Katie Price #89 Body like a hotdog, Face like a Yule log!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did predict some threads back that the extensions would be a barometer as to how confident she is of staying out of jail 😜. Maybe if they’re out, she’s in 🤞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
she as put up a photo of Princess from 4 years ago is this because she as no recent contact to take new ones( since slapgate)
Not sure how as contact with bunny and jet but none with princess and juniour

Reactions: 13
Here's hopefully a video grab of the Itv shop promo. It's like KP TV😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I suspect that Peter Andre has put tougher rules in place through legal methods to limit her contact with J&P. Maybe until slapgate is solved and dealt with, more so than cunty crashing her car while drunk and high.
Kieran may not have the wherewithall to do that. Plus, as a parent I would be much more concerned with my two teen kids beinng around a junkie than about two tiddlers like Bunny & Jett.
Yes of course there would still be dangers but in my opinion a bigger danger is teenagers around a drink and drunk household where they could be drawn into using.
If she gets off, no doubt she'll get visits at Christmas. In the end she's their mum and they love her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they just dont want to see her. They are old enough now, if they dont want to go, they dont have to. Or, she can only see them alone, with no cameras. I think they are probably emotionally drained by this point. Being a teenager is the hardest thing already, without starting to realise your mum is just a flawed human being. My mum was an alcoholic all my life but got a lot worse as I got older. It took me years to understand her mood swings, behaviour etc. When I was young, I just thought that was who she was. As I grew I realised that was who she was choosing to be. That realisation crushed me, because in my young mind, I just wasn’t enough to make her happy etc. I blamed myself. God knows what those kids have seen and heard. No amount of money, holidays and all the other spoiling they get, will make up for the bad memories and pain she has caused them. I think no amount of appealing to her will help. She is the victim in her eyes and you cant help people like that. Sorry, long week!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think she’ll get a suspended sentence, so at least she wont be able to monetize it. And hopefully she’ll get a location and curfew tag - that would really piss her off.
Any sentence stemming from the bankruptcy will invoke the suspended sentence, I would think. So she’s far from out of the woods (see what I did there?) even if she doesn’t get a custodial sentence.
I agree.
And there's no way she could stick to the terms of a suspended sentence for very long.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 911344Do you reckon she might have better luck texting accurately if she cut her nails?
Oh do behave yourself Katie Price: We all know that between hair/nails/makeup appointments you read these Tattle threads. @MentalHealthAdvocate my arse! You seem very able to do advertising, modelling, and coping with '5 fussy eaters' since you crashed that car pissed-up,drugged up, banned from driving and uninsured, not to mention a trip to L A . where you (almost cunningly) tried and failed to garner interest in your wedding to Skanky. But we sussed you. Honestly Katie; can you not see what a fool you are and how you are damaging your kids? SHAME ON YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I did predict some threads back that the extensions would be a barometer as to how confident she is of staying out of jail 😜. Maybe if they’re out, she’s in 🤞
100% not , she just wants to look like tit ( yes I know she already does) in court .

In her mind no extensions / nails will make some fuddy duddy judge think she’s a reformed character , innit .

I bet she comes all over “ old Pamela Anderson “ business suit , sensible hair , short nails , no false eye lashes , all demure & downcast .

PA is still a druggy bleep but normals it up when deems it necessary .

KP will do the same .

As An aside I had a very criminal punk boyfriend when I was younger , when he committed his worst crime with a possible 2 year jail sentence , the Mohawk went , suited up , no visible tattoos , he was “ depressed” and had left his punk life behind him etc etc , lost all his friends , got a job .
All untrue
It worked though .
Then he just went back to being a crim .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think she’ll get a suspended sentence, so at least she wont be able to monetize it. And hopefully she’ll get a location and curfew tag - that would really piss her off.
Any sentence stemming from the bankruptcy will invoke the suspended sentence, I would think. So she’s far from out of the woods (see what I did there?) even if she doesn’t get a custodial sentence.

We all know she'll milk the Mental 'Elf card, Harvey needs me, and Amy bleeping Price card to get out of Jail. I'll be angry as duck if it isn't convicted. BUT if she's 'tagged' I can handle that. The Thing loves driving and she'll be monitored every inch of the way and stuck with Cole as chauffeur....No way will KP cope with the restrictions!
Here's hopefully a video grab of the Itv shop promo. It's like KP TV😂
Can't see this, hon x
Donkey Donger-huge ass, 90s makeup, horn of Jass!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how her other kids feel about her statement saying only Harvey truly loves her?
Such an awful thing to say. I especially feel sorry for Bunny and Jett as they are so young.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I wonder how her other kids feel about her statement saying only Harvey truly loves her?
Such an awful thing to say. I especially feel sorry for Bunny and Jett as they are so young.
God yeah it's awful when I come to think about it. But then again, she never did give a tit about Jett :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
100% not , she just wants to look like tit ( yes I know she already does) in court .

In her mind no extensions / nails will make some fuddy duddy judge think she’s a reformed character , innit .

I bet she comes all over “ old Pamela Anderson “ business suit , sensible hair , short nails , no false eye lashes , all demure & downcast .

PA is still a druggy bleep but normals it up when deems it necessary .

KP will do the same .

As An aside I had a very criminal punk boyfriend when I was younger , when he committed his worst crime with a possible 2 year jail sentence , the Mohawk went , suited up , no visible tattoos , he was “ depressed” and had left his punk life behind him etc etc , lost all his friends , got a job .
All untrue
It worked though .
Then he just went back to being a crim .
I just Googled Katie Price court outfits, and even I was gobsmacked at how many different court appearances she has had over the years.!!! Some of the outfits are low key, others are bonkers.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
shes a head, not to worry though, ive heard orange is the new black !

isn’t it about time for AFP to start dying again? The final card Katie can play before the 15th?
can you imagine that conversation ? " mother, you have until the 12th to die or i'm fucked !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just Googled Katie Price court outfits, and even I was gobsmacked at how many different court appearances she has had over the years.!!! Some of the outfits are low key, others are bonkers.
I am sure she will be wearing a mask. (For a change)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.