Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd how Princess is with them, but PA has just put a video on Youtube and he said Princess is in Spain with her cousin and Emily's brother? (Emily mentioned it was the end of July)
Maybe KP and Crawl are pretending to be on holiday. Probably filmed whizzing the kids round the airport last week or something..
Could be there were others at the airport & Princess was getting a different flight with other people, who knows. There's no telling with Skank,but she's definitely fucked off somewhere.

Some day she get her comeuppance
We live in hopes 👍

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Make me sick the both of them

Really!
3.29 into the video. He says Junior is asleep, Princess is on holiday..

Just listened again. PA says ''It's Sunday'' so the date when recorded was July 25th. That's when Princess was in Spain. She must have came back then went away with Frankenprice.

Reactions: 9
3.29 into the video. He says Junior is asleep, Princess is on holiday..

Just listened again. PA says ''It's Sunday'' so the date when recorded was July 25th. That's when Princess was in Spain. She must have came back then went away with Frankenprice.
Christ when I was a kid,we were lucky to get one holiday a year!

duck it,we have all been waiting here for ages.duck knows when.
F
bleeping hope it's soon, the bleep deserves it

Reactions: 13
Christ when I was a kid,we were lucky to get one holiday a year!

bleeping hope it's soon, the bleep deserves it
Bless you. I'd get a day out to the coast on a bus if I was lucky, warm sandwiches and dilute orange in a bottle 🤣 my dad had a little canal cruiser thing so he'd take me off on that when it was his turn to have me in the holidays. I loved it 👍 but we appreciated what we got in those days.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is having a Winter Wedding

Doesnt she realise she is more insecure with Carl🤔🤔🤔
I think she has bought a couple of new faces since their time...
That says a lot

Id go as far to say he doesnt seem to fancy her, never mind be in love❤

He like a child..
not that man you crave after years of failed relationships..

I imagine shes ran out of options...

I forsee a divorce Next Year

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bless you. I'd get a day out to the coast on a bus if I was lucky, warm sandwiches and dilute orange in a bottle 🤣 my dad had a little canal cruiser thing so he'd take me off on that when it was his turn to have me in the holidays. I loved it 👍 but we appreciated what we got in those days.
We did appreciate what we got...so very true

We did appreciate what we got...so very true
This will make you laugh, I'd be allowed an ice cream if I behaved as a treat. I'd usually been playing in the sea, so it would drip down my hands & was all salty 🤢 I had some salted caramel ice cream stuff a few months ago, it just reminded me of that, the bloody hairs on my arms went all funny and I had to spit it out! 🤣🤣🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
UK's Most Hated Couple
I have never hated someone I've never known before,like I hate these two spongers

This will make you laugh, I'd be allowed an ice cream if I behaved as a treat. I'd usually been playing in the sea, so it would drip down my hands & was all salty 🤢 I had some salted caramel ice cream stuff a few months ago, it just reminded me of that, the bloody hairs on my arms went all funny and I had to spit it out! 🤣🤣🤢🤮
That is brilliant lmao..its amazing what things remind us of our childhood

FFS seriously how much ‘downtime’ or holidays does this woman need 😡😡😡 hope you got well paid for making that excuse up Kirsty!
She would bleeping die if she had to get a real job...

Reactions: 15
FFS seriously how much ‘downtime’ or holidays does this woman need 😡😡😡 hope you got well paid for making that excuse up Kirsty!
Well the video of them at the airport tells a different story all happy and laughing. Yeah upset my ar🤬e. What about the people who have lost thousands following her advice. You only have to google katie price scams and loads come up this is not new.

Comments in the mail.

Defender of Wonder, Knoxville, United States, about 3 hours ago
It appears Katie is a grifter...
ReplyNew Comment

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9844867&commentId=727256593

Marc Bolan
, Manchester, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
So she made 3000 pounds every time she promoted him, yet she's a victim. You couldn't make it up (although she did).
ReplyNew Comment

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9844867&commentId=727256241

redbev
, Southport, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
She doesn't look very devastated and you will probably find she is back off to Turkey to get her recent surgery check up done, whilst catching yet another holiday
ReplyNew Comment

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9844867&commentId=727251915

Dylan The Dawg
, Number Ten Downing Street, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
But its not the first time she has done this?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Well the video of them at the airport tells a different story all happy and laughing. Yeah upset my ar🤬e. What about the people who have lost thousands following her advice. You only have to google katie price scams and loads come up this is not new.

Comments in the mail.

Defender of Wonder, Knoxville, United States, about 3 hours ago
It appears Katie is a grifter...
ReplyNew Comment

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9844867&commentId=727256593

Marc Bolan
, Manchester, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
So she made 3000 pounds every time she promoted him, yet she's a victim. You couldn't make it up (although she did).
ReplyNew Comment

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9844867&commentId=727256241

redbev
, Southport, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
She doesn't look very devastated and you will probably find she is back off to Turkey to get her recent surgery check up done, whilst catching yet another holiday
ReplyNew Comment

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9844867&commentId=727251915

Dylan The Dawg
, Number Ten Downing Street, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
But its not the first time she has done this?
Why is that witch so untouchable. Its pissing me off now 🤬

• Angry
It's bloody disgusting. He has no need to know anything about it, and by getting poor H to do that she's bleeping well lowering him to their level, and it's not funny in the slightest poor lad. 🤬
It is so evident that H gets primed what to say. How can she still be considered as a good enough parent when she drags him out constantly to cover for her own negative publicity?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Some people are not very knowledgeable about money and who to take economic advice from. But to listen to Katie Price is silly. Even if Jordan is your old idol from 2003.
I feel for the lady in the sun telling about how she got scammed by Katie’s “friend”. Good she tells her story and a month wages is a lot of money to lose.

Reactions: 13
I have never hated someone I've never known before,like I hate these two spongers

That is brilliant lmao..its amazing what things remind us of our childhood

She would bleeping die if she had to get a real job...
Yeah get a real job...
I cant imagine after Masterchef she will be that contestant who starts working at a Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver restaurant..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.