Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the beauty treatments ain't working

Sexy underwear for Mumma - wouldn't she prefer new teeth
In amongst all the crap ( and I agree she's gone out deliberately looking rough to keep up the 'recovering from mental elf' rubbish) who the hell goes shopping for lacy underwear for their bloody Mother? That's a bit bizarre for a present innit? Isn't that the sort of present a partner would buy?

If my lad fetched me frillies for Christmas or something I'd think he'd turned a bit funny a la Norman Bates style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No idea why anyone is surprised she isn't a permanent resident of the Priory, that was never stated as a condition of her bail.
She had to engage with, meaning whatever was finalised with the court. The details that were released to the press did not state that she had to stay inside the Priory until 15th December.

The press lie, it's a given. Anything you read in the redtops, just take it with a large pinch of salt.

The press are unlikely to print photos that don't belong to the person sending them. The royalties belong to whoever took the pictures. It isn't impossible but it's unlikely.

It's all incredibly unfair, especially to those who have directly suffered because of the witch. But she isn't a prisoner, isn't sectioned, and is bound to be out and about.
Let's just hope her ego trips her up at some point soon.
Updated pictures in the Fail

The red signs read like they're describing her latest extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he is as much of a blackfish as Jesy Nelson Mandela
😂 I’ve been lurking on that thread too!

No doubt KP will be wishing she could be back in the limelight with Junior, now that Pete has some mystery illness 🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Strangely, I'm unable to find this story in the Fail - and I wanted to enjoy the comments, bah!
Its nearly the top story in the Showbiz section and the comments are brutal... if she is dipping her toe in the water to see what kind of a response she gets, well dont think it will please her! Good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Skin like a China doll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 skin like an old welly boot that’s been left out in the sun for too long.

How frumpy does she look? Unless this is all part of her cunning plan to get people to feel sorry for her. That wouldnt surprise me. Dirty skank.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Deflection from the news today that the ‘32 year old re-bailed again today’ 🤔🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I havent had chance to catch up on the thread so I may be covering old ground but my take on those press pics:

They're so clearly staged (as usual). Nobody wanting to be discreet goes out in florescent pink clothes and conveniently choosing a shop that uses plain white bags so she's not advertising anyone.
The fact it mentions how close she is to the priory in the headline in her favour isn't Daily Mail style so it's like thats part of the deal as it makes her look better like she's just nipped out to get her dying mom a birthday present. Is this just her way of taking the sting out of those pics someone got of them in the sports shop and talk of being at Bicester.
Still trying to control the media narrative...and they play along because it gets clicks. Disgusting.

Reactions: 20
50k or $310:rolleyes: cole spent his entire weekly benefit on this beauty!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
10% off when you sign up for the newsletter too ... classy 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes and he no longer follows Rankins on IG where he supposedly got it from. They do like a freebie that pair.
She gets sent loads of freebies in exchange for insta promotions, but she’s too lazy to do it. Why do people bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
In amongst all the crap ( and I agree she's gone out deliberately looking rough to keep up the 'recovering from mental elf' rubbish) who the hell goes shopping for lacy underwear for their bloody Mother? That's a bit bizarre for a present innit? Isn't that the sort of present a partner would buy?

If my lad fetched me frillies for Christmas or something I'd think he'd turned a bit funny a la Norman Bates style 🤣
Yes @Facehugger, like me with my La Perla frillies! Only Jersey Boy gets the pleasure of forking out for them!! :love: :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.