Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Maybe this is what she means…

It’s such a shame having such a good night. These awful stories about me ‘coming out’.
In fact I never went out and said I’ve dumped.

Carl this is not.
True, I was actually proud.
To be my son.
Harvey, I wish people would leave me.
A Carl alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

oogling

VIP Member
Early last year then she moved into Crawl's. I think the place was costing like £4k a month which I presume her PR paid for. Was where Rolo got squished. She was there before meeting Crawl. Neighbours complaining about barking dog; that's when she had Blade debarked.
Wow…no they’re not gonna like her shit there thats for sure!

Reactions: 5

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Sorry if this is an idiotic and/or obvious question, but what’s happening on the 20th (September?)

Reactions: 4

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Do you remember on one of her Katie shows, when she was living there with Kieran the septic tank company came, and a big problem was picked up upon
Just interested, do all properties like this have a septic tank and how often are you supposed to get them emptied?

Ecosse

VIP Member
Earlier in the video she said produce me a baby that looks like me Pete and I'll bond with it. Then very quickly said she was only joking. I don't want to watch it again to try and find it but she did say it. Mother of the year right there 😠
I remember her saying that (from back when it was first broadcast) but have never been able to find it again. Which episode is it? I wondered if Peter had had it wiped, in case Junior found it.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
They charge about £200-250 to empty a septic tank where i am if that helps but only needs doing every few years so not too bad.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The book was great - the film was total crap and decided to exclude so many characters it hardly made sense. Did you read 'The Cold Moons' by Aeron Clement? Is about badgers and in my opinion superior to Watership Down...
No liar,was it sad though?😢

Reactions: 3