Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
Why do I get the premonition something awful has happened. Yes, I must be right… oh wait until the morning so you can read about it, as it’s too awful to tell you here! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Timz

VIP Member
Something that some of us already know. But it might be hot tea tomorrow. I am surprised the tabloids haven't spilled it yet, as it is do quiet tonight
Tamar is doing what PTMe and Binfest do. And it’s fcking convincing! 😂 💐

What’s the next thread title, is it mine? I’m staying awake for it 😂 with some hot tea!

• Heart

Lolah23

Looking for a Mother of the bride hat for myself I came across this designer, do you think he'll be supplying the hat/veil/thingwotgoesonherhedlike:

What makes your pieces unique and who’s your dream person to dress?

“I make every hat myself and make design decisions as I go; it’s very instinctive. I’d scream [with joy] if I saw Gemma Collins or Katie Price in my hats.”

View attachment 861693
3rd column down and 3rd one in (red and white) would suit skanky to a tee 😉

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
The 'taking the kids' to live in the US is a new level of delusion. What a nutcase......she had to do drug tests in 2018 to see them and yet again, 5 years later she is up on charges where she admitted fully to driving whilst off her tits on booze and drugs.

The dads will get a court order where the kids don't leave the country. Add to that the 'incident' in her home.No judge is going to refuse them....It's that simple. What a complete and utter moronic shitbird!

Is she actually having some kind of psychotic episode ⁉
An Ex of mine gave written permission for his Ex to take their toddler to live in Canada 31 years ago, he did it because he thought she would have a better life there than in the Uk

• Wow

Timz

VIP Member
Just because tea isn't on here direct, doesn't mean it isn't coming.

Would you give tea for free on a public forum? I doubt it!
Whatever it is we can handle it, the minute KP’s heart gives way, we’ll know about it! 😉

• Heart