Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member

When you call out the festival of binz for more dirt and they disappear into thin air 😂

Testing the gif works 😉
Something is wrong. None of the icons are working I. e. adding photos, gifs etc. Is it my settings?Anyone know? Help!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Wonder who blowed dried her wig for her tonight, as her usual hairdresser is in Turkey getting his teeth done and MUA Fern is having pizza. 🤣
Fucking hell! Fresh Pegs Turkey? Yep, sounds like a really classy dental clinic- and is that the before pic as they look wonky

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Yes, he's quite the 'chocolate' star!

B&Ms every time for me!
The Range owner Chris Dawson grew up where I grew up as a teenager, he's alot older than me. He started off selling stuff from a back of a van like Delboy. People laughed at him back then, now he's a bloody Billionaire! A tight one too

Hell - yeah @bargainhunt99! @Lancashire and @peeko could probably make it round (and where the fuck is he) and (sob) @Kensfrillyend .
Conditions of admission: Bring plenty of T and at least a few crums to dunk.
Actually, and it's been jokingly mentioned before, I would just love it if we Krusties had a meet-up and total bitch-fest!

ET foe Gnome!
Aww, Peeko ❤ I miss him, he loved the Krusties

Oh My - I've just twigged about the gruesome 'surgically removed heart' photo: They're in Vegas, and Elvis had a song called 'WOODEN HEART!'
I thought it was trying to say 'you've ripped my heart out'

Last edited:
  • Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I just want to know how much her solicitor costs?!
For someone who caused a potentially fatal car accident, while being banned from driving.
Admitted on the spot to being drunk and full of coke.
She’s able to jet off to Vegas, have a “spa week” in the priory and doesn’t have any bail conditions where most would have to answer to probation before their trial.
Like WTF 🤯 is the solicitor sucking off someone in CPS? Or is Woodchip an informant?!
I dunno how much her solicitor costs @Tiger_Queen84 , but I'm just loving your Woodchip analysis! x

• Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
It’s gonna be his new mission in life he said so it can’t be a

did you delete some of your posts?
It’s a shame you can’t be promoted up the ranks by liking posts.. I like a lot but don’t comment much. Maybe instead of liking I should reply “yes I agree!” Hehe
The mods might realise you're cheating 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Alright butt, hows it going?
Its tidy on here in it, we have a right laugh😜

I've never said alright butt, but alot of people local to me do. I took my son on a bus when he was about 4 years old...he'd never been on a bus. My son noticed that nearly everyone that got on the bus knew each other and said the same thing. My son said quite loudly in his high pitch sweet little voice "mummy, why does everyone call each other butt?" 🤦🏻‍♀️

I did catch on to the 'fuming' post yesterday...I'm always bloody fuming when it comes to Katie price😂
when you got off the bus,did you say "thanks drive" or is that just a Cardiff thing.lol

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
i recon it was because cami, has sort of kept in touch (perhaps said "you should see my town" in conversation once in CBB),they exchanged details because cami must have thought katie could put some work her way in the UK, i bet NEVER in her life ,she thought the washed up old tart would turn up at her house, proberbly drunk and with worst employment prospects than her,i bet cami's old man, told her to ditch the drunken old bag and they moved house that night with no forwarding address.lol
KP did visit camis house a few years ago, was either just before or after she allegedly did the last priory rehab. much the same story about becoming a realtor with cami .

Ecosse

VIP Member
I don't know much about these things (thankfully), but isn't it different for bankruptcy hearings as opposed to a court appearance fro a criminal offence? So, I don't think she can duck the drink-drive thing or she'd be in REALLY serious trouble. Prison straightaway?

hugothebear

VIP Member
Because she played the mental health card and ran and hid in the Priory after the drunk-drugged driving crash whilst banned, got a doctor’s note to say she was unfit, so the hearing was adjourned. They want to publicly examine her. Then finally a payment plan can be set.

As I really don't know how these things work. If a payment plan is set up and she doesn't stick to it, what happens then?