Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Ere, as It taykun iss own barf bums onoliday?'
I can't believe Harvey hasn't been bitten by some creature never seen before on the island... or will that be tomorrow's story? 'is ead swelled to the size of is ead - it were dredfu, they rekon ell lose a hairline or sumfink... he won't be able to eat carrot cake for the rest of is life - it's so sad but i'm gonna sue them...'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe Harvey hasn't been bitten by some creature never seen before on the island... or will that be tomorrow's story? 'is ead swelled to the size of is ead - it were dredfu, they rekon ell lose a hairline or sumfink... he won't be able to eat carrot cake for the rest of is life - it's so sad but i'm gonna sue them...'
Yessssssss :unsure: Its a bit like how it was going to sue that waterpark place in Turkey when it sustained all those life-threatening injuries to it's trotters.

Whatever happened to that high-profile case it was going to launch in respect of the crippled feet that meant it would NEVER WALK AGAIN, would need a lifetime of corrective surgeries on the feet (not the hideous boatrace), and wanky would have to carry it about like a sack 'o shite forever 'n ever? Nothing. Zilch. ZERO!! Just more for the Lies Catalogue of course :)

Skanky fort it was dat Jurasik Irland place dey booked. Sadly the only monstrous reptile there is skanky itself 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no! I always thought he d be off one day. But I think you are right- he thinks he has made it being Katies future husband
If will actually get married and what will happen to Harvey and Princess and 😫😡
Looking at the Sun I get a feeling of doom and gloom. Like something sad will happen. Don’t laugh-this crap weirds me out tonight. Harvey giving me the finger makes me uneasy. Coles red skin, Katie’s rubbermask 🤢
View attachment 695086
You know Gullri my friend I have an uneasy feeling as well. Harveys only been seen on the island twice, once getting into the helicopter and once in the pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does that include a private pool? Someone questioned on Wanky's IG why Harvey isn't in pics with them, he must be bored as he actually answered (see below). I wonder if the holiday has been paid for from Harvey's trust fund as he is 'benefitting' from it? Just a thought....
View attachment 697534
Bangs on about Harvey needing 24 hour care, but quite happy to leave the "violent" lad on his OWN in a place unfamiliar to him.
Really they have drugged him up to the eyeballs, he's fast asleep and won't wake up til morning and they think it's okay to bugger off now without him 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Katie Price #51 She's a scammer for her paychecks now she's too old to drop her kecks

I can't do the bold letter thing🤦‍♀️

• Haha
You know Gullri my friend I have an uneasy feeling as well. Harveys only been seen on the island twice, once getting into the helicopter and once in the pool.
💖🌹💖I hope we are both wrong. Harvey can probably not keep up with his overweight.

Bangs on about Harvey needing 24 hour care, but quite happy to leave the "violent" lad on his OWN in a place unfamiliar to him.
Really they have drugged him up to the eyeballs, he's fast asleep and won't wake up til morning and they think it's okay to bugger off now without him 🤬
I've been told that H has a carer with them, so obviously not being the amazing mother all her fans believe and looking after H single handed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I've been told that H has a carer with them, so obviously not being the amazing mother all her fans believe and looking after H single handed.
Well that hasn't been mentioned once - wow. No sign of this invisible person... an additional cost. Gets worse every day.

• Angry
Honestly i cant find ANYTHING regarding this so called event KP was SUPPOSED to be have duped into supporting ..and why is that you may ask? it never happened..just more PR rubbish to try and save her reputation.. but to be honest i think she is now in the last period of her so called comeback
has she actually shown any sort of event ad picture or screenshot? nope...theres your clue lol

Honestly i cant find ANYTHING regarding this so called event KP was SUPPOSED to be have duped into supporting ..and why is that you may ask? it never happened..just more PR rubbish to try and save her reputation.. but to be honest i think she is now in the last period of her so called comeback
has she actually shown any sort of event ad picture or screenshot? nope...theres your clue lol
As I think our DC16 pointed out, the supposed PR company running the event was dissolved in May this year. Not a very good reputational save was it?

• Angry
  • Haha
my hatred of KP really ramped up when it was revealed Harvey had Cerebral Palsy

as a fellow sufferer myself, I thought

oh here we go she,s going to shamelessly farm him out for the cameras at EVRY turn

imagine having that bully for a mother

he is going to see sense and drop her when he can

just why did the media hype her up to that level of fame in the naughties

I've never seen any former "star" deserve to have that big a crash out of showbiz

GOOD RIDDANCE

• Wow
Reactions: 12

oh here we go she,s going to shamelessly farm him out for the cameras at EVRY turn

I've never seen any former "star" deserve to have that big a crash out of showbiz

GOOD RIDDANCE
And so say all of us 👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
As I think our DC16 pointed out, the supposed PR company running the event was dissolved in May this year. Not a very good reputational save was it?
SO did she get pre paid for this before may and is now covering all the bases now in case some bad headlines come out..why even bother mentioning it if the company folded over 3 months ago?

Reactions: 14
There is a common thread that runs through skWankys instsham if anyone dares ask where Harvey is they get all aggressive in their replies and then call people trolls because they dare ask where he is. If they can’t put up with H because it’s to hot for him or he doesn’t like the flies etc then they should have thought of that before they dragged him off to a place where this time of year is not good for someone with his needs and size. I feel for H as for the bratasaurus they also took maybe focus on H as much as you do on her.

I hope H gets back safe and sound ( couldn’t give a shite for the rest of them)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

GOOD RIDDANCE
I've never read that he has a CP diagnosis... where did you read that? He has a mental age of around 7 I believe so he doesn't understand most of the circus games his mother puts him through. Yes she deserves something very nasty and soon. ❤

SO did she get pre paid for this before may and is now covering all the bases now in case some bad headlines come out..why even bother mentioning it if the company folded over 3 months ago?
No idea - Kraft is about beer drinkers as far as I can make out like CAMRA. I think they have just made up something really obscure to cover her 'friend' the FX trader's scamming.

Reactions: 6
I've never read that he has a CP diagnosis... where did you read that? He has a mental age of around 7 I believe so he doesn't understand most of the circus games his mother puts him through. Yes she deserves something very nasty and soon. ❤
oh I thought I heard the narrator of one of her programmes say H had CP

I couldn't quite believe my late mum was a Katie fan and would watch all the shows

I was one of few at the time who didn't get sucked in

who didn't buy any of it

and was willing Peter Andrae on to drop her

it just felt to me as if Peter would want to be with ANYONE but KP

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.