Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this the boyfriend one of us Krusties posted about a few pages up?
I don’t understand how he was 10 years older than her when they met and 8 years older by the time of the article.

i do understand that’s probably not important but it’s irritating the tit out of me. I can’t read anything else because my brain is shouting a) that discrepancy and b)they both have poodle perms.
ok. Done now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god duck it,I’m looking at my fave group,God Love Queen..(Freddie a love cat lover as well) love you forever..

I have soo fed up with bleeping bleep.I need a relapse.🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did read somewhere that a lot of the businesses she failed to pay have gone bankrupt. If that’s the case any employees will be unemployed and there’s her swanning off on holidays every chance it gets. Imagine if anyone owed her or any of her family money and failed to pay, and him and his family they would be calling them out at every opportunity I really hope those she owes money to get justice 🙁
Interesting, thank you :)

Reactions: 7
Oh god duck it,I’m looking at my fave group,God Love Queen..(Freddie a love cat lover as well) love you forever..

Me and my better half met Freddy a life time ago. He was a gracious and lovely man.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how he was 10 years older than her when they met and 8 years older by the time of the article.

i do understand that’s probably not important but it’s irritating the tit out of me. I can’t read anything else because my brain is shouting a) that discrepancy and b)they both have poodle perms.
ok. Done now.
I can't get my head round that he thinks he was the first. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me and my better half met Freddy a life time ago. He was a gracious and lovely man.
Awwwwwwwwwwww I adored him…I remember so much watching Live aid,my god he had that crowd eating out of his hand best ever concert I watched.Magic.
I’m jellus Blue..🙁 wonderful though..😚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also it wasn't a private in room service unless they moved the whole kitchen caboodle to their room... just lies. A bubble bath - not a spa - simply a bottle of bubble bath. I can just imagine all the clothes scattered everywhere along with wet towels and mouldy wigs and ... no, I'd better stop.
And everything full of salt water and sand ugh.
Everything we do, from hospital appointments, trips out, weekends away (it's been ages!) and even just sitting in the garden are planned around my disabilities.
We check accessibility, parking, how long I'll be out, check i have meds, wheelchair gloves etc, and have recently factored in my broken back too.

There are extra cushions in the car, drinks to take pain, supports in the door to help me stand. Everything possible.

I'm not saying this for sympathy, or to be pitied.
My partner is fabulous, incredibly kind and thoughtful.
Yes the pain and restriction is all a bit of a twatter,and it's exhausting for both of us at times. And of course I would like it to be different.

But.
It's part and parcel of our lives, as a couple.
I would do the same if it was him.
It's Love.
It's Care, Decency and Respect.

And there's absolutely none of it evident in the way this witch 'cares for' H.
Not a shred.
A holiday needs to be arranged around his needs. It isn't. It's simply based on what she wants.
Are any of us surprised? Horrified maybe, but surprised? Not an iota.
Yes it's friggin annoying to have to plan everything carefully, that spontaneity is rare, but it's how it is. The mother should be the very last person to give up on it.

(mutter over)
Right from the start it was hardly a suitable holiday for him. Just dragged along for the publicity absolutely horrible.

• Sad

Go on Dolly, turn him up & enjoy ❤ Mum loved Queen, she'd blast it out & annoy the neighbours deliberately, mad woman. She wanted another one bites the dust at her funeral 🙄 son and I took the executive decision that 'Who wants to Live Forever?' was much more befitting such an occasion 🤣🤣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
What sort of cretinous person says they have 'barred' celebrities and 'banned' ex's from their wedding? I've never gate-crashed a wedding - no invite = no wedding. She's so self-important. She'll be having the ceremony in prison at this rate.
I still don't believe there'll be a wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Go on Dolly, turn him up & enjoy ❤ Mum loved Queen, she'd blast it out & annoy the neighbours deliberately, mad woman. She wanted another one bites the dust at her funeral 🙄 son and I took the executive decision that 'Who wants to Live Forever?' was much more befitting such an occasion 🤣🤣😘
Oh my wonderful mummy.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh so sorry for distracting,I’m getting fucked up cos nothing is being done with bleep features and her bleeping wanky bleep either.Hence needed something to cheer me up.

Completely batty Dolly, and didn't give a flying one either 🤣🤣❤ you enjoy your Queen lovely xx
Awwww thanks Face,I love you mum bless her,she had taste.❤❤❤🙏

• Heart
Oh so sorry for distracting,I’m getting fucked up cos nothing is being done with bleep features and her bleeping wanky bleep either.Hence needed something to cheer me up.

Awwww thanks Face,I love you mum bless her,she had taste.❤❤❤🙏
Lol, you remind me of her so much when you get going on your rants, it makes me smile 🤣❤😘 don't worry, we all need a bit of a distraction. One of my favourite films is 'Flash Gordon' don't judge me you lot! Love the soundtrack to that, I can stick that on anytime and it cheers me up.

Back to skanky, she's still a bleep (just for you Dolly) 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.