Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

Oh the might of celebrity! I just read the story about her farting when visiting Harvey. I’m sure the writer of the story was thrilled that they were asked to report on such an important and unusual event!

As for her being in OK magazine I presume they are doing a bit on deterring folk from drinking and driving? To think of all those trees being cut down for this load of crap?

Oh well,

Today I shall mostly be practising Christmas carols using my armpit. Anyone care to join me?

Have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sambuj

Chatty Member
More than likely, they love shitting by the side of the road so that's why he loves his dolly.😁
My travelling family don’t ‘shit by the side of the road’ Please don’t tar us all with the same brush. I’m all for a joke and a bit of fun but I get fed up on how racism against gypsies and Travellers is accepted.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I think all social media platforms need to be taken to task over the use of children and vulnerable adults by others. There’s so many accounts that use them for monetary gain which, I assume, they don’t see.

Reactions: 28

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
In every picture Michelle manages to touch the (skanks) kids in a lovely inclusive way it's heart warming to see.....apologies for using the phrase heartwarming I am not old just a curry and a few gins down the road .....
And the children look genuinely happy! Skanky is going to be soooo fecked seeing Bunny bought herself and Michelle matching necklaces! Almost wish I could be a spirit in MM when KP sees that pic! By the way, I did not even want to be a fly on those filthy walls of MM hence me wanting to be a spirit!🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
It was a doctor in America that said it was not Prader-Willi syndrome, with the amount of drink and drugs that she used during pregnancy i think that might have been the problem

• Sad
  • Heart

VermilionRed

Honestly, I think they are. Maybe he knows and understands the filming is going to be shown to everyone.
Poor Harvey. Must be hellish to have at last found a peaceful sanctuary to live in and the peace is shattered when the circus rolls into town, just for content and clicks.

I wonder if Harv threw things around when ringmaster and puppet master turned up? Like shit, I thought I’d left this shit show behind and it’s followed me here?

• Sad

maggie-moo

VIP Member

Bit of a pattern here 🙄
The woman doesn't have a fucking clue what having a bad year is like in the real world! She really really pisses me right off 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Squirrelina, my narc mum was exactly the same. Long story very short, she didn't get the grand state send off she demanded we organise. No service, no nothing, just straight to the crem job done. Talk about the last laugh. I told the undertaker exactly why and he said "Bloody hell I don't blame you." Never even bothered to collect the ashes. People without parents like this would never understand INA million years.
Joanna and Squirelina. I also had a narc mam which when I was a child she punished me for being ill. She was also a depressive and had undergone ECT. She would be in bed all day during the summer holidays and when I got admitted to hospital my dad was nights and I was coughing up blood she stayed home with my other siblings and I went in the ambulance on my own! This was in the 70s mind. I don't think it would happen these days. I woke up in the hospital the next day thinking I was abandoned. I was terrified. My gran came up to visit later in the week and she was saying in front of me. I don't think she's going to get better. I tried to form bonds with mam but she used to brush me aside. I asked her late teens to come to the gym and she made excuses then went with her friend. I had the last laugh though because I trained hard and won miss figure contests but she never once told me she was proud. I only found out at her wake that she told people she was proud of me. Very strange relationship

• Heart
  • Sad

ouroboros

VIP Member
I get so irritated with the likes of KP and KK saying they want more babies with every single man. OK, firstly you already have more kids than Sudan and secondly you’re in your 40s. Whilst not impossible, you don’t get to decide quite so easily anymore! Grow up and accept you’re past it now. No shame in that, it’s not like you were good parents in the first place!

• Heart
  • Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Oh my actual life 😳 this is a joke right? Yup, she's a real inspiration to us all. I cannot believe that she said that 🤦 Surely her brain isn't that fried?
She's overcome nothing. She's yet to demonstrate any progress. And she's been given enough rope to offend again - all those cars must be very tempting!

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
  • Sad

Krm2011

VIP Member
What is it with Harvey lately ? All she and him post is Harvey Harvey Harvey !! I’m fucking sick to death of seeing it god bless him but give it a rest !!! It’s so boring same thing over again ! I don’t get it ? Are they gaining from posting so much about him ????
She knows people love Harvey so she's running with it and playing the doting mother in the process..A pathetic attempt to redeem herself so she can still get money out of people. She can't do it with the other kids cos their dads won't have it so she's using Harvey... Every move it makes is for its own benefit
🐍👌🏼

• Sad

Rozzie23

Why is she posting videos and the media saying she putting up a tree with her kids as she has them. Claiming she back to being disabled and on crunches yet the video is from 30th November . Which since then she’s been seen walking normal and in multiple pairs of heels . If she had any of her kids she would be posting videos as that’s how she makes her money . Her fans are really believing she has all her kids for Xmas night totally ignoring jett in his school uniform and they are opening day on of advent calendar

• Angry
  • Sad

DB0000

Agree 100% and this was all filmed before she even appeared in Court. Skany's usual scheming and planning ahead. Guess What Price......We are not stupid. If you don't trip yourself up which you usually do, I can promise you we will call you out everytime !!!!!
Noticed Kieran posted a pic after that saying it was Xmas Eve and showed bunny,

• Heart

Salyara

Lurker joining the thread just to ask how raging she'll be when she sees the cards Jett & Bunny have written to Kieran?

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
My new theory is that Skanky turned up to collect Harvey & was there only for the photo maybe? Crawl waiting outside in the car. Interesting that the only pic with her in it is the family one. Nothing else posted with her. I'm fairly confident that if she had any others they'd have been rammed down our throats.Also interesting that neither J or P are near her in the pic. I would say J & P adore Amy & wanted to see her. They still clearly see Amy, Sophie etc without Skanky tramp there. There was the pic a few weeks ago when Skanky was allegedly in the Priory. That pic was J, P, Amy, Paul, Sophie, Harry & Albert I think? Pete obviously supports their relationship. And rightly so. But can you imagine the poisonous Skanky slapper going out of her way to make sure the children have relationships with her exes families if she had custody? Would she fuck!
Her face is hilarious in that pic. She can hardly move it to smile 🤣🤣

1 thing for certain is that Mr Crawl Price, for whatever reason 🙄, is not allowed near those 4 kids.

How's she gonna lie her way out of this 'relationship' mess?

Has anyone else noticed that she's barely advertising any cheap crap other than her own? Have even the shonky sellers stopped using her? No leggings, diet crap, beauty products, hair products, food companies etc...

No management, no fungi fern seen for ages, no Jeyda, no Joel the hair bloke.....

Mr Crawl Price has absolutely well & truly destroyed her.