Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've treated Katie to the first edition of Shotputters Weekly as she's on the front cover 😄 x.
Well done Katie! 😀 👍

Resizer_16387115574210.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Recrap: Skanky has launched a top of the range equestrian clothing line for the deranged. Modelling the attire Price reminded all who were involved and saw this debacle as mutton dressed as lamb. Of specific note was it’s inflated arse and tits and the lack of correct sizing. Price resembling an overfilled bag of shite. Luckily the Pony saved the day by exposing a pony sized penis and pissing like a donkey all over the poorly assembled set.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Was gonna go on a very long rant about how I’m really sick to death of her antics now. Behaving as normal despite everything she’s done recently.

Never any accountability for her actions, using the kids for self promotion, the media, although turning, still writing sycophantic articles about her, promoting new companies whilst bankrupt, a seemingly never ending postponement of appearances before the court, or no charges ever appearing, “slapgate” I’m looking at you 😡 The list is endless.

Instead I decided to put her heavily filtered face through my daughters FaceApp, removing the filter, to see what FaceApp reckons Crawl wakes up to first thing in the morning. Took her extensions out as well.

Cheered me right up. Happy Saturday Tatlers 🥳

07D07F17-D248-4541-AC2A-56D271D1F929.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Crowbag

VIP Member
I've known several people who think it's funny to teach kids to swear. Usually the same ones who think it's funny to give them a swig of beer or wine.

H swears because she's taught him.
The pair of them rip the piss out of H when he flips the bird with the wrong finger. They will have taught him that.
I imagine woods in particular has taught him all sorts, he's the type to enjoy mocking a disabled person. I also think kp will have been hugely inappropriate over the years with more than a bare breasted kiss on the lips.

I do think she loves H, but greed, her lust for publicity, her need for men, and her general ignorant manner and low intellect, have pushed that love to the side.
I don't understand the 'i love H' thing from Internet folk, I've said so before. They haven't met him, don't know him and have only seen what kp wants them to see, so how on earth can they love him? It's so patronising.
He could be a royal pain in the arse most of the time. He's human, not some cute little puppy.

Rantlette over.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Carl's all sorts of things but mostly he's a nobody wanting to be a somebody. He's from a shady background, is poorly educated, intellectually bereft, and lacking in charm, charisma and talent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
1638632984200.png

Whoa there.... Magnum moustache?

Edit - this was from the Sun - however it is surprisingly Skanky free today on the website - which is strange - there are usually about 3 stories per day.

Edit 2 - I saw this pic yesterday and this was the reason I joined Tattle as it needed to be seen to be believed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I wonder if Katie and Cole will ever get married 😄..doubt Little Sid will be best pleased though 😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16189621846960.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Falkor

VIP Member
Just missed being able to reply on the last thread, but someone was concerned about the pony being 'shaved'. The pony has been clipped which is completely normal for a horse or pony being ridden through winter - it prevents them getting too sweaty under their natural thick winter coats, and the pony will have a thick rug to keep him warm when not being ridden.

I'm not overly worried about the plaits or the paint either, plaiting is done regularly for shows (though they're normally rolled up into balls on the top of the neck) and most ponies are used to fly spray in summer, so a template and horse safe paint which will wash off probably wouldn’t have bothered him either. I'm guessing they gave him a big haynet to chomp through and he barely noticed.

I do agree he doesn't have the happiest expression in some of the photos though and does look stressed at points.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Katie Price #90 Skankys life is one big nativity soon she will be jailed for her illegal activity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Recrap: Skanky has launched a top of the range equestrian clothing line for the deranged. Modelling the attire Price reminded all who were involved and saw this debacle as mutton dressed as lamb. Of specific note was it’s inflated arse and tits and the lack of correct sizing. Price resembling an overfilled bag of shite. Luckily the Pony saved the day by exposing a pony sized penis and pissing like a donkey all over the poorly assembled set.
Attire not even worthy of being given an outing to a gymkhana at the local village summer fete 🤣 mind you, it might come in handy for Appleby 👍

Congrats Timz too, well done ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
So I have theories, if they are of any interest. Full disclosure - I was a fan back in the day. However that changed after a while. I recently re-read some of her autobiographies, just out of curiosity: they are the ramblings of a narcissist and show just how unhealthy her relationships are especially with Pete where essentially one couldn’t go out without the other: the following is a mixture of information and options.

my father was a journalist in the 90s, early 00s at her Jordan/transform peak. He told it was well knon that she was a caner and a well known rumour around a child’s later illnesses…..
My friend was a singer in the 90s and did some shows with Another Level. I asked about KP and she said that in an industry full of insecurity, she was by far the most insecure person she had ever met, extremely vulnerable and most probably an alcoholic at the very least.

My personal opinions now. I think KP has been extremely lucky in the sense that she hasn’t picked particularly abusive partners of late as she is that co-dependent, I can’t see her leaving anyone. I think she has ended up with Carl and it’s all gone a mess. She sells every cough and spit of her life - why wouldn’t she name who attacked her? Why wouldn’t she clear Carl asap? This and the age of the suspect and the coercive control change leads me to believe it is Carl.
I am not a KP fan. I think what with the kids, animals and all the other stunts she’s pulled, I’m over it. However, if it is Carl, she is in an abusive relationship and they are beyond hard to get out of. Especially if he has embarrassing collateral against her. I think she’s trapped in a web of her own making. The only part I don’t understand is why Kieran or Peter haven’t exposed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41