Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Let’s hope the interlopers f🤬🤬k off and leave us in peace. I can’t get my head around this latest tale …. If it was him then why does she still have the happy Sunday pic up still on instasham she usually removes all traces of the boy toys when she’s given them the elbow something just does not sit right 🤔
Let's welcome everyone, this is tattle and open to all!

Report any dodgy posters that you think might be suspect 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 29

pimpernel

I’ll say one thing this latest incident will really stir the shit and it is more serious than people think it is,
It is not just a domestic

• Wow
It annoys me so much that she's such a selfish bastard. My mum died from the same condition St Amy the Apostle has, and I can't imagine the strain all these shenanigan's puts on her mums health. No wonder she buggered off to Spain!

But, in more fun news...I have an avatar, so that means i'm here to stay! :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Afternoon all I have absolutely loved these threads the last day or so. Im normally in SS or MrsH threads but this has been golden. We were watching master chef last night and my son Said to my partner “oh my god who is that? She looks like she stinks” so partner got on google and gave him a little skanky catch up
i said there laughing to myself ha I guess spent all day on these threads which is why they all had sausage chips and beans for tea not the planned actual real dinner that involved chopping and thinking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
Don’t believe a word of it. Don’t believe the Keiron affair either, or the broken feet…all bs for press. My money is on Harvey accidentally smacking her and them concocting some story for attention. Or she’s got stuff on him so make him fall in line.
No way did kieran have an affair.... He apparently was a sex addict.... Stripped for years no stories of women coming out of him having sex with them..... Just so happens the only 2 women this sex addict had sex with were Katie's two pals who both signed NDAs. 😏 All her made up dramas are money makers to her.

Harrigan

VIP Member
In between washing and feeding the cat, I’ve just read a post on The Argus. It says Katie has several stitches in a wound above the eye, a fractured cheekbone and one of the pins in her feet has been damaged will require further lengthy surgery.

Do people use wooden or plastic clothes pegs? I had a load of plastic ones keep snapping as soon as I touched them.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
So in the news today she is too fragile to face a court case, but she’s ok to get up in front of a lgbt award ceremony which let’s face it, isn’t going to be a quiet day out at the library. She’s also well enough to get up and perform in front of a camera crew with Harvey and as an actress I know how tough that is when your head isn’t in the right space. As I said before she gets away with picking and choosing what she does in and out of the law, hopefully the authorities will see through her lies and manipulating piss taking this time!

Anna666

VIP Member
I have never read so much rubbish as I saw posted overnight. People can't even be bothered to read-up on anything. So lazy and so time-wasting and the rudeness! :LOL: - stupid.
Yep ... I was targeted, in all honesty, gave as good as I got, which in hindsight, I should not have reacted at all and pressed ignore on ITS first comment, he was cursing at people, saying nasty vile words, really not ok, and shouldnt be on here .. and was issued 2 warnings, one for arguing fair enough, but I was being unfairly attacked by a troll, who was doing the same to others, and the 2nd warning ... I had to remove goodgers arse, as my profile pic ... thats the one that has upset me, as her flubber fake wobbly, jelly on a plate backside ... was bringing much comfort to many on here 😔😔 ...... Ahhhh such is life 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

liar liar

VIP Member
Good!! more fodder for her downfall ... let her make a fool of herself in public, as further proof what most of us here already know, she's rotten inside and out ... she will be the master of her own destruction
LGBTQ awards - guaranteed to be pissed and falling all over the place trying to sing her 'anthems' with drag queens sucking her concrete nips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My husband keeps looking over my shoulder to see what I’m looking at 😂 last night he told me off for looking at pizza ovens as we don’t need one. He didn’t realise it was just a pop up ad that had just appeared among the comments 😂 I left him thinking I did want a pizza oven rather than confess. He’s been getting a bit neglected lately…
Mind you so am I when the cricket is on.
thank god i dont have a husband,one of the perks of being single i can sit in my own filth and nobody cares,and no im not KP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Well Krusties, it’s times like this that I miss News of the World. I defo think it was who got to the press first with this one. But… he will defo be the one to bring her down

cupofjoey

I noticed at the end of the filming Pete and Kate did. Pete had to see a doctor ASAP due to pain and itching down there.
claire got him in with her Doctor. It was during the mess with the horse guy. I remember Kate had to her some medication for a female problem . While she was in L A she had been back to U K without Pete. I am sure he caught something from her and this doctor let him know. He says he will never say why because of his kids. But best bet this is why

• Wow
  • Sick

kiyu

Wow that wiki 😳 the animal cruelty is disgusting - I honestly thought she loved animals 🥺

The multiple driving offences are also really shocking 😯 I had no idea!

Just when I find the truth of one person in the public eye, another thread gains momentum and my eyes are opened even wider!!

• Wow

cupofjoey

A cold sore a split lip does not make. A bruise that is that color is an older bruise. I will say why this happened.
Junior signed a deal. Narcissistic mother’s are notorious for taking the joy out of anything that is not about them. Unless they are in complete control. They will have heart attacks at weddings. She is just a very sick woman. Pete is not allowed to have any attention over this deal. She was always rude to junior. Trust me. Pete better have Princess under his direction. Because Kate will take her over and it will be ugly

• Wow
  • Sad
I mean, he looks to be a big lad I’d expect to see real areas of trauma if it had been a really bad attack. And before anyone comes for me citing DV and how I’m minimising it etc, I’ve lived my experience of DV.
One punch from a guy his size could kill another man, let alone a tiny woman. At the very least, you would expect a shattered eye socket from a punch. This whole thing really stinks. If it was anyone else you would believe this story, but because it's Katie "I cry wolf so much I howl and the fucking moon" price, we all call bullshit instantly.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Most of my injuries from my abuser were in places noone could see or were broken bones explained away as accidents

• Sad
  • Heart