Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just made me smile. Mine was 'mega machines' bloody videos about diggers and dumper trucks over and over again. I took him to my Dad's age 3 and halfway up the motorway they were building a new section of road, cue Master Facehugger bursting into tears shouting 'Mum, look, it's Mega Machines' bless him. I had to buy him a bloody sit on digger that year from Santa!

Sorry, on topic, I bet the skank can't even remember anything her kids are even into unless it's something she's bothered about too, like horses or pink shit.

Reactions: 13
You are right Noggin. I believe It will be a suspended sentence,and yet another driving ban.Much good that has done in the past.

Reactions: 11
Interesting, thanks. Here's hoping she gets what she truly deserves!

Reactions: 9
Tom Sawyer, on cassette.
Painting a never ending fence.
I have no idea why she liked it so much, it was beyond awful.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.