Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief! 😳

That forehead is a sniper's dream come true!

View attachment 3025543

Re her being smashed off her face on prescribed meds following the (minor) surgery... I don't think she will have been prescribed anything stronger than a week's supply of Co-codamol/codeine? Surely the clinic will be aware of her history of drug abuse?

I could well be wrong, but I personally think she's self medicating.
If you're fit enough to be up on stage a couple of days after the procedure, how can prescribing her strong opioids (or similar) be justified by the physician?
I agree ... she will be necking illicit stuff ... but ...telling people she is on px pain meds

Reactions: 22
I had a hip replacement a couple of years ago with an epidural. Heard every sound but spent the time chatting to the anaesthetist!
The anaesthetic doing my said "you are very difficult" then straight away said "no your body is" took them 45 minutes to get a block in 😧 I wasn't expecting my arm to be like Mr Soft for 17 hours afterwards 😂

I can't see Skank handling anything to do with surgery despite all her bravado. She'd be begging to be knocked out and demanding high strength pain for the whole of her recovery time. I'll never understand why there's still clinics who will still operate on her. I'd be running in the opposite direction
---
I agree ... she will be necking illicit stuff ... but ...telling people she is on px pain meds
She'll have a telegram account so she can order what she wants and it can be delivered next day*

*Allegedly 😉

Reactions: 24
I don't believe she cares enough to be stressed. I think it's just a repeat of her usual cycle.

1. Pretending to be healthy / brand new, off booze and drugs 'The Pricey's back!'. 2. She relaxes as she feels she's got away with things 3. More booze, more drugs, losing weight and off her face more often, bad behaviour ensues. 4. She's pulled up for something she's done..........

Rinse and repeat the cycle.
Kipper gains weight when she gets off the ❄ then suddenly magically loses it again when she gets back on the ❄ ... personally, I think she was off the snow for a while because of the custody case regards B&J ... she appears to only have supervised acces now, she will stop the ❄ and pile the weight on again when its reviewed and she is chasing unsupervised access ... I think thats a very long way off and if she can't put them on sm or in a tv show she won't bother, supervised now and then will suit her ... she barely sees H ... as far as she is concerned her kids are just tools to be used for her own benefit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope someone has tagged Pete in this! Imagine her rage at Pete being on Chris Martins radar 🤣 Although I suspect Chris is desperate to write a song especially for her....you know, like Ed Sheering did 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Claire's on it 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So the boob fund has stalled at $130 and she’s now taken to asking for $17.99 for shots of her fresh out of surgery… YOU’RE bleeping sick Kipper!!!

IMG_1907.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
So the boob fund has stalled at $130 and she’s now taken to asking for $17.99 for shots of her fresh out of surgery… YOU’RE bleeping sick Kipper!!!

View attachment 3025731
You spelled DESPERATE wrong there ... as in 'you're bleeping desperate Kipper' ... and she really is desperate for coin now ... as someone else said she has gone from paying fk all on MM mortgage and bills to having to find 5k a month for that rental... she has probably paid 3 months upfront out of the book advance, once that's gone she won't be able to pay, the owner will start legal proceedings to get her out ... and it will be all over the media ... where will she go then? ... her career as a singer is a complete non starter, she wont get many bookings going forward because she is on film being totally shite and as for a record contract 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like I said before ... she is back at the start selling pictures of her tits - there is no come back, she is old, haggard and butchered - not a young girl anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“Excited to give you first the first sneak peak”
School was truly wasted on her 🙄
Sneek peek
Mimi Me
Your the won
My house, my arse, my tits, my kids, me, me, me.
Get over hear, not over their.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know she filters herself to death, but that weigh loss could just be down to stress. She has lost everything kids, home , her looks are ruined. Any normal person would not be able to function with that much shite going on. Last night see sounded pissed, mixed with prescription drugs , what a joy she must be this morning 🤪
Stress? She’s not stressed…she has a lovely home, loving partner, 5 kids who love and adore her and a signing career that’s about to rival Taylor Swift.
nothing to be stressed out about in skanks lala land

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think after her disastrous ad for the skinny foods which got done by the ASA and in the press, I reckon they were pissed off and said she had to advertise this crap for several months as punishment!
The company doesn’t seem to be doing well (and it once was) check out the profits for the past year compared to the year before, maybe since they got KFP onboard? lol 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy Days everyone, Ice Cream Van photo has just been deployed on her FB in a montage of all the classics, the My World one,with her and all the kids walking up the path. I know she has someone who posts her FB stuff, but I do think this is actually from her, Skank is starting to get angry she cannot use the kids anymore and worried her fans are noticing they’ve all gone, this is her pathetic way of keeping the pretence up. Summer will be fun, she can’t post anything new through the summer holidays, ooooh she is not dealing with this at all 😁

Caption is ’ Sundays are always a family day ‘ …..oh dear 🤦🏽‍♀️

Edit…quite a few of her followers are sending her messages saying have a lovely day with all your kids 🤦🏽‍♀️ What reality do these people live in, they just believe anything she says 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53
“Sundays are always a family day?”
Well, clearly not, Katie. None of them, NONE, live with you or even see you regularly. Do you think people (apart from brain-dead bots) won’t notice all those photos are old?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.