Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

The latest in the Sun.

This is a strange article. Is it a he or a she? 🤣
Dont really understand this quote from the judge in the first article "The former glamour model - who tested positive for cocaine and alcohol - was also told she must not commit any further offences until she is due back in court on December 15."

What!? So she is free to after 15th? What utter nonsense!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

VIP Member
Once again a very quiet day on the Skanky and Wanky front. I have a feeling they are on a well deserved working holiday prior to their respective next bail and court hearings.
Assuming they come back.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I ❤ this 🚗 . When I was a kid in the 70s, my neighbor had this car parked in their driveway, we used it as our den. Made of fiberglass and didn’t smell of oranges 🍊 sadly. You can see one on display at the Beaulie Motor Museum.

A wonder??? What wonderful wonder did they wander to, I wonder?
Skanky couldn't go anyways wot viv dem life threateningly injured feet anawl...................................... ;)

The decline in her appearance since then is beyond shocking. It was only 14 years ago.
You do indeed get the face you deserve in old age - skanky has just advanced hers due to all the surgery :)

I have to wonder what is in it for Coleslaw. There will be no more invites to red carpet events like the NTAs or Soap Awards. No more interviews with OK. Not even invites to the truly crap Z-list events or any thing that Lizzie Cunty turns up too. So what’s the draw? He’s making himself a target, taking a share of her debt and getting tarnished by associating with her, and shows his complete lack of good judgment. I just don’t get what’s in it for him. He’s selling his soul for a bit of press attention from the Scum. Idiot.
But he deserves to suffer with it :)

The author must not know Katie price well 😂
What a load of bullshit! She's had endless help with H, in fact the helpers saw more of the boy than she ever did and Saint Amy had him permanently until he was three, paid for by his 'father'. There was always something better to be doing like 'olidays or going out getting pished/drugged. Dump the kids and go out woo hoo!!

And she must "really hate" the fact the kids were all taken from her but there has never been any attempt to retrieve them has there? Its suits her purposes of course to have them properly cared for whilst she shags about all over the world and now rid of H too she is finally free of the inconvenience of being a parent. However, now she's got another mentally impaired boy to flourish in the shape of dickhead cole hahaha :)

The author must not know Katie price well 😂
Thery are not even a convincing liar are they???

She’s had that dying wish granted 3 times in advance…
and each time it was The One as well! ;)

Just been watching a video of the time crawl broke his hand. At the very beginning Manky slips up, she said Harvey did, oh look what he's done. Like she was about to blame Harvey before correcting herself.

TBH who could blame the lad? I'd like to snap wanky's arms off :(

Last edited:
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Penelope you are either a brain dead moron or a family member

Reported as abuse 🤣🤣🤣👍
It arrived in the morning and she'd finished it by the evening! Presumably a very, very slow reader who moves her lips as she reads to help spell out the words.

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’ve just read a couple of comments by Bunnycuddles under the video apology article. The second post, I’ve decided they are a WUM and not worth interacting with. Obviously think they are funny but I’m sorry, just grow up!

Crowbag

VIP Member
Yes because kids need make up you fucking shite shagging whore bag waste of space cunt

Shineez OWL U CAN EET babez innit. Pete you tossa
My brian got stuck on the image of a shineez owl and refused to move on.

Pt1
Pt2
Was nowt to watch on Halloween so watched these plastic surgery reviews on KP from a board-certified US surgeon 😝
She looks so gormless in the first photo.
A disaster in the second.
Classy.

• Haha
  • Angry
Turkey teef. I was reading an article in the daily fail over the weekend about how British dentists are having to put right all the butchery, cockup and bodgit that goes on abroad for cheap dentistry. She'll have to keep going back all the time first and foremost to have her false choppers maintained & get rid of all the detritus stuck in between them 🤢🤢

@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy ❤ if I ever go visit my bro, I'll give you a shout. I'll put me dirty chav tracky on, bring the White Lightening & we'll find somewhere for a Sunday dinner or 7 🤣🤣🤗

Hahaha I am so holding you to that. But you might have to feed me before 8pm or i'll die off. :D x

• Haha
  • Heart