Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Exactly! As I said earlier, what the fuck is OK Magazine doing, featuring her this week? And the Mirror and Sun regurgitating every fart she makes.
Sorry I think I’m on a parallel universe today. That’s the second time I’ve done that 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pears

I’ll tell you why that was a terrible idea.
Yes, adults, consenting adults have the right to a sexual relationship. But as we all know, relationships that move from being partners who are dating, to partners who make the next step into being sexual is a progression, mentally and emotionally.
becoming sexual, especially for a man opens a can of worms where getting to the sexual part becomes mor3 of a race. I promise you this. If I ever learned for sure that she was allowing prostitution around Harvey I’d call the police and social services on her. Everything this wretch does is for column inches, and she has exploited him enough.

It's the same when she said she would get him a prostitute when he turned 18, saying it is natural to experiment. Having cock is natural to her, she is after all the County bike. But to sexually exploit a disabled vulnerable person, who is your own child is just disgusting and so wrong.
te

Reactions: 5

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
yes It's important to teach your children at a young age about empathy and that some people are not born the same way as other people. They can't help the way they are born and shouldn't be ostracized by society. That bastard needs to let poor Harvey live a quiet life. That lovely lad needs stability not her circus and daft car crash of a life. My piss is boiling tonight. Dolly get the pisspot ready

Well I remember the paps photographing her pissed and drugged up falling out of taxis when she was pregnant. She obviously has contributed to poor Harvey's problems. Horrible fucker
Oh, @MrsCranky , I meant to say #UNBORN child as well as newborn. Even worse IMO.

Reactions: 3

Mktg34

Maybe she is running from her life?
Surgery addiction vanity self esteem and depression are all in her personality!

I was going to volunteer with a drug and alcohol charity but changed my mind!
It's highly distressed just being around some of these people!
I have spoke to people about this issue but some people cannot and will not stop abusing any substance!
I have met people I therapy who have been locked in rooms and abused etc. They have trust issues and I know what that feels like!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2