Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Its sad if she's had to go back so far to find pictures of Jett and Bunny on her phone of them doing normal things. She must have 100's of photos of them but 99.9% will have been used to promote shit, or sitting while she's getting her hair and makeup, or promoting a freebee hoilday. Thank God they have Michelle to show them a normal relationship between a Mother and her children. It's plain to see the love she has for them, and they for her.

Reactions: 38

rlilly

Loving the new thread title. Well done 🤣👍 I keep laughing at people calling her 'skanky' on here too. It's genius. Did someone call her and Crawwwl 'Cokey and Dopey' too? I also found that hilarious. You lot are brilliant! Always makes me laugh 😁

Her hair curler video was hilarious! 😂 I can't believe she posted it. I have naturally wavy hair and embrace it. I would never get completely straight cheap looking extensions. What a laughing stock she has become.

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
AFP looks well, not an oxygen tank in sight 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes she looks terminally ill doesn't she. Makes a mockery out of seriously ill people. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with their fables. Try nursing someone with real illnesses and problems you bunch of skanky nasty people. Most of us have had to. Fucking pricks

• Heart
  • Angry

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
Blade’s vocal cords haven’t been cut, he can still bark x

I’m sure KP won’t be happy about this 😬 Well done K&M on making those children feel loved, happy and safe. 🥰
Omg bunny looks just like Kieran now, she must hate that! Good on you Michelle what happy looking kids x

• Heart
View attachment 911344Do you reckon she might have better luck texting accurately if she cut her nails?
So how does the stupid cow explain how the cat was looked after when the MM was 'in ruins' or when she was staying at Cole's?
A pet isn't a family pet if it doesn't live with you in your home Katie. And what family? Your kids are not with you, you don't have a house for the cat to live in.

• Heart

Amelia99

VIP Member
I’m not interested in Katie Price but just popping by to say congrats to whoever came up with this thread title. It made me laugh out loud. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

FB59AEDD-00F1-4A5B-BF9A-BDCD3B846175.png

Oh no! How can somebody have such sweet innocent family photos by day and then by night……! 😆 *note to self* don’t Instagram stalk KPs exes after 11pm 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

midsummer blue

VIP Member
At least Jett and Bunny have had a great weekend with their dad.
Friday night leonardslee gardens Christmas
Saturday Tulley’s Farm
And today Drusilla’s
Exactly what kids that age love doing!!!

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
I wanted to change my Tattle name to “ Pete you Cunt” but it won’t let me .

Lurkers - and you are legion , you know what to do 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So did ANYONE actually turn up for the press launch 🤔 Has there been anything seen other than The Fail/Scum etc articles with pics by W8/Backgrid which she obviously paid for 🤷
She really is sunk.....why can't she see it 🥴

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
I’m guessing the fantastically successful , well thought out , witty , insightful I’m A Celebrity “ reviews” have come to a grinding halt then ?

Just like everything her cocaine addled brain gets hyper about & lasts until the
next destined to fail project/ tat selling/ the one /holiday / prison avoidance tactic.

Shame really , she’s so charismatic on screen , so likeable , so well spoken , I can only imagine a presenting opportunity , or several , was imminent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Posted this, come on Katie, he was wearing that pink top last week, you’ll have to do better than that 🙄🔍
Hopefully the college have said NO more pictures to you, I know that’s a foreign concept, someone saying no to you!!!!
Why can’t she just leave him in peace. His trying to learn to live independently he don’t need her turning up every week and disrupting everything, just for her own gain. The college should tell her she’s not welcome, if she’s going to keep plastering him all over social media when she visits.

• Angry

Baggins

Wtf is he doing on his stories?? Coughing so Harvey claps, treating him like a performing seal! I absolutely despise him 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Are they actually seeing Harvey or just pretending this weekend!!!!
Or is she doing the right thing for a change and respecting his privacy!!! NO, she doesn’t know the meaning of the word!!!
It's a long way to go just to "pretend" to be there. I reckon the college has put a stop to Harvey being wheeled out like a performing seal for her benefit. They're allowed to visit and maybe take him out on the condition it's kept private, no filming during term time/while he's under college
care. She wont like that one bit, hence the face like a smacked arse in the lodge yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh dear, can tell it's Monday morning. More bollocks.

Ive just seen this. Absolutely unbelieveable.

Throws Harvey under the bus again. Can hear it now in court 'Uhonor. Harvey is violent and he'll get worse if I'm not around and he can't see me. He could get sectioned if I'm sent down and not able to visit'.

Absolutely dispicable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I just don’t get the whole influencer garbage, do people actually say “hey guess what Barbara, that KP and her dopey dora nob jockey dimwit boyf stayed in a shed at the weekend, I think we should go, we can wear our pink neon embellished jodhpurs and yell woohoo in the hot tub”

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Just missed being able to reply on the last thread, but someone was concerned about the pony being 'shaved'. The pony has been clipped which is completely normal for a horse or pony being ridden through winter - it prevents them getting too sweaty under their natural thick winter coats, and the pony will have a thick rug to keep him warm when not being ridden.

I'm not overly worried about the plaits or the paint either, plaiting is done regularly for shows (though they're normally rolled up into balls on the top of the neck) and most ponies are used to fly spray in summer, so a template and horse safe paint which will wash off probably wouldn’t have bothered him either. I'm guessing they gave him a big haynet to chomp through and he barely noticed.

I do agree he doesn't have the happiest expression in some of the photos though and does look stressed at points.
As a horse person all of my life, currently have 2, I totally agree ... clipping wether silly patterns or not is necessary for native breeds like my boys (both Connemara Ponies), they get too sweaty & uncomfortable if left unclipped ... And, a few patterns is irrelevant to the comfort of the pony. Also, a bit of temporary colour like stars or whatever on body or in mane ... Or plaits/ bows in mane really don't distress them ... My old lad Marty is 25 & he was a unicorn last December for my friends little boy, he was perfectly happy ... Caspy my 4 yr old will be a unicorn on 15th December for a charity ride & he won't mind at all ... That said, I think the pony with KP was distressed by the flashing lights & being in an infamiliar place with unfamiliar people - i doubt he would have been distressed in his own stable, yard or field ... For me it's the lack of concern shown for a mildly distressed pony that bothers me ... I would have stopped this right away and changed the setting if that pony was mine

• Heart
  • Sad