Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I said has he got his OWN car, not some clapped out old banger off his dad's forecourt.
Not that we know of... where is it if it exists? Why be a car dealer and actually own a car when you can drive around in whatever your dad has managed to get on his driveway?

Reactions: 7

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That reminds me. You’re probably too young to know but Jessie Matthews sang many years ago “over my shoulder goes one care, over my shoulder goes two cares”….. I’m not sure she was on about women with big boobs but you never know.
Remember it very well Harri.😊old memory of Jesse.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Please call me Mrs Bodge I’m having a disaster, supposed to be making a bag for a friends birthday I’ve done virtually everything wrong! The only good thing is the fabric with cats on

I will catch up later

Thinking of you Dolly

MrsEms I need your calmness!
Awwwww I’m sure the bag will look lovely Harri.❤

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
@JakeM what was your thread title suggestion again that we said needed to be the next one, I've forgotten 🤭🤣 sorry lovely, I can't even find it going back either x

• Heart

Timz

VIP Member
They all seem to do it - Gemma Collins calls herself ‘the GC’ and Danniella Westbrook refers to herself as ‘the Westbrook’. It’s odd. I bet it’s some diagnostic clue to being a rampant narcissist or something.
🎙 Reintroducing Her Royally High
HRH Krustiness The Pricey 😆

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
So what do we reckon? We’re a week away from the reveal. In that time shall we hazard a guess there will be:

A video everyday of Pwicey a) getting pampered b) with her youngest children (well, Jett in the background somewhere & maybe a pop up with Prinny) c) promoting some tat she’s been gifted d) shoving Harv infront a camera and prompting him to repeat her gibberish

Photos of her ‘modelling’

A statement somewhere a) saying she’s appalled by twolls, b) something about her mum, c) a source claiming she’s suffering psychologically

A sudden ‘working’ holiday

An emergency trip to Turkey for more unnecessary surgery

I reckon one more cryptic post each from both Boyson and Woods.

I’m leaning towards something with her mum…she’s been absent on the excuses front for a beat! Hmmm, I wonder if she’s asked KP to keep her out of it for a while?

whaddya think folks?
My money would be on mummy dearest. As you say, she has been out of the limelight for a while.

ClivE

VIP Member
Hopefully there will be no money in the priceywoods buisness;) lmfao ............she wont have any say on anything regarding that little set up
i hope she put all her earnings through the priceywoods buisness because she will have a hell of a job getting any of it back(i know not fair on creditors but at least it would not be in her hands to hide again)

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Don’t think I ever met a man so vane and self absorbed has kb must be a right handful in front of a mirror on a night out

I am absolutely convinced ol' squidward is photo shopping his eyes further apart. There's one in a bar i think with B which is definitely not his face!

• Haha
  • Heart