Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Was just reading an article in the Mail about Lauren G having her baby with Katies ex Charles Drury. When they talked about Katie it was HILARIOUS. “Retired former page three girl Katie Price”
hahahahahahahaha
I bet she is spitting tacks!!!
not only do they have a baby but she is made to sound old and washed up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I would vote for Harvey. I dont know his full medical details (i dont believe anything Rupert Murdock and Co say) but i do believe he has had many......challenges. It is just a...shame that all he has is her/them (them being the enablers...).

On another note. If there are new laws to be made about trolling (KP and her boy will be the 1st to be arrested so GOOD) - as certain UK Police forces have the manpower to arrest people for nasty Twitter/facebook messages but not enough manpower to visit a 82 year old lady who was burgled = where will the finance come from to pay for all this extra manpower?
Thats appalling but I am not surprised at all. Years ago my son was mugged for his mobile phone about ten yards from our front door by a scabby POS he knew from college but the police said they could do nothing about it because
1; it was not on cctv
&
2. the lout said "it weren't me" which they accepted even though he had convictions for doing same to other boys. His word against my son and guess who they believed?

Then theres my late mother-in-law being used as a cash machine by her stepson, being marched in there regularly to withdraw cash for him and even with the bank's co-operation the police said "Nope; Not our problem...................."
Useless :( Mind you, if you rode a bicycle on the path they'd nick you in an instant

How does this hideous old hag get away with so much? Whose cojones does she crush to get her off everything I ask?

Well Kieron no longer has to keep hagface appeased does he? Let's await the torrent of retibution going skanky's way now :)

In any case, seeing that thing ordinarily is traumatic enough for any child let alone when it's been stapled back together after more surgery to supposedly make it gawjus. BARF 🤮
The answer to your question Kieron luv is that skank bag does not spare a second's thought for any of her kids & not just your two - it does not give a frig about any of them :(

• Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Crawl and his dad are directors because KP can't be until she is a 'discharged' bankrupt which ain't happening any time soon. They set it up this way. They have both worn the branded clothes so don't be mistaken into thinking they don't know what is going on. The bath bombs are sold under a company run by the JYY woman - you can check it out on Companies House. The rubbish renovation thing is at the MM - which had actually been done up 2 years ago maybe and some of the pics are actually pre that. Ignore the time-lines - they are all lies. Also, she has had a thorough cleaning carried out of her SM accounts so loads of stuff is missing now.

She truly hasn't got any lifestyle at all. She's not being invited to anything, a day out on the IoW is hardly high living, free botched surgery - no thanks. There is nothing she has that I want. You sure are right about the bargain basement IG crap she's marketing.

Aww I loved the 'tail' about the Merc - champagne lifestyle for Duds ❤

He was a right character for sure!

I was trying to compose myself in the garden when Chris the lunatic next door (used to work at the skip hire company up the road, hence his nickname 'Skippy') climbed over the fence.

I told him I wanted some time to myself as Dudley had died.

Skippy: ' Didn't think I heard him barking this morning'.

Me: 'Chris, I don't mean to be rude but I'd like some time on my own'.

Skippy sat down.

Me: 'I'm waiting to find out when I can pick him up. He's being cremated'.

Skippy: 'Do you want me to dig a grave?'.

Me: 'Chris he's being cremated'.

He's now gone off to get a shovel to dig a grave in the garden. I'm going to bed. Been up since 2am. Robbie said don't go to bed for to long otherwise we'll be connected to the Panama Canal.

My dog can't even die without it turning into a Peter Kay episode of Pheonix Nights!
I often persist. If I have time

What a star he was. Bless him xxx
I was trying to compose myself in the garden when Chris the lunatic next door (used to work at the skip company up the road, hence his nickname 'Skippy') climbed over the fence.

I told him I wanted some time to myself as Dudley had died.

Skippy: ' Didn't think I heard him barking this morning'.

Me: 'Chris, I don't mean to be rude but I'd like some time on my own'.

Skippy sat down.

