Katie Price #9 Will rent-a-muff be up the duff with turkey teef's mini me Coaletta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was going to the bankruptcy court tomorrow but she is not listed.:confused:

Reactions: 3
Katie can’t be alone it’s clear to see so she will fill all her holes literally with people or things, possessions or vices or pets or drugs and booze, men, new hair, holidays etc. I’ve always wondered if she has BPD, she comes across as someone never satisfied and directionless now but also in denial

Reactions: 10
Oh Katie you just went on to your Instagram stories to have a massive rant about how boring it is and how disrespectful it is to keep bringing up Pete so instead of just ignoring the press you decided to rant on social media yes love that will certainly stop all of the stories and speculation you humongous twit

Please use my bride of Chucky thread I don’t know how to do it

Reactions: 7
I would think the green/yellow wrap will not help to sell it. I wonder what he is driving now!
I reckon he’ll think it will sell as they have driven around in it and people will want a piece of it 🤔

Like priceless old tat she’s gonna try and sell.
if she wants to do some good, why doesn’t she donate the clothes to charity?

Reactions: 6
Problem with Katie her biggest issue is her defensiveness. Even when people who do love her try to help she pushes them away. She cannot accept help as she sees it as weakness. Ironically it’s her biggest weakness that she’s too pig headed and proud to make the best of her life. She only accepts help on her terms. Once Pete left her I think it’s been a downward spiral. She was really never like this before, she was headstrong but she had a sense of direction and ambition. She can barely speak properly and doesn’t even seem to be able to regulate her voice volume anymore!
Defensiveness is the addiction/mental illness.
She looks gorgeous in that video with the twins.

& I'm sorry, but her downfall is nothing to do with mental illness and everything to do with her being a giant duck up who puts coke, cock and booze before her own kids's welfare. She had EVERYTHING and now apart from her kids (which she is in danger of losing completely) she has NOTHING. She, and only she, is responsible for that. She is greedy, spiteful, fucked up and a complete bleeping car crash.
But that's what addicts do and become.. Addicts don't chose to become addicted. Addicts don't chose that life. Addiction is a disease. Addicts put drugs/alcohol/gambling/sex above EVERYTHING else.
She is spiteful, She is manipulative. She is many bad things. But being an addict and a 'duck up' isn't her fault and not something she cannot be blamed for!

Reactions: 5
I reckon he’ll think it will sell as they have driven around in it and people will want a piece of it 🤔

Like priceless old tat she’s gonna try and sell.
if she wants to do some good, why doesn’t she donate the clothes to charity?
Sold 5 of the 6 clothes items on Depop today and made about £100 lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh God, she is such a bloody liar going on a long rant about how much she doesn't care about Peter. It's disrespectful to Emily and to Coal (she says).

Who is she trying to fool? You can pretty much document her rapid decline from the point that he left her. You never hear her giving stories about Kieran the same level of attention, although he has more one-to-one contact with her. Peter doesn't even seem to speak to her directly, it was cold the way he left her (not that I have sympathy).

Reactions: 5
Oh God, she is such a bloody liar going on a long rant about how much she doesn't care about Peter. It's disrespectful to Emily and to Coal (she says).

Who is she trying to fool? You can pretty much document her rapid decline from the point that he left her. You never hear her giving stories about Kieran the same level of attention, although he has more one-to-one contact with her. Peter doesn't even seem to speak to her directly, it was cold the way he left her (not that I have sympathy).
Is my phone broken or is her bottom lip white like it's been frozen in that story?

• Haha
Is my phone broken or is her bottom lip white like it's been frozen in that story?
It's the filter on top of the fact that there is something going on with her bottom lip - it looks like it's given up and is about to die off!

• Haha
It's the filter on top of the fact that there is something going on with her bottom lip - it looks like it's given up and is about to die off!
Ah okay. Literally looks like you said about to die off, I was thinking if my lip was that colour that's an A&E job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is why I've always had a soft spot for her and believe if she gets the proper help she desperately needs. She has the potential to be a good parent but my opinion is she's far too deep into her addiction and too mentally unwell to use that potential or evem realise she has that potential. I believe she is caught in the cycle of mental illness and addiction which leads her to the life she is living.. While she must acknowledge her behaviour and take responsibility it isn't her fault, she has been through so much trauma that it's not surprising she has developed an addiction and mental illness. What is surprising is how literally everyone enables her.
What convinces me that she is so deep into her addiction and mental illness is that a docuseries about Katie price getting clean would bring in the views and the money, her not taking that opportunity just shows. Even Daniella Westbrook went onto Jeremy Kyle to go to rehab to improve her public appearance and try to boost work..
Did you just say it wasn't her fault?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm saying it is not her fault that she developed an addiction and mental illness. No one choses that.
Bollocks. I'm trying to think of a more constructive way of putting that. I'm going to stick with bollocks.

Mental illness is nobodies fault. There are genetic and social influences at play. Same with addiction.

However, when every opportunity has been put in place for her to recover, when she has been offered more support than most people seeking help for addiction issues. When she's destroyed the trust of those around her. When she has shown to have been selfish, narcissistic and emotionally abusive all her life then it is her fault. She will never recover until she accepts responsibility. Not poor you syndrome, actual adult responsibility.

Not for a fraction of a second do I dismiss the effect of trauma in someone's life. But I will always dismiss the 'bollocks' that she is somehow the innocent party here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I want to see her depop, what was she selling?
Inquiring minds want to know.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.