Katie Price #89 Body like a hotdog, Face like a Yule log!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isn’t it about time for AFP to start dying again? The final card Katie can play before the 15th?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sun journos, we know you read here. So can you tell us why you keep printing her crap? It’s cheap reporting just lifting stories from her IG and gives her reason to slag you off. Time to grow a pair and do some real journalism and expose her lies, deceit, cheating and conning.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s ticked every box now on get out of jail bingo card
Harvey alone at Christmas. Mental elf, hounded by the press. On the straight n narrow #blessed , new business #happy place etc.

she’s going nowhere 😡
But the judge has to way up mitigating factors against the aggravating ones and she has plenty of aggravating ones - 6 driving bans, driving whilst disqualified and disregard for the court, drunk driving, drug driving AND causing an accident AND a previous conviction for being drunk and in charge of a vehicle. Surely she will get some proper justice, surely!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So where are these stories coming from, are the press just completely fabricating them? Are they allowed to do that - why doesn't she sue?
But she doesn’t mind it when they’re reporting that Carl has a gym and log cabin in his backyard.. eyeroll emoji eyeroll emoji eyeroll emoji I would maybe respect her a little bit if she posted a vid to her pootube and said “I’m sorry, I’ve repeatedly fucked up massively and I’m going to do all I can to be a better parent, daughter, human being etc.”🤷🏻‍♀️ Come on Katie, do the right thing, put Carl out with the trash and do your time for the crash

• Heart
Reactions: 31
New thread suggestion
#90 On the 15th December my true love sent to me, Pricey doing a stretch in sol.. i.. tary

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I haven’t been around a lot lately as I e just got a new full time job but I’m trying to keep up as best I can’t before the 15th.

I just wanted to make a point about Harvey and her saying about him smashing the place up as a sign he is settled. It’s actually pretty common in children with additional needs. My oldest son has adhd and is currently also being looked at for possible autism, at school and around people he isn’t comfortable with he doesn’t display any of behaviours he does at home. If he’s had a bad day at school or just isn’t feeling great as soon as he gets home he explodes and can smash things, kick off etc because he feels comfortable and home is his safe space where he can let all this anger, anxiety etc out so it is possible this is the same with Harvey too.
Great post bex😘 how dare you neglect the thread for actual real life stuffs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But the judge has to way up mitigating factors against the aggravating ones and she has plenty of aggravating ones - 6 driving bans, driving whilst disqualified and disregard for the court, drunk driving, drug driving AND causing an accident AND a previous conviction for being drunk and in charge of a vehicle. Surely she will get some proper justice, surely!
I think she’ll get a suspended sentence, so at least she wont be able to monetize it. And hopefully she’ll get a location and curfew tag - that would really piss her off.
Any sentence stemming from the bankruptcy will invoke the suspended sentence, I would think. So she’s far from out of the woods (see what I did there?) even if she doesn’t get a custodial sentence.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think she’ll get a suspended sentence, so at least she wont be able to monetize it. And hopefully she’ll get a location and curfew tag - that would really piss her off.
Any sentence stemming from the bankruptcy will invoke the suspended sentence, I would think. So she’s far from out of the woods (see what I did there?) even if she doesn’t get a custodial sentence.
She’s in big trouble either way but hey, Katie is in a good place and is coming to terms with the upcoming court appearance(s) by posting pictures of tuna, sprouts and being a big cry baby over an article about a lil puss puss that she had zero interest in🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
So say she gets tagged, would she be able to use the mm as her address, if there is a repossession order on it? OR would worsel pull a fast one AGAIN and use that to let her stay in that one room she’s got the fire going in, with Carl, a hedgehog, 2 dogs, a “caretaker”, hagrid 🤥, bunny 🤥, jet🤥, princess 🤥, junior 🤥, Harvey at the weekends🤥dying afp 🤥, the fence fixer 🤥 Michelle heaton, a couple of Craig’s thrown in, possibly a few Mexicans and say she can’t possibly move out of there now, as she has all this responsibility and a TAG, that’s registered to on her mm address, on smashed hairlines, so she’s staying put 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why should the law be different for her?
Does she really have friends in high places?
Repeat offender remember and throws the V's at the Judiciary.
She's been given numerous chances to change her ways but choses to cook a snoop when given them.
You, me & most others would, if in her place, have got sent down long ago.
All this tit that follows her around and happens is planned and acted out by her.
It's a bleeping circus and it's time it left town for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've asked that question directly to the college. As it's a charity they should, I believe, be transparent. No response thus far.
I am not sure they would be able to tell you as it’s Harvey’s confidential info. I mean the only options would be:

Private funded
Local Authority funded
Or health funded.

I would be fuming as a parent or pupil if a college disclosed to an unknown person how my child was funded or any detail about him ( I know she does it herself but they couldn’t without getting into shiz).

You could ask more generally how placements are funded? But I am sure the answer would just be a mix of the above and maybe a scholorship

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was quite interested to read what the solicitor Closer quoted had to say. She seemed to think that Katie's not going to get away with this one as there would be a public outcry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So say she gets tagged, would she be able to use the mm as her address, if there is a repossession order on it? OR would worsel pull a fast one AGAIN and use that to let her stay in that one room she’s got the fire going in, with Carl, a hedgehog, 2 dogs, a “caretaker”, hagrid 🤥, bunny 🤥, jet🤥, princess 🤥, junior 🤥, Harvey at the weekends🤥dying afp 🤥, the fence fixer 🤥 Michelle heaton, a couple of Craig’s thrown in, possibly a few Mexicans and say she can’t possibly move out of there now, as she has all this responsibility and a TAG, that’s registered to on her mm address, on smashed hairlines, so she’s staying put 🖕🏻
Interesting point about her being tagged, no way would she be allowed to use the MM because it's far too large and she could
easily go out of range of the monitoring box, the service would have to install multiple boxes so she will not be using MM as her
address if she was tagged. Besides, she would be in prison for a breech within a few days because she's a bleep.

Yea defo not able to use MM surely for range! I worked somewhere for supported living and the range didn’t even stretch from the flat to office for someone to get meds.

Also wondering about H trust fund and college funding. I am sure it is means tested and if he has more that 18k he would be paying it himself so I doubt he does have a big trust fund. And if he was paying himself I am sure we would all know about it. Star is a very sought after residential so won’t be cheap. I reckon thousands per week.

Interesting with the shorter nails. No one has mentioned yet but I thought the pics with Harvey yesterday her hair looked quite thin in the bun and wondered if the extensions where out!? May have been why crawl and H where outside in the car… and no pics of her today!

Anyway I need to sleep! Defo overthink this ha!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.