Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do you think she will make an appearance for the new book coming out, she was trying to organise signings with Harvey at WHSmiths shops.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So do you think she will make an appearance for the new book coming out, she was trying to organise signings with Harvey at WHSmiths shops.
Watches as WHSmith joins the ranks of high street shops closing down....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If she's tried to withdraw charges against woods (if that's who she accused and who was arrested), maybe she thinks they can be seen together. Maybe.

Or, more likely, she doesn't give a tit. It's all a game to her.
Remember, kp is above the law.

(shopping trips, using H, etc are probably all part of her narrative for court.
Look, I'm making it work with my man, we're seeing H, I'm going out even though it's sooooo hard on my mental health, etc etc).

• Angry
  • Sad
New thread suggestion:
#74 KP still believes her own hype, while her rep is down the pipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
With all due respect, I really wish people would stop speculating that perhaps it wasn’t Carl that hit her.
With all the evidence we are aware of, IT CANNOT BE ANYONE ELSE!
It was him, and because she can’t be on her own (has she ever been single? No - it’s literally the revolving door analogy) she has taken him back. Looking at the timeline, they may have ‘split up’ for tops, a week.
I just hope to god that these two reprehensible individuals do not manage somehow, to bring an innocent child into the world.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I shouldn't have thought that Kieran and Peter are ABLE (legally) to "ban" her from seeing the kids - however much they might like to.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
With all due respect, I really wish people would stop speculating that perhaps it wasn’t Carl that hit her.
With all the evidence we are aware of, IT CANNOT BE ANYONE ELSE!
It was him, and because she can’t be on her own (has she ever been single? No - it’s literally the revolving door analogy) she has taken him back. Looking at the timeline, they may have ‘split up’ for tops, a week.
I just hope to god that these two reprehensible individuals do not manage somehow, to bring an innocent child into the world.
None of us were there so all we really can do is speculate..... And we only have her word she was even hit at all.

Reactions: 18
Oooh he’s got something on wizard sleeve ….

I mean, it’s pretty obvious now.
I imagine when wizard sleeve was off her tits he has video evidence of it & quite a lot of it.

I don’t suspect it’s sex related - I think he’s got her chopping up gak & them on benders.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I was mooching about there all day yesterday, picking up and dropping off, no sign of her. Chris said there were some paps hanging around outside the Priory entrance but I think there's more than one entrance. She probably slipped out through a back gate in there. I'll have a nose later when I go to Richmond Park.

It's a really posh overpriced shop and the owners a bit snooty. Bet they were having a good snigger at her in there. Btw most of it is tiny so nothing would fit her
Skanky needs to buy her drawers at a marquee company now :)

the sun have picked it up now…
Thats a "sweet video" is it, him gripping her hand to stop her pulling away?

I shouldn't have thought that Kieran and Peter are ABLE (legally) to "ban" her from seeing the kids - however much they might like to.
But they could insist she only sees them at a Contact Centre under the noses of the SS watching like hawks; No way would I allow that thing and wanky to take them out to use for shite photo ops like they do :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
But the stolen item was never described.
Maybe the ring, maybe a phone, maybe her virginity....
She gave the latter away decades ago to one of those photographers Saint Amy the Apostle left her with to go shopping

More shite...
another bollock-fest. Date Night indeed :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Whoever cuddles is they're doing a great job pissing people off.
They aren't going to stop, they get a reaction and that's all they're interested in. They're not likely to read the replies are they.

I like to think it's a couple of bored pensioners who have discovered the internet and are having an absolute hoot.
It’s her PR.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From what I’ve heard, he allegedly cheated on ex Perie, sounds like a right nasty one. Mum has disowned him and daddy Woods is getting fed up with it all.
Makes me wonder about all the in-laws she’s had over the years. I think I remember that PA’s parents didn’t like her. AR’s mum tolerated her while they were together then didn’t have a nice word to say, obvs. Did CW’s mum disown him because of KP? I guess she doesn’t get on with the mums as she finds them a threat. What about Boyson’s family?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Skanky needs top buy her drawers at a marquee company now :)

Thats a "sweet video" is it, him gripping her hand to stop her pulling away?

But they could insist she only sees them at a Contact Centre under the noses of the SS watching like hawks; No way would I allow that thing and wanky to take them out to use for shite photo ops like they do :(
Maybe he was forcing her hand so he could take the picture so people can see she lies.... That the ring isn't stolen..... Like when she was married to kieran and was posting about him not living at her house as she had kicked him out for his cheating.... Yet kieran posted pictures of them at the house watching boxing with KPs legs draped over his..... I think it's their way of showing her fans etc not to believe everything she says/posts.... Maybe if they have signed NDAs this is their way of leaking things?

None of us were there so all we really can do is speculate..... And we only have her word she was even hit at all.
I should clarify - we don’t know exactly what happened - but it was CW who was arrested.. the truth? Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.