Katie Price #66 KP is a vile runt, using DV as a PR stunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies to all first time opening new thread so cocked up but did try.

I’m off to bed now

Good night and God Bless

Dolly, hope Dave is asleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Firstly-well done oogling and yay Harri
Secondly-may have had a little drink
Thirdly-my pic is in honour of my ponio who achieved a championship today ( just local)
And finally-I messed up and have reported my msg so this is not the first attempt!
if anything else private pops up please report me! I am shite which is why I don’t post much!! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
@Mishka13 can you bring over your comment from the last thread please 🙂
Your wish is my command!

The info is from a police officer, apparently they were all talking about it.

Pasted from last thread..

“Apparently Katie’s management recorded everything she said at the hospital. Carl did attack her. Kieran also came and picked the kiddies up, so that must have been the car that was seen.”

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Your wish is my command!

“Apparently Katie’s management recorded everything she said at the hospital. Carl did attack her. Kieran also came and picked the kiddies up, so that must have been the car that was seen.”
I really hope the police throw the book at them! Him for the assault and her for not co operating with them

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Your wish is my command!

So what is going on why is she still with him? There are more questions than answers in the words of Johnny Nash. Why have another tattoo done of skanky the plot thickens 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Your wish is my command!

Does management mean Kirsty? Who is now longer her management 🤔

Reactions: 20
they go back because they are in a classic toxic relationship

i hope the investigation goes all the way

and if true did she leave the kids there before doing a runner

maybe that's why her and kirsty finished,kirsty had proof and kp didnt want the police to know

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Does management mean Kirsty? Who is now longer her management 🤔
I was only told that her management video’d her at the hospital. Apparently they were both off their heads on C.
Maybe her management left after she met with Carl.

It all rings true as the ambulance called the police when Katie was with Kirsty.Katie apparently said that Carl punched her, she fell down and he stamped on her face. He also took her ring. She said at the hospital that she wasn’t in control of her life anymore.

I’m just saying what I have been told, so take it as you will.

But I’m inclined to believe the police account.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
I was only told that her management video’d her at the hospital. Apparently they were both off their heads on C.

It all rings true as the ambulance called the police when Katie was with Kirsty.Katie apparently said that Carl punched her, she fell down and he stamped on her face. He also took her ring. She said at the hospital that she wasn’t in control of her life anymore.

This sounds exactly right!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

That makes sense. It could also be why she has finished with Kirsty. Maybe Kirsty would not go along with all the lies.

Reactions: 37
they must think they have got away with it by the way they have acted
let's hope he is charged and goes to trial see what a nice guy he is then
them poor kids seeing and hearing that

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Blimey, the old tea urn is on the boil nicely tonight folks 👍 thanks for the new thread too ❤ pinky, you wuz robbed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Cant stand the woman, but I dont doubt she was assaulted. I dont think anyone was supposed to find out about their meeting at MM. I suppose she is with him and protecting him like many victims of DV do for reasons only they know.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.