Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Got paid, fucked off.......................... Nothing new there eh?
Oops! Missed that bit out Rita, she wouldn't go anywhere without getting the cash first

I know it's early.

Thread suggestion
Katie Price #45
She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Sorry I've not been on..it got too serious 🥰 xx.

I've made a Cole tattoo. It's like the fake Katie one in a way but a willy instead of a finger for the face...I'll call it dickhead with cute elephant😄 xx
Resizer_16250935538620.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've had to step away from the toxic skanky witch for a couple of days. BUT this latest YouTube shite has me absolutely fucking raging 😡😡 I need the cauldron @Dollylovesshoes

It actually had me in tears. That poor, poor young man 😭.
Did she really need to humiliate him & cause him embarrassment for views??
He clearly did not want to be involved. But no, mummy does what the fuck she likes AGAIN 😡
Nice move Katie, getting Harv to say he trashes everything when you go & he doesn't like it. "I cannot go to jail your honour because my heavily disabled son needs me" 😡
Nice move Katie, saying Harv wants to move back to the MM. "I can't lose the house your honour because it's the only place my heavily disabled son feels safe" 😡
That was clearly filmed weeks ago because Crawl showed those trainers weeks ago. Just saved for now to show what a wonderful mother she is, doing it all on her own 😡
Harvey's situation is clearly critical & none of the authorities are doing a damn fucking thing to save him 😡
He is a huge danger to himself & all those around him.
He's definitely getting bigger 😡. I would guess she's not been able to secure him a place in any residential using taxpayer money.
So sticking him in a padded purpose built building in the garden at the MM is the answer 🙄
He needs a calm & regular routine. It's not difficult. But no, fucking off for weeks on end is far more important.
How utterly cold & devoid of feelings would you have to be to leave Harv for weeks, knowing the result of his distress, to have completely unnecessary surgery? 😡

And as if all the shaming & trashing of the house wasn't enough, she also manages to plug his clothing range 😡

Fucking sick, twisted, poisonous, heartless, cold bitch

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I couldn't reply to comments on the last thread but thanks for the comments on my two last pics 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘🐾 xxxx

I leave this here and be catching up again later tonight 🥰
Its been a while I've done a pic with turkey teef and little Sid 😊

Resizer_16247218553470.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Anna666

VIP Member

She’s just showing how Harvey has smashed holes in the wall. Lots of lip licking and raising her voice as always 😡 mentions a couple of times about moving back to MM 😡😡😡
Of course shes calm about it .. It's not her fucking house! ... what landlord in their right mind, would rent to her, knowing her son has extreme behavioural issues, which includes blind anger, where he is capable of basically going through the house and destroying it .... First of all, this is not his fault, I understand this ... but there is a clue here, why he does, some of it .. He misses his mum .. and out of frustration, due to the fact, she is not there, I would imagine has a lot to do with it .... so while she is swanning off to have surgery for vanity, putting her new bloke first, Harvey is in this house, with carers, smashing the place up on a daily basis, that's no life for him .. Get back home you vile cunt, and take care of your child!! .. she really boils my fucking blood! 🤬 🤬🤬🤬🤬 and wants sympathy, while out in Spain, being serviced by the jaffa ... and enjoying herself, while spending her creditors money! ... You honestly, couldnt make this shit up of you tried

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Mercedes

Ok , so we all know IT and her team of the moment read this
So I would just like to say a big warm thank you to Mr Chris Harris who has just lowered himself to her level by filming and releasing this video.
You have now with great success as it’s made national newspapers took away what little dignity Harvey had left . Congratulations on releasing pictures of all the holes in the walls . Congratulations on highly editing the video. Congratulations for telling the whole nation that Harvey wets the bed .
Well done for showing his mother kissing him full on the lips and stroking him like a dog .
So Mr Harris I hope it was well worth Harvey’s feelings in all this and you can still sleep at night .
Of course you can because you have just proven your no better then her . Who pays you for all this . Good job, well done on Harvey’s humiliation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

freda19

VIP Member
Here's my theory on the H situation, having watched the video where she shat all over the poor guy.
He is no longer in her care 24/7 and is in residential care most of the time so any payments for his care will have stopped. I doubt she is entitled to any benefits regarding him now that he is an adult. Or if she is getting money it will be vastly reduced and nothing like the high rate DLA/PIPS + other benefits she was claiming for him. He is no longer the cash cow he was. So she wants to offload him onto the tax payers full time rather than have him irritating her potential sperm donors and spoiling her life. She just sees him as a cock blocker of no financial benefit to her any more.

