Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky said she was scammed too, but she didn’t look that upset in the pictures at the airport. If your apologising for something at least make sure your face tells the same story because she don’t look that upset to me. Then she pi🤬🤬es off on yet another holiday so as she doesn’t have to face any criticism. Makes my blood boil 😡

Yep update would be good🤞

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Skanky said she was scammed too, but she didn’t look that upset in the pictures at the airport. If your apologising for something at least make sure your face tells the same story because she don’t look that upset to me. Then she pi🤬🤬es off on yet another holiday so as she doesn’t have to face any criticism. Makes my blood boil 😡

I always say to make any apology sincere, you've then got to prove you mean it by changing the behaviour you're supposed to be apologising for, otherwise your apology is just meaningless empty words.

She won't change, she'll be back promoting more scams as soon as she thinks the dust has settled.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I always say to make any apology sincere, you've then got to prove you mean it by changing the behaviour you're supposed to be apologising for, otherwise your apology is just meaningless empty words.

She won't change, she'll be back promoting more scams as soon as she thinks the dust has settled.
Indeed she will,she can’t help herself and now he’s onboard with scamming it will be twice as bad. They carry on about how unfair things are and if anyone wrongs them they want the police to step in, I really hope the police investigate her role in this scam. Bloody pair of scammers

Indeed she will,she can’t help herself and now he’s onboard with scamming it will be twice as bad. They carry on about how unfair things are and if anyone wrongs them they want the police to step in, I really hope the police investigate her role in this scam. Bloody pair of scammers
She has form people really should learn. She’s a bankrupt financially (and morally) it is beyond belief people trust her. It’s like putting a fox in charge of a hen house 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Yes Katie Price, instead of running off carrying on with doing what you do, why not be proactive in helping your 'fans' get their money back? Oh no, forgot, typical narcissist, nothings ever your fault is it. Well you promoted it & your followers took your word it was safe, so you should be damn well helping sort it out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Yes Katie Price, instead of running off carrying on with doing what you do, why not be proactive in helping your 'fans' get their money back? Oh no, forgot, typical narcissist, nothings ever your fault is it. Well you promoted it & your followers took your word it was safe, so you should be damn well helping sort it out.
Well said 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else seen the video she made getting Harvey to say he didn’t like the police making fun of him? I wonder if it’s all true. Awful if they did but surely she should protect Harvey from knowing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

If that thing had been ripped off too it would be screeching from the rooftops about it so NO, it has'nt been robbed, just anybody who was stupid enough to believe the lies from it was scammed instead. No wonder it buggered-off on yet another holiday then :(

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just watched the video of their SECRET holiday, not one of them is upset or unhappy yet the scum makes out she’s devastated all I can say is 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬now I’m going to have a bottle of wine because this has wound me right up just like the Duracell bunny 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 25

She has form people really should learn. She’s a bankrupt financially (and morally) it is beyond belief people trust her. It’s like putting a fox in charge of a hen house 🤷‍♀️
Please add all this list of scams on the wiki

Reactions: 12
Has anyone else seen the video she made getting Harvey to say he didn’t like the police making fun of him? I wonder if it’s all true. Awful if they did but surely she should protect Harvey from knowing
It's bloody disgusting. He has no need to know anything about it, and by getting poor H to do that she's bleeping well lowering him to their level, and it's not funny in the slightest poor lad. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Nahhh it’s Sksnky.She is bleeping evil.

Just watched the video of their SECRET holiday, not one of them is upset or unhappy yet the scum makes out she’s devastated all I can say is 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬now I’m going to have a bottle of wine because this has wound me right up just like the Duracell bunny 😂
I’m half pissed hampy.☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
These two bastards off on holiday with the money they scammed off her so called fans!.
Two of the biggest cunts in the country
Just look at it, she reaaally looks devastated doesn't she! 🤬 CUNTS indeed.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
These two bastards off on holiday with the money they scammed off her so called fans!.
Two of the biggest cunts in the country
I find it odd how Princess is with them, but PA has just put a video on Youtube and he said Princess is in Spain with her cousin and Emily's brother? (Emily mentioned it was the end of July)
Maybe KP and Crawl are pretending to be on holiday. Probably filmed whizzing the kids round the airport last week or something..

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeah I watched that video all laughing and having a good time no remorse b🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬ds
Make me sick the both of them

I find it odd how Princess is with them, but PA has just put a video on Youtube and he said Princess is in Spain with her cousin and Emily's brother? (Emily mentioned it was the end of July)
Maybe KP and Crawl are pretending to be on holiday. Probably filmed whizzing the kids round the airport last week or something..
Really!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.