Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She assured everyone last night she would be home by 9pm 🤣

She assured everyone last night she would be home by 9pm 🤣

Love it 🤣🤣🤣
I can imagine that’s all they do at these events….drive there….5 mins of filming…then she gets bored so they fuck off ‘home’ for some more curry and blow. Don’t think she enjoys these things…as Tattlers have said it’s an ideal place for her to take the kids but all she sees it as is another photo/insta/money opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
OMG, just been on KP IG. She is firing all guns on her latest business ventures. Is it the Frogfather, KP equestrian or some weird hair curler? Whatever it is, she is hoping it buys her out of bankruptcy. Reality is, unless you are a Kardashian, you can’t make easy money by just adding your name to a product. Maybe back 20 years ago, but certainly not now!!!!
Desperation has no bounds.

Fake news v Reality
Keiran doesn't appreciate Bunny being dolled up and plastered on the Gram, but you still do it

Reactions: 9

Mktg34

Its always Constance Carroll eyshadow!
Its even lower than boots No.7
Its about 2.95 a piece!
You have to lean back to open your eyes!
What do they call it?
Smokey eyes!!
Takes 4 days to get the bastard off!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

VIP Member
NEW THREAD STARTED.

Daisy Steiner

On catch-up as usual (bloody krusties🙄) so jumping in with a few bits. The clothes on ‘dazzle’ 🤣 are a bloody rip off. Her TikTok pony video has disappeared. Attached is an outstanding picture of…..’insert word here’

View attachment 903697
Her face looks likes she's been kicked by a horse. Fkn hell, she can't drive a car without crashing it and can't ride a horse without being hoofed.

Give it up Katie darling, you're just hopeless 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ThePelican

What a crap day!
Winter blues and all that!!!!
I had a neighbour just like her!!!
Hate was not the word!!
Unemployed somehow goes to Mexico!!
Had a little boy but out every Saturday night face full of constance Carroll lipstick , vile attitude!!
We nearly came to blows a few times! Some of the neighbours did say the atmosphere was bad when she was around!
Picture of her today total arrogance!
IF
You have mental heath issues you do not pictures yourself outside the Priory in more make up than Scriti Politi!!!!!
She said today that she hates all the ex partners.
Has been blocked to communication with one .
Every thing is not a picture opportunity!!
I think if she showed any remorse people might find her pleasant!
I think if any of the exes had any balls they would remove themselves from her life.
She also said she was not using the children to just as I would say be a little bitch \ witch!!!
A big part of me used to feel for her! I think peter really hurt her, but he did say in one of her programs, that if she went out with the horse trainer her would dump her!
And as a little witch she is she did so she was dumped!
I'm not disputing the main points of your post, but...Scritti Politti? He didn't wear makeup (and was gorgeous...woof). Are you thinking of Pete Burns?

tracey3871

VIP Member
Anyone actually read this article ... He is a controling POS ... Created a great image for her in the matching trackies hasnt he ... The state of her hair in the main pic .. FML 🤦‍♀️ ... She has really gone downhill fast in her appearance since she met him ... No sympathy ... He is her Karma

the PA damages were awarded years ago, long before the bankruptcy
Yes but I don't think she has ever paid them.

i had to apply for power of attorney for my dad, who had dementia but he had lost weight and needed things, clothes etc. it took ages, in fact, my dad died before it was even registered, let alone completed cost me a small fortune in solicitors fees etc, which i never got back (or for the things you have to buy, if a loved one needs stuff). I was suprised though, how quick after he died, the (too busy) relatives scurried around for what was left !
I can imagine that's very hard to deal with! However, I think Harvey's situation is different as he has never had the mental capacity in the 1st place to sign over to someone, so it wouldn't be power of attorney. I imagine when under 16, she could possibly open bank accounts in his name on his behalf and it might not be too difficult, no questions asked, just a mother opening a bank account for her child. Many mothers open accounts for their kids.

Last edited: