Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
UPCOMING EXCLUSIVE......'Katie Price Secret To England's Success.
It's something she likes to keep quiet, but aswell as being a fully trained paramedic, Katie is also a football coach! She has led us all to believe she's been abroad having liposuction. But it couldn't be further from the truth. She has in fact, been traveling with the England football team. She has selflessly given her time for free to make sure our boys perform well on the pitch. They've built up speed running away from her, practiced getting away from the opponent's by dodging & weaving round her desperately grabbing hands. They've perfected their team skills to ensure she hasn't scored once. The half time pep talk includes a reminder from Katie that she will sing to them if they lose. She's taken a special interest in Kyle Walker as she understands he's good for getting desperate z-listers pregnant. A source close to Katie has told us that she's even providing the boys with barf bombs & PriceyWood chavsuits. Her current beau, love island star Crawl Woods, is said to be delighted that his Dolly is servicing England'.

Watch this space.... she's jumped on every other bloody band wagon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
All this latest surgery bullshit is boring already. She says exactly the same after every single fucking surgery she has. Look like a monster (didn't need surgery for that), kids will be scared of me, worst pain I've ever had (since last time), thought I was going to die (again), I love how I look (until next week), a top surgeon did all the work (at the clinic I'll never use again after they fucked up last time) blah blah blah 😴. The only thing that's new is she's thrown in a blood transfusion (that never happened).

So that's this week's lies covered. What will she do next week to keep her fucked up face in the media??

This was posted in the Loz Thread.

Yup, that's definitely the face of someone who is sooooooo worried about their loved one. Someone who thought their loved one was dying. Someone who talked their loved one out of a potentially life saving blood transfusion 🤥🤥🤥🤥 He doesn't give a flying fuck about the old hag. He couldn't care less if she had died. She really is desperate & thick if she can't see it 🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Mercedes

Well Katie you have just made my night . I never thought I would say this but you actually look worse than you did before if that’s at all possible.
On your Instagram in the black mask and sunglasses you look ridiculous and actually made me laugh out loud at the fool you are making of yourself, clearly reading of a sheet of white paper reflected in those ridiculous sunglasses 🤣😂
Lucky7 in the add , the company that you said you had nothing to do with . Another lie 😂
All duly noted of course .
Thanks for the laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Facehugger

VIP Member
She wants to make her mind up. She had the bum lift before, didn't like it so had it reduced, now she's gone back to have it done again even though when she walks she looked like the rear end of a Silverback Gorilla? Can't make it up!!! 🤣

• Haha

Cloud Chaser

Evening Tattlers.
Katie is a sinking ship and at the moment she is going to be throwing life rafts out left, right and centre. Of course, I mean this metaphorically.
The life rafts symbolise deflection, blame, lies, fake stories, and fake trolling.
Please, please think twice before contacting anyone she claims has trolled her. If she names someone don’t comment. If you have commented on a post please don’t comment on here or vice versa.
I’m genuinely concerned that Katie is now fishing. She baits the “trolls”.. they then contact the IG account and maybe DM the person and comments about their contact on here. So, Katie sets up another situation , like the girl today messaging Carl) and somebody very clever will compare users, commenters and post on here.. possibly also watching Katie’s story views to see who the consistent viewers are. Th, finding a pattern.

Katie detest anyone who, funnily enough, behaves in anyway shape or form, as she has. I guess it’s true what they say.. the negative traits that annoy you, or you highlight in others, are the very traits that are your worst. If you didn’t have those traits you wouldn’t recognise it in others. I forget the psychological name for this..

A significant number of safeguarding concerns were highlighted in the Harvey video. His body language spoke volumes. I’m genuinely appalled that her focus after the video was to promote the clothing range on Twitter.. Shes shown Harvey to have significant needs yet he’s able to work on a clothing line?!
More and more people are becoming wise to Katie and are questioning her behaviour. Katie is going to be her own undoing. She claims she’s unavailable yet it’s apparently very easy to get her attention via Carl’s Instagram.
Please be careful with your information. Katie destroys lives. She rips families apart. She bleeds people dry. She runs from responsibility and is terrified at the thought of being alone. Life has moved on but Katie’s emotional development has remained in its teens and her peers have left her behind.
She can’t control what is posted on Tattle and is probably aware journalists regularly read these pages. When you’re reading red top stories try reading it with a sarcastic tone. Now, do you really think they are in support of her?

Stay safe ladies and gentlemen.

If the poor lad has no control in the night he should be using adult incontinence products, bless him. Obviously no one is making sure that happens. Or no one is making sure he's able to get up quickly enough to toilet in a morning either. These accidents shouldn't be posted for all to see, I'd never have dreamed of displaying my poor old mum's suffering with such things occasionally due to her disablement & immobility if that happened, you just get on with it privately to spare their dignity. If you care that is.
I think his size makes it too difficult to get out of bed in time 😞

Attachments

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Wow, Cowl has lost a shit load of weight hasn't he!!
Looks like those Turkey/Spain holidays really chilled him out...

Look how comfortable, calm & relaxed Harvey looks with Kris.
The fucking sick selfish bitch has ruined every relationship he's ever had with men who genuinely cared about him. It's absolutely heartbreaking 😭. What kind of monster do you have to be to deprive your child of this??

Queue a slew of staged pics where the vile tramp has forced Harvey to cuddle up to Crawl to prove how much they love each other 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The way her eyebrows are going they get higher and higher to they up above her head..I will call it The Penfold 😄 x

Maybe even have them surgically removed then placed in the air on two very thin near invisible sticks to get the same effect see pic 3 lol 😄 x

Resizer_16254488369350.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Have they actually bother to do owt to her face, or have they pulled it back using masking tape on the basis she’ll be off to the next clinic in a couple weeks anyway?
No doubt this lot will get slagged off again in a couple of weeks when she realises she does not look like an 18 year old sex kitten but instead still looks like a mangy old alleycat and then It will slope off to Belgium to her other surgeons "to fix everything" AGAIN;

Maybe she would be better off just using a roll of duct tape a day pulling all the saggy skin back and hiding the evidence under her wig?

• Haha

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I think Carl isnt interested. Unless of course it was Jodie Marsh.

I think its a total windup and more to get a reaction from Katie. All the surgeries have shown her to be so insecure.

She probably doesnt even recongnise herself anymore. It must be like a stranger is looking back at you. She looks NOTHING like her real self. Except her eyeballs.
Thankfully she hasnt tweaked them 🤯😖

If this is love with Carl then why has he not made her feel good about herself. She seems not to grow up and is scared of looking older etc...
But surgery has NOT made her look young if thats what she wants to acheive.

She desperately needs therapy.
Jodie Marsh, oh back in the day I thought she was jealous of KP. But look where we are now.

JM may be a lot of things but she doesn’t breed like a rat, adores all her animals and has a LOT, gives them all the very best care.
Sticks with projects and follows through.

Has a profitable bodybuilding range.

Had a brilliant relationship with her parents until she lost her mum. Didn’t sell her mums illness nor passing, just told people.

I know who I think is a better person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I don’t think he interacts that well with any of the kids. And he definitely doesn’t want Harvey.
She doesn’t even know how to interact with them. When she has them it’s always Her getting something done.
I remember her getting ready for a date night with Carl when she had the kids!!! So she Always puts her men before them. She needs to damn well grow up and stop acting like a teenager. Because believe me you Will lose them as they get older.

Allan64

Chatty Member
Best quote ever from her PR team..Katie had to spend time lying on her back with her legs in the air ...
She has always done that,the fucking slag lol

• Haha

oopsidaisy

While im here,i also agree with what cloudchaser said
I know none of you are daft but Skank has got that many of her sidekicks "Hi Paige,Nathan,Craig's x2,Bert,Chardonay,Joie,Leighton,mIllie,karen,Leo,that scruff from Denmark etc etc etc and fans that love to troll, plus all the double, triple accounts they have all set up and counting"
They are even setting up accounts in different dialect bunging a couple of pictures they've nicked off google images (to make you think its a click farm but its not) so easy to spot because they follow her,him,H,All her accounts Pete,P&J,Alex Reid
They jump on new accounts its funny af i watch them
I don't know whos so insecure, i could rhyme them off but there's a few ,just look at that tattoo place since it was mentioned on here,theres a few halfwhits
SPOT THE FUCKERS A MILE AWAY!!
NOSEY LITTLE FUCKERS ARENT YOU 💋
But back to what i was saying Cloudchaser is right and her skanks little trolls that have nothing better to do so keep your account on private or like me fuck them "freedom of speech is allowed" and stalk me all you want

I mentioned something the other day about my job..
And part of it involves tracing and tracking down nasty bad people
Social media is the first place we look
These skankalites are very silly indeed!!

• Heart
  • Haha