Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s going on. The Mirror article says the horse has been unwell for weeks but it’s condition is confidential, strange that. Both papers The Mirror and The Sun say in the headline she pulled out as the horse is dying but then on reading says she fears the horse is dying.

I don’t know how much I can take of this before I go totally doolally.
MrsEms!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

flotsam

Oh no I've lost my place, I think i was on August 26th because its hard to keep up on this fast paced thread while I'm on maternity leave looking after my baby... I'm so far behind that I'm having to avoid all newspapers and online news so I can read what's going on here like I'm still in real time and not over a week behind 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm going back to find where I was! Bye, wish me luck

• Haha
  • Wow

ClivE

VIP Member
Yes, same dog cage and fake plant outside the door! I wonder how all the swathes of dumbos who were saying how terrible it was that her boyfriend hit her are going to feel now? Time for a reality check, nothing she says is ever true.
does not mean it was not him that hit her just because she is seem back with him(strange how they have not been printing Carl was by her side while she recovers (i know lots of women that have gone back to boyfriend a week later after claiming he was abusive even though they got the police involved they just refuse to give the police anymore help in prosecuting the boyfriend so the police drop the chargers because it would be a waste of time and money to prosecute them and as she had a slight bruise to her face i would think they would put it down to just a argument that got out of hand(if it was Carl she will now be regretting blowing it up to domestic violence because even if the police drop the chargers if it was Carl the dads will have a valid reason for her time with the kids be looked at(i will believe it was someone else when that person is charged and NAMED in court until i think this story well strange

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Suddenly the crowd erupted into cheers at the news skanky was'nt going to come and assault their ears with either it's singing or another catalogue of outright LIES! Yeeeee haaaa! :)

I am a newbie who has been lurking for weeks. I detest this woman with a passion. The hatred I feel for her and how she treats animals just like they are a disposable income for her really boils my piss. I literally have steam coming out of my ears! 🤬🤬🤬

Right poured a wine and will return to lurking!
Do please stay with us so we can boil piss together over this hideous old gorgon :(

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Whatever's going on, she's lost face big time. She can't come out of this looking anything but embarrassingly stupid. The endless showing off and boasting over the last year with the gurning slimeball who now it seems will be "The One" who finally brings her down, or choosing to stay in an obviously toxic relationship, she has to come out of this really badly.
Absolutely spot on. If the stupid fawning media will see through this and start asking
some serious questions?
Who will back off? Who will stay? It's an Interesting game...

Minxmonx

VIP Member
does not mean it was not him that hit her just because she is seem back with him(strange how they have not been printing Carl was by her side while she recovers (i know lots of women that have gone back to boyfriend a week later after claiming he was abusive even though they got the police involved they just refuse to give the police anymore help in prosecuting the boyfriend so the police drop the chargers because it would be a waste of time and money to prosecute them and as she had a slight bruise to her face i would think they would put it down to just a argument that got out of hand(if it was Carl she will now be regretting blowing it up to domestic violence because even if the police drop the chargers if it was Carl the dads will have a valid reason for her time with the kids be looked at(i will believe it was someone else when that person is charged and NAMED in court until i think this story well strange
Whether we will ever find out the truth or not, there is one thing that is a dead cert here… It WILL definitely happen again, and is only a matter of time before it really blows up again properly. These DV situations never stop, they just escalate. So when it does next happen, one of them will talk/ sell their story if ( legally ) they can.
For now it will all be “ I’m sorry, I love you, it will never happen again “. Complete bull 💩

Last edited:
i still want to know if SS have been in touch and what the outcome is,also will she be pictured with the kids this weekend and what the fathers are doing to protect them from being dragged into a chaotic life that of KP,there now needs to be proper restrictions on access will the dad's finally stand up to her and put the kids well being before KP want's

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thankyou fluffyglitterbug again for starting another thread, you are so fine...🥰

Well done hereforagoodtime85, cracking good title!

I think we will have some news soon, she can't hide...

