Katie Price #66 KP is a vile runt, using DV as a PR stunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaahaha! Brilliant! Pom's back thank god 🀣 it's time we got a few giggles going on, it's been a bit doom & gloom on here lately (not surprising) and folk getting fed up totally of this pair of idiots πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx
That's great to hear my friend πŸ₯°β€πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx. I admit I'm more for the funny pics and comments as she winds me up far to much..which is why I had a break again lol.
Its great to see you active on here also..I always love your posts πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Ps I found the old pic I made of Katie on the motorised toilet..I added it to the last post..I forgot I had it..had to share for new and not so new tattle friends on here πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Laughed at this for a good 5 minutes. I won’t be able to look at the tattoo anymore without thinking of the resemblance 🀣

63E5685E-3E0A-4D16-9798-40E9B33B2819.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What pisses me off is all the sympathy Carl is getting on his Insta. I’m by no way a Katie fan, but I can’t stand a bully!
There is no smoke without fire. I think we all pretty much got the gist of what really happened that night, but because the spin that was put on the story ( by them ) it confused things. I for one, have stood by what I believe happened, and refuse to believe any spin. The truth will come out soon, and let’s hope those two face the full brunt of the law for their behaviour in all this.

Reactions: 38
What personality disorder does Pricey have? Hate to label but it’s so obvious...

Reactions: 18
Thank you πŸ˜„β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x
A funny image for you made a while back..
Hopefully you go to bed laughing πŸ˜„ ..

View attachment 781132
Perfect for a marathon! πŸ˜†

Thank you!!! 😝 An absolute honour to have your meme! πŸ₯° πŸ€—
I could with that tonight as I’m watching Global Citizen Live, all my fave tunes for 24 hrs! 🎢 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What personality disorder does Pricey have? Hate to label but it’s so obvious...
CPD. Cuntish Price Disorder πŸ‘

That's great to hear my friend πŸ₯°β€πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx. I admit I'm more for the funny pics and comments as she winds me up far to much..which is why I had a break again lol.
Its great to see you active on here also..I always love your posts πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Ps I found the old pic I made of Katie on the motorised toilet..I added it to the last post..I forgot I had it..had to share for new and not so new tattle friends on here πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
Oh god, yes, that toilet scooter! The one my son threatened to buy for his Nan to go to bingo on πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Perfect for a marathon! πŸ˜†

Thank you!!! 😝 An absolute honour to have your meme! πŸ₯° πŸ€—
I could with that tonight as I’m watching Global Citizen Live, all my fave tunes for 24 hrs! 🎢 πŸ˜‚
You're welcome πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

CPD. Cuntish Price Disorder πŸ‘

Oh god, yes, that toilet scooter! The one my son threatened to buy for his Nan to go to bingo on πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx
Looool I forgot on that πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx

Back tomorrow πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not sure we will ever find out, reminds me of the spin that was put on her social services involvement a few years ago. The celeb in question was clearly Katie but other names were thrown about on forums like mumsnet, probably by her management! She was the one celeb whose kids were suddenly living elsewhere though...

With this latest story, if the police source is right does that mean she drove the kids to Kirstys house drunk 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes, my police source said that their phones were pinging in the early hours with this. I think the U-turn by Katie pissed Kirsty off, but she should release the footage to protect Katie, however vile we think she is.. from an early age it was clear she has multiple issues. Doesn't mean a man can do that to her, or anyone.
Fully agreed DV and DA is something that can never be taken lightly .. even if they were both on substances and alcohol. I remember the photo at Crawls house with the vodka on show. I'm sure it was behind the incident that happened. I like a drink and no teetotal but booze was always in a locked cabinet when I was a kid ..

voddie.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Haaahaha! Brilliant! Pom's back thank god 🀣 it's time we got a few giggles going on, it's been a bit doom & gloom on here lately (not surprising) and folk getting fed up totally of this pair of idiots πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx
I think you will find I have been laughing at the pair, as have others, as they have made a mockery of the whole situation.

I’m even more confused now as to what is the truth but they are both worthy of contempt.

Reactions: 23
I think you will find I have been laughing at the pair, as have others, as they have made a mockery of the whole situation.

I’m even more confused now as to what is the truth but they are both worthy of contempt.
Aye, and some have been upset by the mockery she's making out of s DV situation an'all, and taken a break for a bit, I can understand it annoying some people. Anyway it's Jerseys birthday now, happy birfday Jersey, hope you have a lovely day missus β€πŸ›©πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸ‘™πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If the police have seen/have a copy of her PR’s video, that takes the DA/DV to a CF CPS level of involvement (where she was found in the dining room, holding the candlestick, covered in blood).
Lumpy will need to find some ironclad excuses (without a PR support), some seriously Heavy Duty explanations about why she said what she said - the trip to Turkey (together) won’t help much (coercion)..
Maybe the House of Cards has fallen down…
someone pass the popcorn…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What pisses me off is all the sympathy Carl is getting on his Insta. I’m by no way a Katie fan, but I can’t stand a bully!
Wow, thanks for all your info yesterday. Are the police aware of them together in the car at the MM and going on holiday together? As if it’s a condition they stay away from each other, that’s clearly been broken.
and also how did she get to Kirsty’s? 😳

Well done oogling and Hari lots of Masterclass πŸ’© today
Ps happy birthday Jersey girl, hope Jersey boy is treating you well πŸ₯°

Reactions: 22
If he did stamp on her face, the injuries she showed the next day don’t match with what we’d expect.

She went underground after that which could be to let the real injuries heal?

Did Kirsty give her video to the Sun who threatened to splash, hence why she had to do the story the next day?

Did she give them old surgery pictures to cover up how bad the real injuries were?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.