Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wear brown boots with black to break it up. I certainly don’t wear fishy gusset faux rubber leggings though 🤮 although that look just doesn’t work.
I cant wear brown boots and black, im 5 ft 2 on a good day and will end up looking like a munchkin.
I get challenged by my eldest if i wear black and navy together, blavy, its a no no in his books.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I should clarify - we don’t know exactly what happened - but it was CW who was arrested.. the truth? Who knows 🤷‍♀️
If his bail has been extended, it doesn’t make sense why they are now in contact. Surely this would be part of his conditions?

I cant wear brown boots and black, im 5 ft 2 on a good day and will end up looking like a munchkin.
I get challenged by my eldest if i wear black and navy together, blavy, its a no no in his books.
I don’t think I’d do black and navy either 🤣

Those boots aren’t very nice though are they? Probably an old freebie.

I knew Katie has stolen Mr Spock's eyebrows but it now looks like Wanky has stolen Mr Spock's ears as well.

• Haha
Katie Price #74 Was KP ever in the Priory? Seems to be getting more pap shots in her diary.

Reactions: 19
I should clarify - we don’t know exactly what happened - but it was CW who was arrested.. the truth? Who knows 🤷‍♀️
I have been off this thread for a while must of missed it... Didn't know CW was named as the one arrested.....thought it was still being reported as a 32 Yr old. Have some catching up to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
378F5F7C-9597-476C-99F9-5A7FE076210D.jpeg

What’s in her hand here? Is it a vape?
I saw she had a vape in the pics a few days ago but I didn’t know she smoked?!

A date night? Is she having a laugh. Any other member of the public with as many convictions as her would be facing jail time. She’s making a mockery of the whole system. I thought she was staying under the radar but seems she could only muster a few weeks before being seen back with Cole. Surely the priory wouldn’t allow this? Seeing as lots of her recent issues especially with drugs are related to him!

Why are her family allowing her to be with him again? She’s not taking her trip to the priory seriously obviously. Just proves it’s a card that’s been played to try and get her off her charges. Cole is not going to help her!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I have been off this thread for a while must of missed it... Didn't know CW was named as the one arrested.....thought it was still being reported as a 32 Yr old. Have some catching up to do.
Well,he was the only ‘one’ 32 yr old..so guess the rest.

Reactions: 8
I see the vape is back in her hand in the date night pics. :rolleyes:

She has zero fashion sense! Not only is everything she wears cheap and tacky, but she has no idea how to dress her body shape. Everything makes her look 4st heavier than she is!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 824997

A date night? Is she having a laugh. Any other member of the public with as many convictions as her would be facing jail time. She’s making a mockery of the whole system. I thought she was staying under the radar but seems she could only muster a few weeks before being seen back with Cole. Surely the priory wouldn’t allow this? Seeing as lots of her recent issues especially with drugs are related to him!
She was seen years ago having a fag after ‘retiring’ from Marathon..she went on the piss anyway.

• Angry
As soon as the bankruptcy adjourned, backgrid pap photos again…. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
View attachment 824997

Why are her family allowing her to be with him again? She’s not taking her trip to the priory seriously obviously. Just proves it’s a card that’s been played to try and get her off her charges. Cole is not going to help her!
I thought she always smoked.... In her days with Pete it was a issue....
View attachment 824997

• Angry
She was seen years ago having a fag after ‘retiring’ from Marathon..she went on the piss anyway.
I may be imaging this, but didn't she say at one time that smokers were repulsive and she would never date one?

The only pic or story I can see about her smoking is from the Marathon after she ran for the British Lung foundation. Bet that was just about publicity, too, as she was only seen holding it. witch.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't last that long to see Jnr....ears couldn't take it... 😱.
I think Princess didn't like the clothes either but just said she did to please her mam.
She seems to think that if you blind them with quantity they won't notice they're tit. Like her boobs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Re "THE" ring, I've looked back at the media reports at the time and these were the phrases used by all the ones I can be bothered to look through:

A source told the publication: “Katie no longer has her ring. It cost thousands but went during the incident.”

Katie Price's £50,000 engagement ring was reportedly "taken" from her in Monday's alleged assault. Police are investigating claims her seven-carat diamond ring, which is believed to have been custom-made for her by a jeweller in East London, disappeared during the incident.

Katie Price's £50,000 engagement ring is believed to have been taken from her during an 'unprovoked 1.30am attack' which left her battered and bruised at an Essex home.

They were careful at the time not to use the word "stolen" - seems to me they knew the circumstances surrounding the disappearance but weren't allowed to disclose,

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If his bail has been extended, it doesn’t make sense why they are now in contact. Surely this would be part of his conditions?

I don’t think I’d do black and navy either 🤣

Those boots aren’t very nice though are they? Probably an old freebie.
Maybe the police are investigating a drugs charge rather than the DV. His house may have had a lot of stuff in it.

With all due respect, I really wish people would stop speculating that perhaps it wasn’t Carl that hit her.
With all the evidence we are aware of, IT CANNOT BE ANYONE ELSE!
It was him, and because she can’t be on her own (has she ever been single? No - it’s literally the revolving door analogy) she has taken him back. Looking at the timeline, they may have ‘split up’ for tops, a week.
I just hope to god that these two reprehensible individuals do not manage somehow, to bring an innocent child into the world.
But that's speculation, dressed up as 'fact'.
Nobody knows.
Not many care.

I see the vape is back in her hand in the date night pics. :rolleyes:

She has zero fashion sense! Not only is everything she wears cheap and tacky, but she has no idea how to dress her body shape. Everything makes her look 4st heavier than she is!
She's the shape of a large frog, massive torso and weedy legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Re "THE" ring, I've looked back at the media reports at the time and these were the phrases used by all the ones I can be bothered to look through:

A source told the publication: “Katie no longer has her ring. It cost thousands but went during the incident.”

Katie Price's £50,000 engagement ring was reportedly "taken" from her in Monday's alleged assault. Police are investigating claims her seven-carat diamond ring, which is believed to have been custom-made for her by a jeweller in East London, disappeared during the incident.

Katie Price's £50,000 engagement ring is believed to have been taken from her during an 'unprovoked 1.30am attack' which left her battered and bruised at an Essex home.

They were careful at the time not to use the word "stolen" - seems to me they knew the circumstances surrounding the disappearance but weren't allowed to disclose,
They had a row and he probably ‘took’ the ring back.
Then he realised he’d missed Argos’s 30 day return period and couldn’t get a refund now anyway so just let her have it back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.