Katie Price #71 Crashing cars, taking Coke, Katie price you are a JOKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a bit of true crime, myself, but there's just something very twisted about her desires to be around the criminally insane. Well, birds of a feathers and all that....maybe she recognises them as her people.
I love true crime too. Obviously there is shock value in her wanting to penpals with criminals but also it’s a way of controlling things and keeping a distance etc. There’s a new series on TV about women who married or started relationships with prisoners on death row. I don’t get that.

Putting that to one side, most serial killers are highly intelligent so what would she be writing them? Her recipe for bath bombs?

Reactions: 12
Fern Pointy Chin should be getting butchered by the plastic surgery doctor today with the peoples money from the plaster masterclass that was never going to go ahead after that first weekend…

Reactions: 20
Knowing her it would be sexual. She would get off on the power she held over them. But she does that with guys not in prison, so who knows.

Reactions: 11
Fuck off Amy - you both asked for it.

Reactions: 23
Very well said

Reactions: 18
Yes,I see a program about women writing to death row inmates,I can’t remember but there is a name for them,Thiscwas on CBS channel,one woman married the bloke then watched his execution.British woman as well.

We had a ginger female cat years ago. She had several litters of kittens.
I'd heard also that all gingers are Toms, but we had a ginger! But when we got her spayed the vet described her as a 'Red Tabby.'

So less than two weeks before the court case the narrative from St Amy the Apostle is all re poor Kate's mental health. What about the mental health of her creditors who she has constantly refused to cooperate with.
..And she must have sniffed £1000s up her nose. Selfish, greedy bint!

Reactions: 14
I love a bit of true crime, myself, but there's just something very twisted about her desires to be around the criminally insane. Well, birds of a feathers and all that....maybe she recognises them as her people.
I like to watch True Crimes too Phoebe but I wouldn't say I would love to meet or write to a Serial Killer

Reactions: 10
I'd heard also that all gingers are Toms, but we had a ginger! But when we got her spayed the vet described her as a 'Red Tabby.'

I think years ago it was thought that,lots of science etc re cats dna etc it is known there are quite a few lady Ginges.

Let her have this one wish granted, PLEASE
How wonderful would that be ... prices cell mate is some big butch Bertha, misogynist with anger issues ... inside for multiple murder .... and she makes price her bitch, fun times for her once those lights switch off at 8pm EVERYNIGHT

Reactions: 21
#st Amy speaks and breaks her cover it’s a family trait to be a crap mother

Reactions: 25

Probably the only thing she ever did pay for, she begged the rest.

Reactions: 7
She really is fucking SICK!!!

Well, let's hope she does go to Prison and meet a REAL MURDERER face2face - who in their right mind says they love serial killers - THE TWISTED BITCH!!!

Are you REALLY PROUD of YOUR fucking daughter Amy
KP you really are one sick bastard, so some poor human being has to suffer and die for you to be entertained by it.

Reactions: 18
How wonderful would that be ... prices cell mate is some big butch Bertha, misogynist with anger issues ... inside for multiple murder .... and she makes price her bitch, fun times for her once those lights switch off at 8pm EVERYNIGHT
Apparently Big Bertha was the name given to a German cannon used in warfare. Also it’s the name of a superhero.

Reactions: 15
Two faced snake. Amy would sell its; soul, Iron Lung and it’s Daughter for two coins of silver.
The only time I'll beleive she's got and is dealing with mh issues, is if she comes out makes one statement that she's shutting down all social media, TV programmes, everything and going off somewhere to live a grounded life out of ALL media.

Reactions: 19
The only time I'll beleive she's got and is dealing with mh issues, is if she comes out makes one statement that she's shutting down all social media, TV programmes, everything and going off somewhere to live a grounded life out of ALL media.
..........for more than a couple of days!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.