Katie Price #57 Katie afflicted with PTSD, much more likely an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread, went to post my huge rant and couldn't, so copied and pasted, I do not wish to offend anyone with what I put.

Good lord, those people on mumsnet have no bleeping clue do they, I've just skim read the thread, I assume by their thinking that my brothers ex should have sympathy and understanding when she's left messages to her daughter telling her the next time she see's her she's going to wipe the bleeping smirk off her face, and it's not a threat it's a promise ( my nephew, her son died), does that really give her a free rein to say tit like that because she lost a child? She was supposed to take parenting classes but because of covid it's not happened, and now she has unsupervised access, it's a big bleeping joke, just because you are a mother doesn't give you free rein to be a twit, yet it's all we see, women being excused for being arseholes when it comes to their kids and how they live their lives.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Wow I’ve travelled to London and the last few threads have moved so fast in under 2 days, I only catch the tail-ends after they get locked! 😒

So the b!txh is off MasterChef!!

Reactions: 14
If anyone likes Abba and wants a bit of fun, Channel 5 right now 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh dear skanky is out of master chef 😒

Well, thank duck for that. We know she can't cook. She shouldn't have been on it anyway.
Back to life, back to reality…

Omg, that is so sad to see Harvey sleeping like that. She has taken his right to privacy and dignity away filming him. Shameful behaviour from herπŸ™

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Where is this from? Why would you do that and film it ffs
It's when they were clearing some tit out the other week, poor H was tired bless him and nodded off πŸ˜” why you'd post it I have no idea, other than that she's a bleep.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
It's when they were clearing some tit out the other week, poor H was tired bless him and nodded off πŸ˜” why you'd post it I have no idea, other than that she's a bleep.
She really is a bleeping bleep, that's disgusting, and as @MrsEms put above she's not thinking about his dignity or privacy, how the duck is it legal for her to do this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Usually I'd be the first on that...knowing me,
I'm the dancing queenπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

But I'm off to bed, good night all! 😘
Goodnight lovely, I'm not far off, double shift at work tomorrow, blurghhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, thank duck for that. We know she can't cook. She shouldn't have been on it anyway.

Omg, that is so sad to see Harvey sleeping like that. She has taken his right to privacy and dignity away filming him. Shameful behaviour from herπŸ™
Makes me so bleeping angry! ... further proof, among many, that she has zero respect for her child ... she's a disgusting vile creature!!! ... If she thinks this is acceptable, putting it out to the public ... why wouldn't she allow arfffaaa to bully him, mock, and goad him ... which he has quite a few times, from what we`ve seen ... if his mother isnt putting a stop to it, the behaviour continued :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Masterchef - she was tit, she didn’t get through. In a nutshell. Gurning Joe Swash did better than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.