Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
ALL the kidnapings, carjackings and burgleries ive ever read about in South Africa, have ended up with dead victims, its a violent place ! i don't believe her, she's too thick to realise people see through her lies and know what a dangerous country it is ,and to take her kids along as well, im sure if it had happened, all the females would have been sexually attacked and everyone killed. just shows what an unstable mother she is putting her kids in danger !
As a South African, I want to say the following: first of all no hijacker will attack a convoy (there were 2 vehicles travelling, wasn’t there) as there was a film crew in tow. Hijackers want the upper hand and would be really stupid to attack 2 vehicles when they can be overpowered as they would be outnumbered. As it is said above, people are rarely left unscathed. After the alleged traumatic incident the filming continued? Honestly, this story needs to be laid to rest because the truth has long since been lost because it changes every times she tells it!😡😡🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

MrsCranky

VIP Member
@Blessmyheart I've hardened up a lot in the last 18 months. There's been 4 deaths in my family not mention the lockdown .I've been ill and am now on medication and a close friend has died. I'm done with certain shitty people. I've learnt to shut out the nobodies. People you think are friends are nowwhere to be seen. Tough luck on them because they may need me one day. The saying is " If you can't be there for me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best". I know who's there

• Heart
Reactions: 39

midsummer blue

VIP Member
It’s been such a laugh on here today. You lot are hilarious.
I was supposed to be wrapping presents. Wrapped…. None!!!
Time spent on my phone…. Far too much but couldn’t put it down!!! Thankyou all for the laughs!!!
And those with the tea Thankyou too.

• Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ecosse

VIP Member
WTF is she on about, having to cancel plans "because the court case was high profile?" Doesn't matter if no one knew about it at all, YOU'VE GOT A CRIMINAL RECORD, you dozy cow. The USA WILL NOT LET YOU IN!!! For a very very long time!

• Haha
  • Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Congratulations @Winepig great title 🤣
Yes, congratulations Winepig 👏👏👏 .....I'm stumping off having a Half Price toddler tantrum, I'm not playing the New Thread Title game no more 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I can't believe a Pig beat a Cow! All the Heifer bitches are bloody pissing themselves laughing at me 🐄🐖 my farm cred is shot to shit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She posted a video of dinner. Carl had three cans of diet coke in front of him and in front of her was a glass of white wine.
She would just say the wine was someone else's and no-one could prove otherwise. It's a bit like the "I crashed my car but a random man was driving' excuse. It's transparent but can't really be proved, so she's fine...again! I was thinking after the posts of yesterday, she gets so blackout drunk she takes a dump at the side of the road in broad daylight and can't remember it....she was woo-hooing and pissing herself repeatedly at the drag queen nightclub event....but she doesn't think she's an addict! Jesus wept! I've had quite a few drinks in my time and got up to some right shenanigans but I have never wee'd myself or peppered the motorways of Britain with turds that I have absolutely no memory of. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Am I the only one who feels slightly uneasy, about the way Keiran makes a living? I wonder what Michelle thinks about it?
I'm open-minded about it....sex work is still work and all that jazz that the woke scream. As long as Michelle IS okay with it, then so be it. BUT...I do slightly worry about the kids, more so because Katie is hardly the posterchild for clean living. When they are older, a quick google of either parent and it will throw up enough search results to keep them in therapy for life!

• Sad
Reactions: 37

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Only she and Alex knows - I'd believe what Alex (anybody) says over her
She spent years tormenting Alex, like she does with all her ex,s. Even though they are ex's she really enjoys stirring shit up. She always comes across as though she can't move on fully. Its like with Pete FFS they were only married FOUR years, the way she carries on you would think she'd been with him 60 years.
I've had gold fish live longer than her marriages and engagements

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
So, in the interests of research - and as a nod to my new position of Thread Queen , I have just watched Keirons sex video .

My , he does have some stamina doesn’t he ?
He’s gone slightly “ up” in my estimation , so to speak 😂

As for “ Paige Turner” she seems like a nice girl , with her “mouth full of cum” at the end 😂😂😂

But a lot more interactive than Skanky from the clips I’ve seen, in fairness.

What a holy shower of Universal Credit they truly are .

Anyway , back to the wrapping 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
On the last thread someone said they doubted she made £45k per month, just from depop.
But remember, she commanded up to £5k a night for Club meet and greets, and more when she traveled abroad for them. A couple of those per week is good easy money just for getting drunk and posing with other drunks.
She had her make-up range and her make-up tutorials costing £80 a ticket. With places for 20+ fools wanting to look like her.
She had stage Q&A sessions in theatres as well. Free surgery tweaks and teeth for herself and her significant other. She tells you it costs to look as good as her (stop laughing!:ROFLMAO:) but it costs her nothing really.
Then she had/has her promos. Boom bod, that crap facial gadget, the belly reducing gadget, clothing etc.
Her holiidays and weekends away will often be free or discounted and she gets free clothing and that awful plop food, probably free for promoting it on her Inst. Her videos make money. She also charges for phone/video messages:sick: It all adds up.
This is a woman who was horrified that Princess needed stationery and pens and pencils for her return to school last year. She reckoned the expensive school fees (that Peter Andre was paying:rolleyes:) should include those things for free. Not a clue.
In her world £45k a month was perfectly doable. The bean counters in the bankruptcy courts worked it out as a reasonable payment that still allowed her enough to live on. But then they weren't including her drug dealer's bill.:m

Reactions: 36

karma4klattie

VIP Member
As I said in a much earlier thread, I'm slightly surprised she's never dated (or "dated") a woman, given that 1) IIRC she did at one point say she was bisexual and 2) several other similar people have done. It's difficult to say this in a way which doesn't come across badly though 😅
I've always thought her to be asexual with a dislike of sex yet using the portrayal of it to make money. She doesn't seem to have any women friends (I don't count the MUAs, creosoters, hairdressers etc because she'll charm them while they're prepared to work for free, then bin them or they bin her) and only uses men to bolster her image, drive her around and skivvy for her. Can you actually imagine her sensitively discussing someone else's problems without making it all about her? She hasn't got a clue how to give to other people only take, take, take. I can't see any decent gay woman putting up with her!

• Heart
When I was about 11 my friend and I used to ride our bikes to school every day, a journey that took us on a footpath between fields, onto a factory estate and thence onto school. One day that old bloke we used to see every day on his bicyle had stopped beside the sewage works and as we rode past he was waving his willy at us both - we burst out laughing and he rode away at speed in the opposite direction embarrassed I guess but we never saw him again LOL.
Now despite my "trauma" at that incident I am not a nutter like skanky :)

Will his Go Henry account stretch to a 5* 'otel fer der skankbag????
I did not know such a thing existed, Is this it? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

cole card.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Wow