Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why is it thought that Dwight has a trust fund for Harvey? Is there any evidence of that? I haven't read all of her threads on her but I always thought Dwight took nothing to do with his son?

Reactions: 4

liar liar

VIP Member
I reckon that once she recovers from her surgery she will be off on a ‘much needed holiday’ again. Without the kids of course a they will just get in the way!!!
The beach photos will be done as they were with every other man too!!! As can’t have Carl missing out on those!!!
Please no... how boring is all this seriously.

Reactions: 4

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
Right my Krusties are clever , need help again especially from medically inclined Krusties, I looked at that Bride of Frankenstein pic couldn’t stop laughing , looking again though , puzzled , why is she wearing bandages over her leggings ? Why is she wearing a nappy over her leggings , what are the tubes and where the fuck are they going ? They seem to be tucked into the Bandages over her leggings on her legs , what is the red fluid in the tubes , thought you would wear a gown not leggings , how would the tubes go anywhere if you are wearing clothes ? I think I am going slightly mad
They are compression garments the bandages will be there to keep the drains in place xx

Reactions: 3

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Is there not a danger that these editors, or one of them would leak the impending story, to say her PR or even her, having seen the dossier? I think people suspect she has certain publications on her side (possibly with dirt on people).
We’ve all seen just how they get things wrong about these two, especially whose house they are at (fake grass house) the valentines cabin and how they just print what they say without doing there own research, ie SA robbery (how the story changed) the number of kidnap attempts she had, 5 going into celeb SAS, but only 4 on SPL months later 🤷🏻‍♀️ And so on, never calling out her lies. I take it they will use the journalist’s story and not make up their usual spin and bull 💩?

Should I delete my post?

Reactions: 2