Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Stapleyourtongue for the new thread!

Anyone want to do a recap?

As you were 🙂

Previous thread here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks to @Stapleyourtongue for the new thread!

Anyone want to do a recap?

As you were 🙂

Previous thread here:

Thank you Geordiegirl xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There is a strong possibility she has gone to Turkey again for more lipo 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I think she wants to die under anesthesia, apart from being addicted to it and the pain meds. You know what, it'll be good if she's fucked off for more unnecessary surgery, it'll look bad in court.

Reactions: 44
Has anybody (and I mean ANYBODY) noticed any difference with the amount of lipo she has had, say these past 2 years 🤷🏼‍♀️. Why can’t she see that her boobs make her look 2 stone heavier for a start! Did she think that ONE jacket potato meal was a ‘diet’? KATE 🗣 GIVE. IT. UP man ffs *shakes head* 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s just rotten🤮 it’s simple, exercise is key to maintaining good mental health, noticed dimwit hasn’t posted any gurning vids of him down the gym either🙄

is she going to fake a ‘medical drama’ 🤔🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Maybe the hair and nails is to look like she’s changed!!! Probably has extensions and nails booked for after court!!!
I will be so angry if she gets off with it again!!! No one else would with the amount of driving offences she has!!! They would already be in prison!!!

Reactions: 39
Very telling that MUA Fern and Jeyda went out together last night, but no sign of KP 🤔 yet just after slapgate and while they had the makeup classes, she was constantly with them

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Out of interest does anyone know how many times she has appeared in court? Dionne (Les Dawson) had in her 'job description' when she worked as Skankys PA 'driving Katie to court!'

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anybody (and I mean ANYBODY) noticed any difference with the amount of lipo she has had, say these past 2 years 🤷🏼‍♀️. Why can’t she see that her boobs make her look 2 stone heavier for a start! Did she think that ONE jacket potato meal was a ‘diet’? KATE 🗣 GIVE. IT. UP man ffs *shakes head* 🙄
Not surprised her weight isn't going down with the size of that curry she had the other night. If she gets as big as Harvey🤞she will be able to model the xxxxxl instead of using H

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She had lipo on her thighs when she was starting out, so a good twenty years ago. It's not a good fix really, when you've had it done you put fat on still, but in a different area, I think it's why she's such an odd shape, she's had so much sucked out from everywhere. Truth is, plastic surgery makes you look tit, you don't look younger or more beautiful, you can't carve that into anyone. Obvs a decent nosejob is ok if you've got a nose like a parrot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wouldn’t put it past her to go to Turkey, have a boob reduction and deliberately get herself a nice tasty infection in the wound just like on big brother, it wouldn’t be hard with what we know about her personal hygiene and it could just delay the courts again

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Excellent title, very seasonal and very apt! 🤣🤣🤣
It’s getting harder and harder to suggest a thread before about 800 posts, due to her car crash of a life and the various dramas that surround her. Hard to keep current with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If she really has gone to Turkey for something it'll only take her to say she's not fit to travel or has an infection and that'll be it adjourned again! They should have confiscated her passport. Also she's the only person I've ever seen who despite endless lipo just gets bigger and bigger, something really weird going on with her body now, she's such a funny shape.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.