Chloe Khan #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is exactly why photoshopping is so dangerous. Look at the photos she posts on her page, now look at the reality (someone else posting her). I’m in actual shock, makes me feel sick wtf has she done to herself🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't know if it's just me but at the party most of the time she was on her own and left very early too.

Reactions: 4
Don't know if it's just me but at the party most of the time she was on her own and left very early too.
Looks like Mr Potato Head can’t handle her enjoying herself, how sad, and how sad of her to allow this to happen when she constantly bangs on about being a boss witch lol

And how weird of her to address this on her story for everyone to see..all she seems to do is complain/make digs at him. Hunny then why are you with him????

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And this is exactly why photoshopping is so dangerous. Look at the photos she posts on her page, now look at the reality (someone else posting her). I’m in actual shock, makes me feel sick wtf has she done to herself🤢
Not trying to wish my life away, but I can’t wait to see what she looks like in 20/30/40 years from now

• Sick
Reactions: 17
That party makes me glad to be old. It all just looks a bit grubby and for the sole purpose of getting ‘content’ 😞

Reactions: 12
Her arse looks square!

Had to come on and post as for some reason Chloe has popped up on my Tiktok for you page 🙄🥴

She is filtered up to the max kn Tiktok as well 🥴

No idea who this is .. also looks like she is made of plastic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Haha I had the other thread 3 on my watch list and thought it was too quiet and turns out you are all here 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
that arse is hideous

Reactions: 1
do you think this is real or fake
Unless they are getting a lot of messages / stuff not on the main only fans page to be viewed by members then I'd say not. They don't have many posts or likes on only fans 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Unless they are getting a lot of messages / stuff not on the main only fans page to be viewed by members then I'd say not. They don't have many posts or likes on only fans 🤷🏻‍♀️
just saying 1 million seriously? lol not even chloe got that much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.