Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Kylie, don’t think she has had much done.

Looks like she is still vaping
She’ll terribly bandy. And is she holding a vape or phone in her hand on stage?
I can’t wait till she gets the right key , to her cell 🙏
can you imagine, lying on her bunk screeching away to herself. They’ll need to put her in solitary for her own safety!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My eldest turns 40 this year so imagine how old that makes me feel!
My eldest granddaughter is 20 next month! Her Dad was moaning at me last night about how OLD he feels (as he sat on a deckchair in their garden with a chicken on his lap!) whereas not that long ago he took the piss out of ME with my hens!! :ROFLMAO:
---
My friend spotted the pink monstrosity in Worthing, she didn't know who was driving it, I suspect it was being delivered back to her, that will be the next thing, the big reveal, like who gives a duck! And what happen about the pink ssports car she was supposed to be having customised for her????
OMG! My son moved out of 'Orsham to escape the thing and lives in a village outside Worthing now - jeez he'll be thrilled to know it is still nearby!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah Kylie, don’t think she has had much done.

Looks like she is still vaping
There's procedures called subcutaneous bolstering and 'buried dermal pennant stitch' maybe she had one of these done? They cut in between the boobs and put stitches in the inside and out again.

Screen Shot 2024-06-30 at 09.51.03.png

Don't look it up if you're not preferred for some pretty hideous surgery pics 😬 :sick: It's still looks like they do it under GA....unless she asked for local and was weird enough to stay awake.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There's procedures called subcutaneous bolstering and 'buried dermal pennant stitch' maybe she had one of these done? They cut in between the boobs and put stitches in the inside and out again.

View attachment 3025501

Don't look it up if you're not preferred for some pretty hideous surgery pics 😬 :sick: It's still looks like they do it under GA....unless she asked for local and was weird enough to stay awake.
I have an phobia of GA, I had my carpal tunnel and ulna nerve surgery with a nerve block. Same when I've had to have surgery on reoccurring abcesses. The doctors have thought I was mad.

If I was having surgery to have my boobs altered even me would want to be knocked out.

I felt like death microwaved coming round after local and the nerve block was on a different level.

I can't see Skank doing a me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are Buny & Jett in care?
With Kieran's family reportedly.
---
I have an phobia of GA, I had my carpal tunnel and ulna nerve surgery with a nerve block. Same when I've had to have surgery on reoccurring abcesses. The doctors have thought I was mad.

If I was having surgery to have my boobs altered even me would want to be knocked out.

I felt like death microwaved coming round after local and the nerve block was on a different level.

I can't see Skank doing a me
You're a braver woman than me then! I needed surgery on my arm, had metal plates put in. I thought I was having a GA, I was asked all the questions on the day, repeatedly about breathing, illness, loose fillings etc. Then when I got on the operating table I was asked, so do you fancy being awake then, it would be easier for us? I just couldn't face listening to my bones being drilled into for a couple of hours 😫. So I had to decline the offer!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
---

You're a braver woman than me then! I needed surgery on my arm, had metal plates put in. I thought I was having a GA, I was asked all the questions on the day, repeatedly about breathing, illness, loose fillings etc. Then when I got on the operating table I was asked, so do you fancy being awake then, it would be easier for us? I just couldn't face listening to my bones being drilled into for a couple of hours 😫. So I had to decline the offer!
I stick headphones in, especially when I had the arm surgery. I'm not mad enough to want to watch it 🤢🤢

I absolutely detest hospitals as I was really pulled around when I was younger. So getting me there is like trying to get Skank not to vape for a minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Very odd hairline for a woman 😳
Good grief! 😳

That forehead is a sniper's dream come true!

RfV.gif

Re her being smashed off her face on prescribed meds following the (minor) surgery... I don't think she will have been prescribed anything stronger than a week's supply of Co-codamol/codeine? Surely the clinic will be aware of her history of drug abuse?

I could well be wrong, but I personally think she's self medicating.
If you're fit enough to be up on stage a couple of days after the procedure, how can prescribing her strong opioids (or similar) be justified by the physician?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know she filters herself to death, but that weigh loss could just be down to stress. She has lost everything kids, home , her looks are ruined. Any normal person would not be able to function with that much shite going on. Last night see sounded pissed, mixed with prescription drugs , what a joy she must be this morning 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34
---

My friend was awake for her knee replacement, she said it was really weird hearing them sawing and hammering away at it!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
☝ She's so bloody rude too. "Ceira, Ceira. . . What you doin'. . . Who you makin' it for?" She shouted in an aggressive manner, whilst sat on her saggy man-arse. "Cup of tea too" she demanded, as she checked the dwindling number of 'susscribers' on her Only Flange website.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.... 'Only Flange website'....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep zero stage presence and energy.
And while Madam was shuffling round trying to be relevant, Peter Andre was only namechecked by Chris Martin of Coldplay during the Saturday headline set on the pyramid stage at Glastonbury, watched on the BBC by millions, ha ha! I did chuckle as I watched it...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
☝ She's so bloody rude too. "Ceira, Ceira. . . What you doin'. . . Who you makin' it for?" She shouted in an aggressive manner, whilst sat on her saggy man-arse. "Cup of tea too" she demanded, as she checked the dwindling number of 'susscribers' on her Only Flange website.
Just a set up piece so she can shout "I love it" at the end, she does this all of the time with H , feeding him lines so she can make some inane comment on camera.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Are Jed and Ward in talks to become her new tits now that Phil and Grant have (possibly) been served with an eviction notice? Don’t know much about them but they seem to be quite big tits still 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37