It rips my knitting that she has made H the mess he is today by neglecting his dietary needs and allowing him to dictate what he does and what he eats. He is quite bright and should/could have advanced in a better way over the years, but she couldn't be arsed putting in the effort needed to mould him. Now he has no respect for her and just does as he pleases knowing there are no consequences if he acts up. She allowed him to be like that and it's heartbreaking that her ma was doing so well with H and now all her hard work has been wasted by lazy arse.
Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
We have snowflakes & the woke brigade complaining & objecting to every little thing. Yet NOBODY is doing anything to protect this vulnerable adult.
Let me word it without the use of names: there's a video on YouTube of a woman showing the video camera around a smashed up house. There's cupboard doors pulled off & massive holes in all the walls. 1 hole is so bad it's through to the pipework. It's really bad. There's an obese man of colour in the video. He's definitely not happy about being in it. I think he's cross & upset. She tells him she's not telling him off so she knows he's not happy. She says he's done all the damage. She said he's big, strong & her kids are scared of him. I think he's maybe violent. I think he must have learning difficulties because he didn't say much, he just looked cross. I wonder if he's hard of hearing because she kept shouting at him. She said he looked like he was going through go for someone. I definitely think he's violent now she said that. She then went upstairs with the camera to show us a broken wardrobe. She showed us his bed with all waterproof bedding & said he's always wetting himself. She then went to the bathroom & said he smears poo on the walls. She said he needs to be housed in a padded summer house with a waterproof bathroom in the garden. If he's there he can't hurt anyone or himself & he'll be easier to shower down. At the end of the video she gives him a present. The woman is his mum.

What are your thoughts on that description? Anger? Disgust? He's dangerous? She's horrible? He's vulnerable? I'm pleased that's not my house? Why has he been able to cause that much damage? He's clearly vulnerable? He's being bullied by her? He needs help? She needs help? He should be locked up? Awwww, I feel sorry for her? You can't keep him in the garden, he's not an animal? Why isn't he in a proper care home? Why's nobody helping him? Why's nobody helping her? Why is she doing this to her son? What if people who see this bully him?

Just what bloody narrative is she pushing? This is really a huge step up. But why? And why now? Clearly this has been filmed a while ago. Prior to this she's been dropping hints at his behaviour. @Binfest said it would be shocking & it involved a close family member. Binfest was bloody right!

• Sad
  • Angry

Cloud Chaser

Morning,

Katie is visible on Social Media morning, noon and night. She isn’t discreet regarding where she is visiting.. yet… she is unable to answer any of her phones (always has at least 2) isn’t responding to letters or emails and doesn’t appear to have a legal team working for her. In short she’s only interested in making money. Any other matters in her life she is ignorin

I’m going to make a prediction.. Harvey will get evicted. She will insist that he HAS to live at the MM to be able to calm him.Katie and Carl will move in and the courts will be forced to evict them. Katie will tell all who listens that the nasty people will be making Harvey homeless.
She has shown time and time again that she doesn’t understand Harvey’s needs, doesn’t understand Autism and has extremely poor communication skills.

She clearly doesn’t compute that parading him on TV (where the screen fell on him), getting him to perform and then leaving the country is extremely detrimental to his well being. She has no idea over the level of anxiety, sensory overload, confusion and stress she is causing him.

