Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
MGK has had hair transplant (tryna look like a sunflower methinks 😂) but he’s not the only one that gets super high 😤

Megan is another one with plastic surgery/Botox, and doesn’t need to improve on “perfection” they say 🧐 At least she doesn’t go to OTT botched by surgeons abroad like Pricey 🤳

Reactions: 6

Minxmonx

VIP Member
No, it's natural to feel sympathy. If you didn't then you would be like her.
You just need to give your head a wobble😂
It's hard, but when you experience the things that she has allegedly has/or is going through...then your sympathy has run out. It's all bullshit.
You are a good person❤
Am just trying to get to a ground zero understanding of her.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
So we live in a village and have a septic tank. It depends on proximity to mains drainage rather than house size. How often to remove the solids that have settled at the bottom of the tank? Depends on the tank capacity and how many "number two's" are flushed - which depends on occupancy. Probably highly likely in this instance that all sorts of unsuitable things have been flushed which will block the tank and prevent the water content percolating away. It will all become slurry. A well functioning tank I would suggest would be emptied of the solids every couple of years. A tank that has become sluggish to drain may need to be emptied more often.
Is it expensive to have it emptied? Sorry just really curious.

Intheparkonthebeach

Forgot to say, I was looking at a Mirror article on Donny Osmond and his health problems. He had surgery on his spine and had to learn to walk. Anyway a couple of posters mentioned the similarity between him and Katie Price. One of them said “contact Price……she knows how to do it……she’s a walking miracle…..”. Also there was a comment by BunnyCurdles, I don’t think they are any relation to Bunnycuddles, probably just a sour milk version.
They work for me, since I actually have a deficiency 😂

Although I'm not sure how good of an idea it is if your b12 levels are normal in general.
Sandyclaws
Please can you tell me how you found out your b12 level was low? x

Reactions: 5

Facehugger

VIP Member
I just remembered she also did the sex tape with Dane whilst 5 months pregnant? She admitted to that on CBB once like it was funny. I can't understand why she still had fans after this. It's disgusting behaviour.
Hmmm. Especially considering she dated Dane between 1998 & 2000, but Harvey wasn't born until May 2002. Pregnant you say? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Jessiemouse25

I must say though, in that video with Pete she does look very pretty, obviously a shame about her mouth (and his,) surgery has done little for her.