Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
❤
Yes I meant that I can’t see KP doing the mucking out, she might break a nail, or more like she stands over one of the kids while they do it.
Absolutely not ... Doubt KP would even know where to start !

Reactions: 12

tomkat1

Chatty Member
@DC16 i think you are right! Surely they couldn’t have got there and back AND had surgery, in this amount of time. Y would he have his big thick winter coat on driving from Belgium 🤷🏼‍♀️, unless the brum brum 👦 daddy has borrowed him doesn’t have heating 🤣, or they have set off from there this morning 🤔
Maybe went for a post op consultation, to fix that will need some plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Update: OK, so apparently she told people Turkey, but Carl has apparently driven her to Brussels for corrective surgery. (Bum implants removed)
So the massive arse was not such a brilliant idea then? LOL Who'd have guessed it???? :ROFLMAO:

I've just put this on Lozza's page but it applies just as much to the skank.
/www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/dozens-of-camels-barred-from-saudi-beauty-pageant-for-using-botox/ar-AARBNwc?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
I am sure I heard that in a magistrates court the judge will give you an idea before your court date of wjat your sentence will probably be.

Does anyone know if this is correct?

• Wow

Gullri

VIP Member
She was blessed with having a very small frame. But as she is getting older, her metabolism is slowing down, so all that crap she eats and lack of exercise is catching up with her. She will never be big, as genetically she isn’t, but she will look bloated and weighty, and yes, the giant boobs don’t help the overall look for her.
( Remember when Katie Hopkins did her “ fat “ experiment on herself. She ate a whole load of crap to make herself fat, so she could prove how easy it is to lose weight. However, it was a pointless exercise, as her body type makes it difficult for her to put on weight, and easy to loose it afterwards. KP has a similar body type ).
Katie Hopkins ended up looking 15 years older. Weight gain and loss takes a big toll on your face after 35. And only to prove a point.

Daisy Steiner

She'll make a big story of it anyway, whatever the outcome. I'll be surprised if it's even mentioned anywhere but here. All a figment of our imagination. No beating the Pwicey!!!

• Sad
According to the Daily Fail story where she hopes she won’t go to prison, she says they took Harvey to Winter Wonderland. Did anyone see pics of H being there? I only remember seeing pics of the two sloths when they were there.
Yep, there was a photo were they all wore their Harvey Price hats to try and flog some gear!

• Angry
  • Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
Yes it is off the car lot. Has anyone noticed that the most recent cars on the lot are photographed on a country lane rather than next to his father's house. 🏠 🚗🚗
i actaully think those cars are advertised on another little dunrow car dealers site tbh

• Wow