Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These latest pics have really pissed me off.
I don’t think we’ll ever hear one way or another re: ‘the mystery assailant’
Does anyone know if the outcome will ever be in the public domain regardless?
His/her thicko fans commenting on his insta..
‘You look so lost without your Dolly’
He’s WITH her FFS, they’ve never broken up!
Part of the reason they’re playing a low profile (obviously partly due to she’s supposed to be keeping her head down because of legal troubles/priory/crash) is also because it’s just a little embarrassing that the attacker CAN NOT be anyone other than CW - same age, in the same house, coercive control & her hangers-on packing up her stuff the next day!
Why can’t her brain dead followers grasp this?! Unbelievable.
No doubt they will re-emerge as a couple publicly (social media, magazines and so on) when they they think the dust has settled 🙄
First time commenting, I live in Cheltenham, Skanky was seen here in a sports shop and then later on in a tanning shop. Obviously not in the priory and still with Cole. She was saying no pics to anyone asking but this made it onto Facebook
View attachment 816891
Can’t make the Bankruptcy hearing, out shopping 👊

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi Crawl, lovely that you read here....thanks for posting a pic of Buddy. How long before he's disposed of because he's not useful anymore?
And it's sooooooo nice to see that Skanky's well enough to go out shopping.... spending money she hasn't got..... whilst avoiding court AGAIN 😡
So what excuse has she got lined up to miss the next date eh?
Is 'big come back' 2647 planned yet? We're all keen to read that she's a reformed character AGAIN 🙄
When is the wedding and when are the baby Woods due?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought Harvey had lost weight in the last few videos KP posted, I imagine his diet is quite different in his residential college
I've always thought that this college could help, not only his weight but his development, she infantalised him, bribed him with food, never set boundaries, the same with all the kids, he needs, routine, boundaries, educational and social stimulation, not chaos, screeching, moving homes and a revolving door of men in his home.

So she is not in the priory
Still capable of doing make up masterclasses
Still capable of attending her bankruptcy hearing
She deffo looks startled there in that picture she’s been busted well and truly
Perhaps the courts need to see that pic, just incase she tells them she's in rehab still.

Reactions: 28
Are some people for real 🤦🏻‍♀️
The world is full of nutters 😂

Hopefully the professionals will teach H boundaries now. Its something skanky has never done with any of her sprogs let alone H, the one who needs a settled regimented way of life instead of the mayhem and chaos it invariably brings wherever it lands;
He definitely is in the right place for him, with limited contact with his Mum. He gets the care and correct attention he needs then, rather than being used as some money making performing monkey in the Katie Price circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've always thought that this college could help, not only his weight but his development, she infantalised him, bribed him with food, never set boundaries, the same with all the kids, he needs, routine, boundaries, educational and social stimulation, not chaos, screeching, moving homes and a revolving door of men in his home.

Perhaps the courts need to see that pic, just incase she tells them she's in rehab still.
Someone needs to forward it to Hudson Weir.

Reactions: 18
"a MACH" ???? What is she? Concorde or a rocket perhaps?? 🚀

Theres that Nevva-seyn-beyfor-weddin' to look forward to as well!

D'ya spose they'll get that far before he biffs her one again (ooops I mean the Invisible Man biffs her one again) ?? :)
I thought addicts needed to do a reset, keep away from the people that fed her toxic lifestyle, therefore him and the other hangers on, she should get a reputable pr firm, hire a driver or use cabs, but I guess all the time he's willing to be the chauffer, housekeeper, dog walker/pooper scooper, handbag carrier for free she'll keep him around. They will need separate homes because I'm sure once she's reduced his place to a dump and has the kids and dogs all there he'll blow a fuse again, maybe she's losing her touch and he won't be completely imasculated by her.

Reactions: 20
why no report on the bankruptcy case today in any of the papers (even if to only say it was postponed AGAIN due to her so called mental health problems only mental health she has got is the mental bit

Reactions: 22
"hi Katie, how are you? How is everyone? I hope your recovery is going well. It will be lovely to see you in the media again when you're well enough. I love to read about you. And you're such a great mum & animal lover. Anyway I've been thinking of how I could help you in your recovery. So I've actually got 3 little phials I'd like to send you. I've pissed in 1, spat in another & dropped blood in 1. I've also pulled out tit loads of my hair to send. I don't take drugs or drink so I thought you could carry my samples around with you & next time you duck up & have to be tested you can use my samples. I can also tit in a tub if you'd like some. Let me know where to send it to. You're such an inspiration & I really want to help you" .......I'm crying as I type this, I'm so emotional, she's absolutely adorable 🙄
Bewful that is, just bewful, sitting here crying at such a lovely jesstcha, some lovely folk in this world, there truly is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So it looks like she has ` YET AGAIN ` got away with her nasty, vile DANGEROUS behaviour ... which means she will continue regardless with her circus freakshow of a life ... yet AGAIN she will duck up, and next time ( there WILL be a next time ) ... she WILL KILL an innocent person/child ( her own are included in this ... its very much on the cards ) ... this delusional bleeping drunk, low life junkie NEEDS TO BE BEHIND BARS!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 makes me so bleeping angry ... and those who enable, allow her to get away with this behaviour, will have blood on their hands ..... BANNED 6 TIMES ... HIGH AND DRUNK ... FLIPPING HER CAR ( which she was not meant to drive ) and shes out and about galavanting with ` MUG BOY ` who gave her a backhander recently, buying expensive trainers/sports clothes, and having a bleeping fake tan ... you honestly couldn't make this up, if you tried .... duck fleeting visits to The Priory .... in order to tick boxes for the court .... this bleep needs to be in prison ... FULLSTOP!👊👊👊

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I think there's something very wrong and disturbing with her being left in charge of H since its only what? 3 weeks today she was found pissed and coked up (and crashed)
What the hell are SS even thinking (especially that she is with Crawl, quite possibly the alleged abuser)
The whole system stinks

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I don't understand why she's not in the priory? Has she been posting on insta etc recently to make it look like she's away? Anyone emailed the tabloids with the pic of her out shopping? She must know where the bodies are,or know some serious dirt on people. I don't understand why she gets away with everything all the bloody time😡

I don't understand why she's not in the priory? Has she been posting on insta etc recently to make it look like she's away? Anyone emailed the tabloids with the pic of her out shopping? She must know where the bodies are,or know some serious dirt on people. I don't understand why she gets away with everything all the bloody time😡
Has she not* been posting

Reactions: 8

Has she not* been posting
Nothing from her since her masterclass on the 27th last month.
The tabloids have gone quiet since her mothers plea about her mental health and the family wanting privacy which is all bullshit because the sister, mother and father are putting crap on their insta grids regularly

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think there's something very wrong and disturbing with her being left in charge of H since its only what? 3 weeks today she was found pissed and coked up (and crashed)
What the hell are SS even thinking (especially that she is with Crawl, quite possibly the alleged abuser)
The whole system stinks
I don't understand how he's allowed to see her at all, surely a condition of bail is no contact.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.