Katie Price #66 KP is a vile runt, using DV as a PR stunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant stand the woman, but I dont doubt she was assaulted. I dont think anyone was supposed to find out about their meeting at MM. I suppose she is with him and protecting him like many victims of DV do for reasons only they know.
I think the reason could also be financial. Due to her bankruptcy, has a lot of the recent income been filtered through C ? If so, has she woken up the following day and thought, “Gonna have to find a way to patch this up”. The police may have other ideas though.
Whatever, this relationship is obviously very toxic, it will unravel again, if they are together.
One other thing, if it’s true about the kids, surely she can never have them stay over again with these allegations levelled at them both, plus Kieran must be beyond concerned if he actually was involved later. No decent parent would let their kids near a situation like that, he must have enough evidence to put a stop to her having unsupervised access at the very least.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
WHOA!! That’s some Tea!!

This was from a thread or two ago.
Yes, my police source said that their phones were pinging in the early hours with this. I think the U-turn by Katie pissed Kirsty off, but she should release the footage to protect Katie, however vile we think she is.. from an early age it was clear she has multiple issues. Doesn't mean a man can do that to her, or anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes, my police source said that their phones were pinging in the early hours with this. I think the U-turn by Katie pissed Kirsty off, but she should release the footage to protect Katie, however vile we think she is.. from an early age it was clear she has multiple issues. Doesn't mean a man can do that to her, or anyone.
I should think there'll be some phones pinging tonight now this has been said on here, let's see what damage deflecting crap gets spewed by the pair of them in the next couple of days.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I should think there'll be some phones pinging tonight now this has been said on here, let's see what damage deflecting crap gets spewed by the pair of them in the next couple of days.
I think the reason could also be financial. Due to her bankruptcy, has a lot of the recent income been filtered through C ? If so, has she woken up the following day and thought, “Gonna have to find a way to patch this up”. The police may have other ideas though.
Whatever, this relationship is obviously very toxic, it will unravel again, if they are together.
One other thing, if it’s true about the kids, surely she can never have them stay over again with these allegations levelled at them both, plus Kieran must be beyond concerned if he actually was involved later. No decent parent would let their kids near a situation like that, he must have enough evidence to put a stop to her having unsupervised access at the very least.
Police sent pics of the two sisters,Nicole Smallman, and Bibaa Henry bless them, that were murdered in the park.. of course they talk if someone like Price has a story.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
hope they do charge him
there will have to be a trial as he cant plead guilty as he said he didnt do it
so that means trial cant wait for that one i bet skanky would do pay for view if she could

Reactions: 24
What pisses me off is all the sympathy Carl is getting on his Insta. I’m by no way a Katie fan, but I can’t stand a bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What pisses me off is all the sympathy Carl is getting on his Insta. I’m by no way a Katie fan, but I can’t stand a bully!
Indeed. He gets no sympathy from me and many others on here as we've seen first hand what a vile bully he is. No respect for a bloke like that, at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've seen the results of someone's face being 'stamped' on and it was very different to the photos of kp.
It's still all 'he said she said' isn't it, with provocative language.
Firstly an alleged ambulance source, now an alleged police one.

(not having a go at you @Mishka13 truly)

I'll reserve judgement until there's a definite court result (or it's thrown out).
I hope both of them are charged but she's probably going to walk off into a load of dv /mh work and publicity and make £££ from the whole debacle.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
Poor Jett and Bunny. What an arse that Cole is. 😔
But as a mother, she shouldn’t expose them to this. Katie can’t cope without a man.

I've seen the results of someone's face being 'stamped' on and it was very different to the photos of kp.
It's still all 'he said she said' isn't it, with provocative language.
Firstly an alleged ambulance source, now an alleged police one.

(not having a go at you @Mishka13 truly)

I'll reserve judgement until there's a definite court result (or it's thrown out).
I hope both of them are charged but she's probably going to walk off into a load of dv /mh work and publicity and make £££ from the whole debacle.
None taken, I’m only quoting what I have been told. I wasn’t there, so it’s all just what has been said. The police have said the ambulance called them. That was when she was at Kirsty’s and that is a documented fact.

Reactions: 36
So what is going on why is she still with him? There are more questions than answers in the words of Johnny Nash. Why have another tattoo done of skanky the plot thickens 🤔
To make the misdemeanour less apparent? Also to keep his media silence over the tawdry life she inhabits.

None of their relationship seems wholesome. It’s ok for them both (media leeches) but the fallout is very nasty for her children. I think we are barking up the wrong tree with this pair. They are completely the wrong people to have children. It’s all about their egos and duck any other living creature… children, animals, ‘deluded fans’ .
Nothing anybody says or does will change a narcissist… I know having been traumatised by a horrid narcissistic father.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Your wish is my command!

The info is from a police officer, apparently they were all talking about it.

Pasted from last thread..

“Apparently Katie’s management recorded everything she said at the hospital. Carl did attack her. Kieran also came and picked the kiddies up, so that must have been the car that was seen.”
So he has hit her then? Him coming on IG stating that he wasn’t the guilty party is the definition of insane.. when it’s going to come out that he has just lied to peoples faces about it? These people are crazy .

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.