Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
So confused. Why are people saying they've left vegas. She's in now she won't get deported.
Regarding marriage paperwork... it's Vegas. Its easy so it can't be that.....

Reactions: 5

plinky

VIP Member
Careful wording there (despite being off her face with something or other). She said "Carl's parents are here." But they were in a manky pub in Essex last weekend, so that could be taken to mean that they have just flown out for the alleged wedding? No idea if it's true that Dad's girlfriend/wife is American or not.
It wasn’t a manky pub tbh it’s nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Whl1994

VIP Member
Thank you.
I'm sure my opinions irritate people at times, but replies are generally kind and really interesting. It's like friends with differing opinions, airing them in a healthy way.

I don't think I've ever been mint before!
The lads at work used to go with 'miss you sound like a posh farmer', 'miss you're not right' and my all time favourite when one of the lads just ran out of ideas-
'miss, you're a - a- pinky bastard!'
100% my kind of person

• Heart
Reactions: 4

gashers

Chatty Member
But it's not tea is it?? It's vague alluding to something or nothing. At this point in time anything about KP and Co could appear in the press tomorrow and any one of us could lay claim to it.

All I am saying is...IF KP has done whatever to this person say it. If it's true, there will be no comeback and believe me, there will be a lot of cheering. But please, do not come on to a gossip forum, especially at the height of KP's "finest hour" and drop hints, which make no sense, and expect all out support

A few weeks ago, I was told KP was seen taking coke at the NTAs I came here and repeated it. I didn't allude or hint, I said she was seen. Days later, she was in rehab. I had nothing to hide or gain, nor was I threatened. The only thing I did do was promise the person who saw it, not to say who told me and that the person who KP was with was "ex EastEnders actress".
I haven't been shot. I am still here.
Well said you, I am very close to someone who has a family member who was part of liberty x obviously knows Michelle Heaton well and met KP a few times but I haven’t mentioned it before on here because I have nothing else to add.

Mishka13

Chatty Member
HOW did she get into America?
Thinking now about the questions that you’re asked when you apply for a ETSA visa…. How was she allowed in???!!!!!
Technically she hasn’t been convicted yet until sentencing.