Her post this morning for Princess also spoke volumes in her inability to put another before herself.
She will know by now that the court date is mid October. The MM should be renovated by then shouldn’t it Katie? Channel 4 are filming the makeover I believe… or is it a segment for SPL?

It’s fine if you’re too ashamed to face court Katie, you will be able to attend remotely via Microsoft Teams. Creditors will of course be able to join the call and I encourage them to do so.

• Wow
  • Angry

Monsieur Crumble

She’s just showing how Harvey has smashed holes in the wall. Lots of lip licking and raising her voice as always 😡 mentions a couple of times about moving back to MM 😡😡😡
Horrible vile piece of shite!! she asks H why he smashes the house and he replies cos he doesn't like her keep leaving him so she keeps leaving him for weeks on end 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Big_Joe

The reason i hate her (and her enablers) is like that Alex guy said on Youtube she can do whatever she wants BUT she owes tax that is the main thing. Last year (during lockdown...) we got a letter from tax office saying we owed £60 of Child Tax Credits from circa 13 years ago. We thought it was a scam so ignored it (All our kids are adults now). It was passed along to a Debt Collection company and they sent a letter. I rang them asking where is the proof of this £60 over payment in Tax Credits from 13 years ago? = we dont need to provide proof. I told them to do 1. They got a court order to take £10 a month out of my wages. So if Taxman goes to that length like they did with me how come they dont do that with scumbag scammers like her :( .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Cloud Chaser

Re Kris Boyson. He signed an NDA for Katie but would it be legally binding for Harvey? Harvey is 18 now and an adult. Im sure if Kris wanted to speak up for Harvey he would have legal protection.

I strongly suspect Harvey has services involved assessing him and Katie’s level of neglect.If Harvey moves into a placement now I feel it would be due to him being removed from Katie’s care for HIS safety. She went out of her way to show him negatively which she’s hoping will fit the narrative that “she had to let him go for his own good.”

Being a parent of SN children I can say that she IS not well thought of in the community. She didn’t put it on her Twitter and although Anna Kennedy put it on hers it wasn’t met with an outpouring of support from Anna’s followers. I would most definitely urge Dwight and Peter to check that what they paid in to Harvey’s trust fund is still there.

hi liar liar i have never seen anything printed about the kids being legally taken from her care and would have thought it would have been all over the papers(so assumed she had agreed to hand them over to keep it out of court ) and if a court as ordered they live with the dads how can they print she is a wonderful mother good mothers do not lose custody of 4 children
The fathers have custody. Katie has visitation which I suspect will decrease as she stated “ the kids aren’t safe here” so she’s suggesting it is Harvey’s fault. She’s building her narrative 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Binfest

Hi all,

So yes, the narrative regarding Harvey was what I referred to a few days ago.

It shocked me then but it seems so much worse now it's being released.

That poor lad being used for her so called trolling campaign 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
It was stated by a source in the know yesterday that Harvey's Trust Fund, which his father started up and paid into, stood at £2 million. Obviously, Katie would not be a Trustee of that fund because he never trusted her. Surely that should be funding him now? Is there some sort of register that is available to the public?
Liar I sadly know a bit more about this I think.

In my humble opinion and with some knowledge from the press and PR chums Harveys financial status appears to be as follows:

1. Dear Harvey is wealthy in his own right. DY's trust fund which he set up when Harvey was tiny was several thousand pounds a month. £4k has been mentioned but don't know. However in theory £4kish a month x 18 years plus interst would be the best part of a million quid.

2. Peter Andre in 2012 also paid his 'undisclosed' damages he was awarded when Skanky tried to sue him and Claire Powell into a Trust Fund for Harvey. She had to settle out of court before the trial as she knew she had no chance of winning and also had to pay Pete and Claires legal fees.

3. Plus Harveys benefits etc.

4. One question. Where is the money from his clothing range going?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Disgusting self promotion making out that she has looked after him herself.
interesting she states that the authorities said to her that he wasn’t that bad, I don’t think he is away from his mum. She will always be his worst enemy. Disgusting woman.
He looks bigger aswell☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25