Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
This is what life changing injuries look like folks! Full of scars, never to run again, never to wear heels, can’t walk for more than 15 minutes (or whatever today’s timescale is) nice that the bankrupt Katie Price can still have a pedicure 👏🙄😡

Harvey has to no doubt sit there waiting on her too.
Where are all the scars? Fucking lying Bint!
Can't believe her family & cuntwash Carl are going along with this Bullshit! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 8

gashers

Chatty Member
Little premature but if I don’t write it down now I’ll forget 😂 Next thread title
Like a wedding arranged by a bikey only the unhinged by crickey

• Haha

Big_Joe

Its also a complete lie to suggest skanky is doing anything to tidy up the shithole itself. It had that Paige there for yonks wading through the trash and flogging it to imbeciles & trying to make some headway in the Hoarder's Garbage Mountain, so who is doing the servant's duties now it has fired Paige? Skanky certainly won't be doing anything menial will it?
rofl their are ALWAYS other suckers.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
dont know whats worse the absolute tacky gawdy decor or the fact shes on the scrounge again

this was from last year..................... listen when she says she has 3 kids then 5 she also mentions carwash is an older partner wtf
Carl is older and wiser!!! 😂😂😂😂 that’s hilarious!!!

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
It is with a broken heart I write this.

Last night our Dudley went into final heart failure. My OH and Joe took him to the emergency vet at 4am this morning but there was nothing they could do for him and he was put to sleep.

We as a family are all devestated and heartbroken. I despise KP for her treatment of animals.

'Gods Speed' Duds, you were the best!
Sorry to hear about your wee dog ,no how you feel I had apso’s for years

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I tried to report them.
It's awful nobody seems to care not once has she been called out on TV for her conveyor belt of dogs.

Just goes to show how FAKE this relationship is - it's not about love, it's about making MONEY!!!
His family must be so proud.

Don't give her any ideas - he'll think he's Ken
Well….. there is a resemblance- in pic 1 he looks like he’s about to eat her. View attachment 673097View attachment 673099
[/QUOTE]
He's well grim😂😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Maybe if KP had paid Alex his £125K court award amount and not slated him in his livelihood she wouldn't have to resort to it. They seem much better brand ambassadors for any product. I'm sure she pays for stuff too.

But it is annoying celebs get all this gifted stuff, even though most don't know the correct advertising rules around it.
It is cheap advertising to most companies these days. Except KP has ripped too many people off since she got with Lucky 7 and #ad too many dodgy products the gullible buy and then complain they don't receive. She seems to get away with it time and time again.

Tut Tut, Cole, breaching the ASA advertising standards, you are a naughty boy!
That's the first time I've seen findings in full - thank you :)

I didn’t realise Koketona had ‘found solace in Christianity’. Westwood did the same for about 5 minutes. Perhaps Katie will follow suit, that would be hilarious for the sheer hypocrisy.

dont forget tanya from Real house wifes of Cheshire finding God

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Going off topic for a minute not heard from our friend peeko for a while. Peeko if your out there give us a sign 👻

Harrigan

VIP Member
He never actually 'says' anything. What did he actually say in that non-article?
Never heard of Buzz magazine and if this is the standard of writing I think I’ll give it a miss.
what I don’t agree with is Petes wife, she said she didn’t necessarily think people needed full mental health assessment before cosmetic surgery, when I think in fact it is required. Oh well.

oopsidaisy

Don't know if its already been mentioned?
But how the hell is she allowed to start filming at the MM on Monday if she's only apparently allowed to store stuff there?

And talking about Precious being mated, Kirsty Shaw has got Frenchie's as well as half a farm and kennels
She made a comment on this pic about doing the same thing with hers, and Precious would have no doubt been round there in the past 🤔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I used to like Chorlton and the Wheelies. There was a witch that wore platform shoes and lived in a giant teapot. The narrator used to say "Meanwhile back at "Spout Hall!" 😂😂😂😂😂 Still makes me giggle.