Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she filters herself to death, but that weigh loss could just be down to stress. She has lost everything kids, home , her looks are ruined. Any normal person would not be able to function with that much shite going on. Last night see sounded pissed, mixed with prescription drugs , what a joy she must be this morning 🤪
I don't believe she cares enough to be stressed. I think it's just a repeat of her usual cycle.

1. Pretending to be healthy / brand new, off booze and drugs 'The Pricey's back!'. 2. She relaxes as she feels she's got away with things 3. More booze, more drugs, losing weight and off her face more often, bad behaviour ensues. 4. She's pulled up for something she's done..........

Rinse and repeat the cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I have an phobia of GA, I had my carpal tunnel and ulna nerve surgery with a nerve block. Same when I've had to have surgery on reoccurring abcesses. The doctors have thought I was mad.

If I was having surgery to have my boobs altered even me would want to be knocked out.

I felt like death microwaved coming round after local and the nerve block was on a different level.

I can't see Skank doing a me
I had a hip replacement a couple of years ago with an epidural. Heard every sound but spent the time chatting to the anaesthetist!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Hotels in Dublin are quite dear anyway. Like London prices usually which for a northerner like me are very pricey lol
They can be , especially this weekend as there were loads of events on.
We live 40 miles from Dublin and go there the whole time, last train home leaves early, 11.10, so we drive up now, we have stayed in hotels before but not recently because of the prices.
Mr S gave up drinking 5 yrs ago ,so he doesn't mind to drive, parking has never been an issue though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And while Madam was shuffling round trying to be relevant, Peter Andre was only namechecked by Chris Martin of Coldplay during the Saturday headline set on the pyramid stage at Glastonbury, watched on the BBC by millions, ha ha! I did chuckle as I watched it...
Sorry to quote myself but here's the clip if you haven't seen it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I haven’t really paid much attention to the Rejuven8 collyjean grift, but looked the brand up this morning as I have nothing better to do.
Didn’t realise it’s the same company that make the zero calorie ‘food’ that she was flogging last year. Wonder how much business The Skinny Food Co get from her promotions? It must be enough to make it worth their while paying her, I suppose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Her gums, the little amount you can see anyway are so pale. It’s a sign of serious illness in dogs…. Just saying
Sign of hemiangio sarcoma - a cancer that affects the spleen and heart muscle. Sadly one of my dogs succumbed to this at aged 7 2 years ago. I think skank is more likely to have liver issues with the amount of toxins she’s pumped through her body and prob damaged her heart / blood vessels with the ❄.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven’t really paid much attention to the Rejuven8 collyjean grift, but looked the brand up this morning as I have nothing better to do.
Didn’t realise it’s the same company that make the zero calorie ‘food’ that she was flogging last year. Wonder how much business The Skinny Food Co get from her promotions? It must be enough to make it worth their while paying her, I suppose.
And the kipperatti could get it cheaper in B& M

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s going to start pushing this kid as a child model isn’t she ?
Seeing this picture has explained why she was going through a load of new clothing she’d bought for him yesterday & holding it up to the camera on Insta.

I did type on here wondering / wandering why she thought anybody was interested .
Yet another arm of Price Grift incoming !!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She's No 2. Haaaaa Haaaaaa!
Presuming this is deliberate .

Like when she appeared on Masterchef & each contestant got a different “ mystery ingredient” to base a meal around …. Somebody got a chicken , somebody else got lamb etc.
Skanky was given crabs .
Absolutely deliberate. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think after her disastrous ad for the skinny foods which got done by the ASA and in the press, I reckon they were pissed off and said she had to advertise this crap for several months as punishment!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The Bongboi
A miniature Breed, These are considered one of the dumbest and laziest breeds, and with their blank expression droopy eyes and dopey look makes you want to take a nap yourself, and although not a working breed are excellent when trained to fetch and carry, they are eager to please , but may suffer from separation anxiety , But these are low maintenance and make a great house pet
But he better consider her history with pets 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My friend was awake for her knee replacement, she said it was really weird hearing them sawing and hammering away at it!
Yup, it's definitely a weird sensation. I was awake whilst having major wrist surgery. It sounded like an episode of DIY SOS with the sawing & banging 😂 I was happily chatting to the team in the room with me. I was even advising & recruiting on behalf of a charity I volunteered with 🤣

I'm sure any surgery she has would be done under GA so the surgeon doesn't have to listen to her singing at them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Presuming this is deliberate .

Like when she appeared on Masterchef & each contestant got a different “ mystery ingredient” to base a meal around …. Somebody got a chicken , somebody else got lamb etc.
Skanky was given crabs .
Absolutely deliberate. 🤣🤣
And what ingredient did she get to cook with?

soz Winepig, in one of those moods 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to quote myself but here's the clip if you haven't seen it.
I hope someone has tagged Pete in this! Imagine her rage at Pete being on Chris Martins radar 🤣 Although I suspect Chris is desperate to write a song especially for her....you know, like Ed Sheering did 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.