Me: 'I'm waiting to find out when I can pick him up. He's being cremated'.

Skippy: 'Do you want me to dig a grave?'.

Me: 'Chris he's being cremated'.

Hes now gone off to get a shovel to dig a grave in the garden. I'm going to bed. Been up since 2am. Robbie said don't go to bed for to long otherwise we'll be connected to the Panama Canal.

My dog can't even die without it turning into a Peter Kay episode of Pheonix Nights!

• Heart
  • Sad

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I am not a happy bunny 😒 just met my new Hospice nurse( usual one is on maternity leave) and she thinks the Skanky Skunk is a brilliant mother 😠 I don't trust her now! 🤨
Oh dear you have time to change her views. Point out her negatives like killing animals ignoring COVID rules when she has vulnerable family members 🤞she will see the light. Love to you ❤

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
This is so distressing to see. I'd put money on 29st being a distant memory & 30+ now reached 😭. I've been reading some of the YouTube comments. All the 'brilliant mum' comments are making me nauseous 🤢. And anyone not licking her arse & questioning her 'mothering' ability is automatically a troll. It's absolutely pathetic. Her rabid 'fans' must be absolutely exhausted passing around the 1 braincell they share 🙄
It is terrible that you are now labelled a troll by telling the truth. If she didn’t fly off on endless holidays, spend money on drugs and just be there for her kids nobody would have a problem.

ClivE

VIP Member
anyone else noticed that in the article about Harvey and the scooter both Katie and Harvey have the same clothes on that they have in article in the sun dated 29th June (and she as the same hair i am sure her hair is different now)so was all this filmed the same time back in June and just released when she wants(so her so called fans think she as the kids more than she does)

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yes of course. There was a story about it when it was with Alex Reid.
You can bet Saint Amy the Apostle would have frogmarched her delightful brat straight down the Nick to demand justice for her (or rather for not paying for the privilege) Utter bollocks as per usual :(

Blimey i didnt know any of this
what a complete arsehole :(

Really pretty lil girl, I'm so pleased for them ☺

She was cleaning/flushing my hickman line and I logged onto Tattle to take mind off what she was doing, I started laughing at the Krustie's comments and Pom creations and she asked me what was so funny, I showed her the gruesome post surgery pics and she said " oh she looks very sore but it will all heal, say what you like about Katie though but she is a brilliant mum especially to her disabled son" I could feel my hackles rising and I felt it difficult to converse with her after her comments, it was awkward to say the least as she is entitled to her opinion even if she is not aware of the truth.

I can but try 🤞
I happenned to mention skanky to a friend who said exactly the same thing about the hideous old gargoyle, how she's "Done wonders with that disabled boy" etc; Soon put right on that score :)

If each one of us can convert just one person a week to the Path of Truth vis à vis the old Ho then we will see the witch dissolved into a pool of pus on the floor so Bring It On! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Sorry to read your sad news @BigBlue2018 😢 sending you gentle hugs. Run free at the bridge Dudley dog 🌈🐾💙

Stupid thick pair of scrounging lying lazy cunts 😡. No dog needs a groomer once a week. Brush them yourselves you brainless self important zlist desperado's 😡.
Definitely suss saying Precious is with Princess 🤔

Crawl is looking rough in that clip. Definitely gained a few pounds & aged about 10 years. Yup, living a lie with the Skanky tramp is doing him the world of good 😂. And she had the nerve to call Ulrika haggard!
He's falling to pieces 😂😂😂

Or why is'nt someone shooting down it's claims to the property when it quite clearly cannot belong to her when she owes millions of £s to multiple companies and people?
Why is it allowed to perpetuate the myth that she's Lady of the Manor when she doesn't have two ha'pennies for a penny??
My mate (who does have the means to be lady of the manor) is interested in buying it as she reckons it'll be a fantastic investment. She's got the means to restore it to it's former glory. I'll ask her what she's found out about it, she's a property person so will know all the drill.

• Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Say what you say about him but he was Para's RED TOP you don't get that without nothing, my dad was one and MY WHOLE FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND HIS COMPANIONS ARE STILL SO PROUD-DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND BEEN THROUGH ASK MY DAD HE WAS A COLOUR SGNT FFS
NO WONDER HE HAS ISSUES
SHE took his life away, even his kick boxing friends and respect in that area
SHE ONLY MARRIED HIM BECAUSE HE WON BIG BROTHER,SHE had dumped him before hand
People forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got in btw after a lovely night out but seeing some twats post has really pissed me off, I love all my regular buddies
You can depend on them but sometime you are just like 🤷‍♀️ hmm 🤔 crawl back in your hole bitch
On that not
Take care my lovelies (the real ones that is) 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
She destroyed Alex like she tries to with everyone and the same will happen to this 'The One!' because if there is anyone that deserves it, it is that arrogant TWAT!

• Heart
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
I thought Katie couldn’t ride anymore since she broke her feet? Nor walk, run, wear heels…..
I tell ya, so many pigs flying these days they’ll be getting free Lidl shopping for all those air miles.

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I don't know about finding god but I've just found heaven...😉 rocket fuel in a can!🤣
16265363795423362660542043680894.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

VIP Member
The very fact he's now got a mobility scooter shows he's deteriorated sad to say.
No it doesn't, it could be that Katie is trying to make out he has deteriorated, you
should know what a scheming cow Katie is by now.

• Sad

MrsEms

VIP Member
So that’s 3 new classes. 🙄
All those filtered pictures she has used to advertise it!
What the fuck is this? Make up classes by aliens...she doesn't look human, let alone herself! Every picture looks like a different AL. What a twat🤣

• Haha

oopsidaisy

I see skanks rabid fans are creeping into Ulrika's insta to leave not so nice comments, and its only going to get worse as they get out of their beds and see what their hero posted
"Anti trolling Katie" hmm 🤔 grow fucking up
ffs her mate Danielle LLoyd said she needed therapy but she didnt have a go at her!

Last edited:

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Yeah coz the ticket sales didn't go very well. It was quite funny. I remember looking at the lay-outs of where these classes were to take place and the seating areas got smaller and smaller. She forgets that the kind of people who would go to see her don't have £80 to waste and then the extra for the VIP 'package'.
£80!!!! She’s having a laugh. I could enjoy a damn good theatre show for less than that!!! I know what I’d prefer!!!

• Angry

Anna666

VIP Member
You can bet Saint Amy the Apostle would have frogmarched her delightful brat straight down the Nick to demand justice for her (or rather for not paying for the privilege) Utter bollocks as per usual :(

what a complete arsehole :(

I happenned to mention skanky to a friend who said exactly the same thing about the hideous old gargoyle, how she's "Done wonders with that disabled boy" etc; Soon put right on that score :)

If each one of us can convert just one person a week to the Path of Truth vis à vis the old Ho then we will see the witch dissolved into a pool of pus on the floor so Bring It On! :)
People who continue to defend her, and call her a " good mother "... are obviously not seeing what the rest of us are ... her severely disabled child is clearly over 29 stone now ... so heavy, he needs a mobility scooter .... it would be far better for him to be mobile, moving, than sitting down, on this machine ... the grounds of the mucky mansion are vast, she could be taking this child for 2 to 3 walks a day, around the mansion, that's more than enough exercise for anyone ... but NO ... so she dosent want to put the work in, she has gone as she always does down the " lazy route "...... A ` good mother ` would not be spending her days, with her latest bed notch, out and about galavanting, on countless holidays .... getting surgery, having her hair, nails, make up done 24/7 ... selling cheap tat on IG to her deluded " fans "making those stupid fake youtube videos, where she screeches and shouts all the way through ... the list is endless ... by getting Harvey a mobility scooter, she has now put him on the path to an early demise ... if he is not moving, he will gain even more weight, and become more unhealthy, Id imagine develop more issues due to this ... she is NOT a good mother, not even close