Katie Price #52 Kieran and Alex both fertile and proud, Mr Pricey is a Jaffa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so naive! I believe that Gemma Collins has lost 3.5 stones too.

Clearly KP’s relationship has run its course now. If only Stephen Bear was into the model mature, can you imagine the big fibs and fake scenarios those two could whip up. Like two peas in a pod.
I thought this the other day ... her and the vile revolting bear are a match made in heaven(y):oops::oops:

Reactions: 8
What's been reported/confirmed by authorities is that Katie price phoned the ambulance. The ambulance arrived and requested the police assistants.. I hate to say it but I think this is real... Carl was a ticking time bomb. If this was a publicity stunt/to get back at carl she would have asked for the police and ambulance. She didn't want the police involved.
Serious is the way it is is because it's a quote from a source and not confirmed.

duck Katie. I just hope her children are with their Dad's safe and didn't witness this, so much trauma for those children 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Although I live close by I don’t live close enough to know about this. There is nothing about them on any of the local groups ever so I don’t think they are well known here. I mean it’s not like they both walk their dogs round the block ever, so I’ve lived near them since she moved in (I lived here before she did) and haven’t seen them one single time!
I will however be driving past their house at some point this week I imagine

Reactions: 14
Has she got an agent these days, I thought she was reduced to being managed by a dodgy bloke via his Instagram account. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don't mean to do any sort of victim blaming or shaming, but my God, Katie really does have a pattern of making some strange choices in men... She is almost identical to Kerry Katona. These girls need professional help for their issues. I find them both kind of harmless and likable in some sense, but just very damaged souls that really need to learn to spend some time alone and be happy on their own instead of jumping from one unhealthy relationship to another. :( I feel for the kids.
They aren't 'girls' - she is 43 with 5 children. Neither of them are harmless - the damage they have done to their children is unquantifiable. You are too naive - which isn't a bad thing except where people like her and Katona are concerned. You only have to read about what has happened to countless 'pets' Katie has had.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Usually if someone is being arrested and the other to hospital, they would ask you to call someone to come stay with your kids. If no one could come they would take them into emergency care. I imagine if she had no one nearby then Kieran would have come for them

Reactions: 13
Or she accused him of making a fake Princess account and he went ballistic
Or there has been tension since Kieron and the new baby, and they have been arguing ever since, both drunk, high .... with her blaming him for not being able to knock her up .. and he finally flipped

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This wasnt the big story I was anticipating. Sitting here hitting refresh to see the new comments.

Reactions: 10
But if you also want to know the police and ambulance service will have raised a safeguarding (section 17 or MASH) and there will now be an assessment on both of them regarding caring for children

Reactions: 19
A spokesman for Essex Police said: "We were called by colleagues in the ambulance service to reports of an assault in The Meadows, Little Canfield, shortly after 1.30am.

Reactions: 9
As much as I detest the bleep,I don’t think she organised this ‘hit’ just a nasty explosive row..and him being aroid lover..hmmm.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.