Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yep, I didn't mean everyone that age has to have wrinkles, just that it's not unusual to have a few around the eyes, and quite natural. Most people would be fine with it too instead of pretending to have a cartoony airbrushed face all the time. I think sun damage and smoking are the worst things you can do if you don't want skin ageing!
The papers are as deluded as she is.
"TV Star".
They all live in the past.
The only things star about her are those turkey reef when they come out at night.
depends how you read it, if TV means transvestite, it does suit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10

DC16

VIP Member
So don’t know if this was already a website….but her KP equestrian website is now available….with a video montage including this of poor Bunny with one of her rancid wigs plopped on her head 🤢
As far as I can see she doesn’t have a link to the website in the KP equestrian IG bio, surely that would be standard?

• Wow

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Thought you might like to see a throwback of AFP modelling KP Undies in 2006 .... I mean ... Phwoar ... Look at the Mother & see the daughter in 10yrs Carol ... 🤪🤦‍♀️🤮
Check out Old Iron Lung…. Then again don’t. The ugly stick had plenty of use on that fucker. AFP and Pricey are same but different

Oh my Lord. Look at the Latin inscription. I'm thinking that's 'Don't / Never underestimate the Pricey'! Hope she saves one for prison!

View attachment 903723
It’s like Little Britain all over again

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Who the fuck actually has their teeth this white and think it looks good??? Do either of those cunts own a mirror? Their dentist must cackle into a mirror whilst running their hands together at how much money he makes off twatwaffles like this pair!
KP’s bottom teeth don’t appear to have the veneers 🙀 Shark teeth flashback!

• Wow

kirajodie

VIP Member
So Dwight has been paying legally owed maintenance ( as suspected with KPs emotional blackmail in the tabloids when H turned 18) but also a generous trust fund. What a bastard, another one of the blokes who was take take take :confused::rolleyes:.

I don't think PA ever got his damages did he, waiting in line like the other creditors to Ms Bankruptcy 2022.
the PA damages were awarded years ago, long before the bankruptcy

• Heart
A bit off topic random … been watching reruns of the Kenny Everett video show from 1980 when Hot Gossip were all the rage….no fake boobs anywhere….all different gorgeous looking gals and guys….nowadays it’s all plastic everything, teamed moronic expressions , same shit MUA Fern polyfilla on their faces….and the only way you can tell the difference between them is the brightness of their turkey teef 🤦‍♀️
“Totally” moronic not “teamed”?!? Bloody predictive text!

Gx2018

I'm actually really pleased KP Equestrian hasn't sold out, in any sizes, at all, otherwise some poor bugger would be packing and posting it all for free and out of their back pocket which we all know she loves to make people do, not fulfilling empty promises to pay them!
She will give the Craig’s their socks when they follow her to her next pub crawl.

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
Oh no sentences I don’t understand please just say it like it is my head just spins with cryptic crap .
Indeed - if these posters have to be so cryptic then a public message board isn't the best place for their 'info'

Has any of it been true to date??

• Wow