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I notice the amended headline in the Mail has inverted commas around the words, devastated and the phrase to be with her dying horse, in other words it’s a load of hog wash. The clincher for me that this is a load of bull is the comment under the photo of the horse. It says “he has been very unwell in recent weeks”. This sentence seems to have been tacked on to make the story more credible but has opposite effect. Can they not interview a relation of the horse? Anyway there is more truth in a fresh pile of animal dung than anything that ever comes out of her mouth.

Also, who is this bloody source that keeps speaking for Katie as she’s getting on my nerves.

Changing tack, who does your dog/cat animal remind you of? Mums cat I liken to cross between Grace Kelly and Diana Dors as she is very beautiful, sensitive and currently in need of a girdle so Diana in her layer years.

MrsEms!

Just realised a thing tacked on to elaborate is often known as a rider!

• Haha
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
Suddenly the crowd erupted into cheers at the news skanky was'nt going to come and assault their ears with either it's singing or another catalogue of outright LIES! Yeeeee haaaa! :)

Do please stay with us so we can boil piss together over this hideous old gorgon :(
first the horse a been unwell for weeks (yet Katie as not released this to the press before today they release every thing so why not this then horse may die now horse as died dont believe a word of it

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh my God! I just turned on the tele to watch as I’m ironing. The storyline is a woman been defrauded of a load of money, hub missing presumed dead. Her best friend turns up with a bruise on her face claims her hub did it. Lady with bruise claims she left in hurry no toothbrush, clothes etc. Lady of dead hub goes to house, best friends hub is dead. All of a sudden best friend turns on her and she is arrested. Child Prosecution Services involved and nobody believes her. I have seen this film before, won’t give away ending, but how similar is it to the Katie Price story?

This is a sign! Gawd ‘elp me, all these signs still don’t know where I’m going!

Forgot to congratulate Hereforareason on their thread title. MrsEms felt sure you had it in the bag. I thought I was in with a chance, not to be, don’t want to be greedy, but once I’ve felt all the love and adulation, I want more!!!!!!! Lol!

Back to ironing.

• Heart

Stmarco

She will plead everything and anything now because she's desperate but still has people for now. It's hard to 'comprehend or understand as this business is brutal.
I saw enough to walk away.
👍

With the greatest of respect, you are clearly very naive at best.
With the greatest of respect you don't seem to know the law and what actually happens in a court room.
I love the fact you think a case about money and it not being paid will suddenly change into an episode of judge Judy.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
It’s worse than I could have imagined 🤣🤣🤣. The backing dancers remind me of Boyzone on the Late Late Show… utterly embarrassing!!

Had to watch with the volume off ... and it still sounded terrible!! :oops: .... it's cheaper than poundland, if that's possible 🥴🥴🥴 ... does anyone remember the supermarket " kwiksave? "... for me, thats price:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
I said in a previous thread I had a feeling it wasn’t Carl and they were both letting it look that way because of the attention and engagement it is bringing them.

There’s absolutely no way it can be him when they have been pictured together as even if she was dropping charges etc, whoever has attacked her will still be on bail until later this month and wouldn’t be allowed any where near her. A friend who had a DV case her partner was seen a couple of streets away from where she lives while on bail, someone phoned the police and he was arrested straight away and she was questioned about any contact they had since the incident. Surely even these two wouldn’t be stupid enough to risk getting caught breaking bail conditions. I bet she’s fuming she’s been pictured with him as it doesn’t look like a set up pic so she surely can’t keep up the pretence that it’s him now.

Police could be at MM because of a break in or whatever, we know how many of those she has there 🙄
This doesn’t explain why P&J unfollowed him and he’s gone totally awol on SM

justhavingamooch

I did think a few days ago about all of the CCTV at Harvey's house that she's talked about before. I imagine it's in every room and outside the house. Alot would've been recorded there. Her behaviour, phonecalls made, whether she was drunk and if she had any injuries.
All evidence, probably against her🤔
Along with the witness statement of what the neighbours heard that night too.