Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of the bluster she will post tomorrow as if she doesn’t care about the sentencing, we all know underneath she will be

Reactions: 23
I've seen her writing enough to know that 'TV contracts signed' is in fact, her own writing.

What an embarrassment.
i bet it’s a picture of Jodie marsh inside, that will be put up at mm. Carl would have convinced her it’s her, just like that tattoo of Jodie he’s got. I bet she LOVES it! it will have pride of place on that mantle piece, before it falls down

Reactions: 17
Only thing making me doubt this is the state of the place. As I said previously my mate who's a really wealthy property bod has been watching this with interest and fancied buying it. I was mega excited because of the stables and paddocks. She's told me it's way too far gone because of the problems with the drainage etc and isn't a viable investment because of the huge amount of money it needs to put it all right. What a shame, that beautiful place.

Reactions: 18
He didn’t have a go on Jodie as well, did he? WTH is wrong with these dirty ho bags!

Reactions: 6
Don’t teenager girls experiment with make up at 14? I get his worried about SM, but it’s kind of normal to try out in private for fun right?
. I remember experimenting with make up at 14. Used to ‘borrow’ my mum’s.
But then it was private and not plastered over social media for all the perverts of the world to see. It was just family photos.
I don’t like to see it all on social media. It worries me.

Reactions: 16
Indeed, the land's contaminates as she let the cess tank burst, chemicals and turds galore! you'd need expensive work to clean it up to a certain standard by law, could take hundreds of 100,000s off the value!

Reactions: 10
So fucking vain, he is.

Do you think he is in love with her?
Could you just spill a little bit? Are they as minging and soapy as they both look? Her hair looks absolutely rotten, really greasy, just why would you walk around like this? My only conclusion is that with all those rat tail extensions it's too difficult for her to wash it herself. Please enlighten us, he looks a right stinker!

Reactions: 13
Indeed, the land's contaminates as she let the cess tank burst, chemicals and turds galore! you'd need expensive work to clean it up to a certain standard by law, could take hundreds of 100,000s off the value!
Plus all the other stuff to. I just can't believe what she's done to it, what a stupid woman.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.