live a few hundred miles away and she went downhill so quickly I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. Even though she drank and it angered me, I understand how hard life had been to her. If I had the time Skanky has had with her mum, I would treasure every second, no matter how hard. Sadly, I think she is so emotionally detached, that when her mum does die, she will just see it as a way to get sympathy/attention. i really don’t believe she feels anything beyond her own wants and needs. A terminal victim. Please press, just call her Amy Fucking Price! She would outlast the bloody terminator!

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.