Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 873010 Here she is doin' 'er seksi powse smoldring at der camra

I reckon the gun range realised the pair of them are nutjobs and refused them entry. I have fired an AK by the way - the vibrations would have shaken all her fillers and teef loose :)

She can get Amy Fucking Price round to sort 'em out by whacking 'em with her oxygen cylinder :)
Awwwwww Zelda! Glad we have someone to represent us in a gunfight with A.Fookin.P :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member

hopefully link works.
Thankyou! I’m on it now

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Got the telly on
'Beverely and JORDAN: Destination Wedding' 😆😆
Me too, @Stapleyourtongue , I have to check the telly guide at least twice every time I see it! Tonight I watched 'Millionaire' and couldn't help but idly wonder how Klattie would fare on it? Lots of hair-flicking, tongue licking, and probably offer JC a BJ during the ad breaks to fix it for her, lolalot x

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Betcha that it'll be that Junior's first album is going to be released.
I saw the clip and, although it's not personally my cup of T (where are you) and Pete was really obvious and cheesy, I thought it quite good! For Fucks' sake let's hope that the great unwashed doesn't try and claim any credit for it. BTW: Has she congratulated Junior yet I wonder?

karma4klattie

VIP Member
No this quote was obtained by the creditors, it includes hiring machinery, as a lot of the earth would have to be replaced, as contaminated from leaking for years, amongst other things.
Wow, then maybe it's an oil spillage as that costs a ferocious amount because of the need to excavate all the contaminated soil and replace with clean earth.

Reactions: 9