Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gx2018

I’ll admit…her last equestrian range was cute. This is just another cheap wish made in China money grab. Everything is awful. The only sales will be from the Craigs(they only ride dick tho).

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Timz

VIP Member
But he could insist she takes another driving test before getting her licence back.
Please noo, she will do endless vids of her driving lessons 😆 but at least could prove she simply cannot drive at all to begin with!

• Angry

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Poor Bobbi 😔
Spreading her Herpes to the horse now

Take notice court, she feels amazing and focused!

Now Joel is driving no handed 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬 I give up with this lot.
They all look like they have become mates after meeting in Prison

GoodOnYa

Disney is always very hot on copyright. Years ago when I used to be in pantos at Christmas we had to rename the 7 dwarfs as you weren't allowed to use the Disney names.
Sorry, but I have to correct you… SW&T7D’s isn’t a Disney story… the authors are the Brothers Grimm written in 1812. Long before Walt had the idea of a dancing mouse. 😀

Anyone interested in looking for information about Harvey and finances probably need to be looking for details of ‘deputyship’ not Power of Attorney. I’ve mentioned this at length before as I’ve got a son with similar issues to Harvey. It’s a lengthy and tedious process, has to go through the Court of Protection and given Katie’s financial situation and record it’s highly unlikely she’d be accepted as a suitable candidate to be responsible for the financial part of the deputyship. That obviously doesn’t mean she couldn’t have got someone else to do it in her place, while she’s in the background pulling the strings. If there’s a loophole you can guarantee she’ll find it.
now, she wouldn't get it due to her bancruptcy but she most likely, already did it years ago

Reactions: 7

Timz

VIP Member
Did some snoop on IG and the company who designed the KPEquestrian logo posted 22 Sep 😯They are based in Horsham too
34314666-0DF1-4931-972B-B0EDB8BEE5E4.jpeg

Ekathrina

VIP Member
now, she wouldn't get it due to her bancruptcy but she most likely, already did it years ago
It gets reviewed on a regular basis and a deputy can be removed by the courts if they no longer fulfill the criteria. Although she gets away with everything else so who knows?
If anyone would like to find out whether anything like this applies to Harvey, there are details here about how to do so.

Mktg34

What is it with women and their eyebrows!
I take its a woman thing!
A girl I used to work with used to pluck almost shave off etc!
You think pricey is bad with make up just look at the kardashians!
Jesus its put on with a trowel!!
I really don't know what the hell they do!
Kris Jenner OK for about 1 and half minutes of talking!
Megalomaniac!
You see this is the age of the empowered woman!
Back to Katie
What id like to know is how does she meet any of her exes?

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Somebody talking about makeup not me
I remember a girl I went to college with used to have electric blue mascara!!!
Very nice but this was 1986!
Electric blue neons very 80s!
My sister used to use eye shadow in the 1970s
Like a frosted blue colour!
God I can still smell it!!
When girls used to go to bed with make up on!
Omg I still like blue mascara and brown, very hard to get now.

NotTheDoctor26

Anyone actually read this article ... He is a controling POS ... Created a great image for her in the matching trackies hasnt he ... The state of her hair in the main pic .. FML 🤦‍♀️ ... She has really gone downhill fast in her appearance since she met him ... No sympathy ... He is her Karma
Her left leg in that image, is it bruises or dirt?

Reactions: 6